Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Interesting Website

I just found this website while doing a seach for Richard Durbin. Check out the information about him. Then go to the home page. Comments?

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/indi ... indid=2037
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Interesting! But I know all about this bonehead. Unfortunately he is one of my Senators. He has been an embarrassment to Illinois for years. This bonehead is so out of touch with the people of Illinois and /or America. Have you ever heard where Democrats think the public is stupid, and knows even better then you, what is best for you? Well, he is the poster child for that! He just plows ahead doing what ever he wants to do. Over time I have email all my US Congressmen, Barack Obama, Rahm Emanuel, and this bonehead, and he is the only one who will not reply. The other two are boneheads as well, but at least they reply to their public. Its usually placating babble, but a reply. I guess Richard Durbin feels we are too stupid the have an idea.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Ha! You don't have to tell me. I'm from Illinois, too. Did you see how many amnesties he has voted for? OMG!!! He actually voted AGAINST border enforcement at some point if you read that whole write up about him. Yet he is considered one of the most powerful senators. How scary is that????

I was just trying to figure out what angle that website was coming from?
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    Ha! You don't have to tell me. I'm from Illinois, too. Did you see how many amnesties he has voted for? OMG!!! He actually voted AGAINST border enforcement at some point if you read that whole write up about him. Yet he is considered one of the most powerful senators. How scary is that????

I was just trying to figure out what angle that website was coming from?
    What is even scarier is how much our state is involved right now.
    Meaning Durbin is powerful as noted, Rahm Emanuel was / is Nancy Pelosi ‘s right hand man, and was the campaign chair in the 2004 elections. (His strategy won back the Congress for the Dems). And Hillary is from Illinois. And Barack Obama, is the other Illinois Senator. And none of them are worth spit. Then the largest city / county (Chicago / Cook County) are sanctuary for the illegal immigrants. We have state lawmakers that tried to pass a bill giving the illegal immigrants driver’s certificates. Man, our state has gone down hill, and really sucks right now.

At this time my pride of being from Illinois is at zero (0).
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Actually here is a email reply I got from Obama, read for yourself.

You folks not from Illinois, who may not get to see this bonehead in action, look at what is trying to get into the White House. Is this the man we want as president?

Note how he closes "I look forward to being in touch.â€

I find the DREAM Act discriminatory against other people wanting in state tuition. If a non citizen of the country can get in state tuition, then why can't a US citizen who is a non-citizen of another state get it as well?

Excellent point.

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    I find the DREAM Act discriminatory against other people wanting in state tuition. If a non citizen of the country can get in state tuition, then why can't a US citizen who is a non-citizen of another state get it as well?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada