Thread: Images of Japan

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Images of Japan

Vehicle headlamps illuminate the disaster area of the town of Yamada in Iwate prefecture on March 16. The official toll of the dead and missing following a devastating earthquake and tsunami that flattened Japan's northeast coast has topped 11,000.

A member of a British search and rescue team looks out from the window of a tsunami-damaged house in Kamaishi on March 16.

A rescue worker stands on top of a burned vehicle looking for more bodies amid the rubble of Kesennuma, Miyagi prefecture, Japan.

Survivors keep warm under covers in a school gymnasium being used as a shelter in Ofunato, Japan

People retrieve gasoline from a car damaged by the tsunami in Minamisanrikucho in Miyagi prefecture.

Policemen gather around the covered bodies of victims retrieved from the debris in Rikuzentakata, Iwate prefecture.

Reiko Miura, 68, cries as she looks for her sister's son at a tsunami-hit area in Otsuchi, Iwate prefecture, northern Japan on March 16.

Heavy snow falls on rubble and rescue workers at a devastated factory area in Sendai on March 16.

Women react after they were reunited in Onagawa, Miyagi, on March 16.

Police officers carry the body of a victim in Rikuzentakata, Miyagi on March 16.

Two bodies are left covered in blankets in the devastated town of Rikuzenmaeda in the Iwate prefecture of Japan, March 16.

Vehicles pass through the ruins of the leveled city of Minamisanriku, northeastern Japan, on Tuesday March 15.

Soldiers and a rescue worker carry the body of a resident through Kesennuma City on Tuesday.

Firefighters make their way through the rubble left behind by Friday's massive quake and tsunami, at Kesennuma, northeastern Japan on Tuesday.

Syunsuke Doi, left, mourns after finding the bodies of his wife and two children at a makeshift morgue built after last week's earthquake and tsunami in Higashimatsushima, Monday.

A pleasure boat sitting on top of a building amid a sea of debris in Otsuchi town in Iwate prefecture on March 14.

A Japan Self-Defense Force member reacts after rescuing a four-month-old baby girl in Ishimaki on March 14.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42034875/ns ... &GT1=43001

many more photos at the link
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

Re: Images of Japan

[quote="AirborneSapper7"][img]

My words cannot even begin to express my deep, deep, sorrow for these people. I am utterly speechless.
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Oh my God, it's just horrible. My heart breaks for the Japanese people. We must do everything to give them strength, confidence and tools to fix this problem to their best of their ability.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Such noble, proud, resilient people...they don't deserve this - nobody does.
    Heartbreaking
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

80 people are staying behind, to stop the meltdown and one 86yr old man said he'd stay until he died trying to stop it, he said "I've lived a long life!"
    There are still Hero's in this world!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn