Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IMPEACH!: Is Message At Nancy Pelosi At Beach

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=53663 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PHOTONETDAILY
    'IMPEACH!' is message at Nancy Pelosi beach
    More than 1,000 in San Francisco spell out message to new speaker

Posted: January 7, 2007
    5:08 p.m. Eastern

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

More than 1,000 people gathered yesterday at Ocean Beach in San Francisco to spell out the message "IMPEACH!"

"America is a great country," said event organizer Brad Newsham. "But President Bush has betrayed our faith. He misled us into a disastrous war, and is trampling on our Constitution. He has to go. Now. I hope Nancy Pelosi is listening today."

Ocean Beach is located in Pelosi's congressional district.

(Story continues below)

The event is being talked about on Internet messageboards with comments including:

We had a lot of fun, felt proud, and met a bunch of really nice people. I told my son we were doing the work of citizens. There's no better way to spend a morning.

I'm impressed and heartened by this event. In this dark era of supposed political apathy, all the good people who made it happen showed the spririt of activism that gives me hope for the future of America.

Impeach Bush and then what? Cheney becomes president. It will take a year to impeach Bush which will leave one year left over with Cheney as president. What did you accomplish? I'd rather have the Dems work on getting us health care, environmental protection and increase sexual and gender education in the schools to put an end to this population out of control. Further, they should open the investigation into the attacks on September 11th and see if Bush was complicit in any way. Then you won't have to worry about impeachment. This was just another San Francisco street event held by wealthy white people that did nothing to change anything. It just felt good for them, which in the end is all that matters to these people.
    Related offers:
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great idea!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    ASAP!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Impeach Pelosi too!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Impeach Pelosi too!
    Yep....everyone that wants all those illegals to stay here, need impeached for not enforcing our laws!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

How many do we have to impeach to get to Tom Tancredo? That's the only guy I support in Congress right now. He's been the loudest and most trusted voice on the side of sovereignty.

Tancredo for President 2008!
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

"...increase sexual and gender education in the schools to put an end to this population out of control."

Closing the border, deporting the illegals, and freezing immigration will do a far better job. Also, do away with the entitlement welfare program so these deadbeat parents don't use their many kids for government benefits.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

I say Impeach the whole stinking lot of them!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Impeach Bush and Cheney and that makes Pelosi President and Byrd from West Virginia Vice President.

I can live with that. When Pelosi and Boxer and all the women in the US Congress get accurate information about the illegal immigration problem, I believe I pray that as Americans they will stand up and do the right thing with all our Republicans and the new Democrats that were elected on stopping illegal immigration platforms.

I'm going to post this one over at the Hard Head's Forum.

I love how they spelled it out ... we did our graduating class year that way when we were seniors in high school.

Cool!!

And from San Francisco no less ... now that's a good good sign.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The only thing that's been keeping me for calling for impeachment has been the risk of Democrats getting into the White House during time of War. My son's military and I can't stand the thought of him and all our troops not being supported while they're there. I couldn't stand for them to be treated the way our Vets were when they came home from Vietnam because of the anti-war protestors. Nor do I think we can afford to pull out now. To do so really would encourage our enemies; I've known enough Muslims in my life to know this is true.

I'm afraid the Democrats have too much obligation to the anti-war lobby and that eats at me terribly. If Bush would support us on the immigration issue I'd back him all the way. But I'm afraid none of them will, Republican or Democrat; at least not those in the key positions. I'm not sure impeachment will help us. Our only recourse is to become more visible, more vocal, and more damned angry!!!! And let BOTH parties know we are a power to be reckoned with and by God we mean business!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast