Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    You're right. The comments by Imus cannot be compared to rap music because the gangsta rap is not only offensive but reflects a mindset that is accepted by its intended audience, while the mindset revealed by Imus is not accepted by his intended audience. That is why rap is so much more dangerous and insidious.
    [/quote]

Your are not getting it. Rappers write and rap about real lives. Lives many of you cannot comprehend. Hos are real. They are very much part of many of the rappers life. A ho is a ho, but every black woman is not a ho and rappers are not talking about every black woman. County music is about lives. They tell a story and it is not always pretty. Most song writers write songs about life, real life. There is a real world where hos, drug dealers and users, gangs exist.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    You're right. The comments by Imus cannot be compared to rap music because the gangsta rap is not only offensive but reflects a mindset that is accepted by its intended audience, while the mindset revealed by Imus is not accepted by his intended audience. That is why rap is so much more dangerous and insidious.
    Your are not getting it. Rappers write and rap about real lives. Lives many of you cannot comprehend. Hos are real. They are very much part of many of the rappers life. A ho is a ho, but every black woman is not a ho and rappers are not talking about every black woman. County music is about lives. They tell a story and it is not always pretty. Most song writers write songs about life, real life. There is a real world where hos, drug dealers and users, gangs exist.[/quote]

LOL!!!

You have to joking, man! So if a serial killer was writing in detail about binding and torturing his vicitm, that would be okey-dokey?

What's more, the "hos" being referred to in the rap songs are not prostitutes. The term is frequently used generically as a derogatory term for women in rap songs. And what about the frequent use of the term "bitches" to refer to women? What's your lame justification for that misogyny? Do you think we're all stupid or have never heard rap music? Please! Your arguments are so desperate that they tell me that you have a dog in this hunt. I know and have reluctantly worked with a number of rappers, so you can't blow this smoke up my arse, fella. I seriously doubt that anyone else here is buying the crap you're selling either.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    How can a man lose his job over a stupid comment, when society condones, allows and encourages murder, crime, rape and drugs?

Why isn't Mr Sharpton worried about the girl who falsley accused the Duke Lacrosse team of rape? Where is their apology? Why isn't she suffering any consequences? I believe the coach was forced to resign. Why isn't the black community outraged about that?
    You mean that RACIST PIG who takes money from his FLOCK and socks it away for his own big living expenses?

You mean that RACIST PIG who has no problem SCREWING HIS OWN FLOCK while helping to murder people?

Noooooo, you can't mean that RACIST piece of lying flesh, can you?

Oh, BTW, what girl who falsely accused the Duke kids?
    Didn't you know? She was a poor, misguided ho, strip dancer who'd had sex with MULTIPLE guys within a short time of stripping so why the hell BLAME HER? I mean, she's an innocent lamb who received a SCHOLORSHIP from that other RACIST pig, Jackson.

But, by all means, let's let the ambulance chasing, Rev AL SLIP SHADY SHARPTON remain on his radio show!
    Clean up...aisle six.

Banned
    HERE are some of those "real" lyrics that "dyehard" is defending so passionately. **Not for the fainthearted!**

Well, dyehard, how do you defend these lyrics in context? I can find hundreds of rap songs with equally offensive and indefensible lyrics, but I guess you'll continue to defend them as art just as you defend Islamic extremism as religious expression.

I ask again, what the hell are you doing at this site other than defending the indefensible and taking unjustified jabs at the dominant culture?

Banned
    Well, the title of the song is so filthy that the site won't even let me post a link. If you want to check it out, replace V*****V in the link with the word that rhymes with "hussy" (more or less) or try HERE.

HERE is another lovely rap song of the sort dyehard is intent on defending.

I'd like to dedicate this rap to all the ALIPACer's out there...

Out in the desert
    gonna get me some order
    I'll pack up my lawn chair
    and head to the border

Puh-puh-puh...puh-puh-puh-puh...

Dialing on the cell phone
    talking in the danger zone

BP's on the way
    Illegals gonna get away

Dyehard's on the website
    gettin Crocket uptight...

Sis is really getting pissed...
    Neese is leavin' before she gets dissed.

Night yo! Word to your motha'...

Banned

Out in the desert
    gonna get me some order
    and head to the border

BP's on the way
    Illegals gonna get away

Dyehard's on the website

Okay, so we have established that Neese is NOT black...

Out in the desert
    gonna get me some order
    and head to the border

BP's on the way
    Illegals gonna get away

Dyehard's on the website

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Your are not getting it. Rappers write and rap about real lives. Lives many of you cannot comprehend. Hos are real. They are very much part of many of the rappers life. A ho is a ho, but every black woman is not a ho and rappers are not talking about every black woman. County music is about lives. They tell a story and it is not always pretty. Most song writers write songs about life, real life. There is a real world where hos, drug dealers and users, gangs exist.
    LOL!!!
    You have to joking, man! So if a serial killer was writing in detail about binding and torturing his vicitm, that would be okey-dokey?
    Are you talking about the Kansas city stalker? He actually did it and not a rapper. Majority of serial killers are white and do not tell me they are influences by black rappers?

What's more, the "hos" being referred to in the rap songs are not prostitutes. The term is frequently used generically as a derogatory term for women in rap songs. And what about the frequent use of the term "bitches" to refer to women? What's your lame justification for that misogyny? Do you think we're all stupid or have never heard rap music? Please! Your arguments are so desperate that they tell me that you have a dog in this hunt. I know and have reluctantly worked with a number of rappers, so you can't blow this smoke up my arse, fella. I seriously doubt that anyone else here is buying the crap you're selling either.
    [/quote]

I doubt if you have and why have you? Let you tell it you've done a little of everything. Blow it out. I do not have anything in this except being fair.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    [
    quote="CrocketsGhost"]

Out in the desert
    gonna get me some order
    and head to the border

BP's on the way
    Illegals gonna get away

Dyehard's on the website

Ain't no body afraid of Crocket and Dyhard is not black either. He must be an awful little man to have to talk so biiiiiiig to make himself look biiiiiiiiiiig.
    I am a little old fat Native Americans granny raised by a black family and I have fought battles much bigger than Crocket. Bring it on Crocket. We can discuss the topic without attacking each other. If you prefer to attack and not discuss then I am not in the race.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast