Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Thanks, azwreath, it was a good read. My sister in law is a school teacher in CA and her kids are in CA colleges..I wonder now if they, like millions of other CA citizens will change their tune about illegal immigration...
    I REALLY HOPE SO BUT WITH OUR MEDIA AND THE WAY IT PORTRAYS THE PROBLEM THE MAJORITY OF TAXPAYERS WILL PROBABLY JUST BUY INTO "ITS JUST A BAD TIME RIGHT NOW CRAP" AND FORGET EXACTLY HOW MUCH CA TAXPAYERS SHELL OUT TO ILLEGALS ONLY. I BET MOST ANY SMART TAXPAYER WOULD THINK ABOUT MOVING OUT.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Thanks, azwreath, it was a good read. My sister in law is a school teacher in CA and her kids are in CA colleges..I wonder now if they, like millions of other CA citizens will change their tune about illegal immigration...
    I REALLY HOPE SO BUT WITH OUR MEDIA AND THE WAY IT PORTRAYS THE PROBLEM THE MAJORITY OF TAXPAYERS WILL PROBABLY JUST BUY INTO "ITS JUST A BAD TIME RIGHT NOW CRAP" AND FORGET EXACTLY HOW MUCH CA TAXPAYERS SHELL OUT TO ILLEGALS ONLY. I BET MOST ANY SMART TAXPAYER WOULD THINK ABOUT MOVING OUT.
    Yea, but no..gotta disagree here a little bit..If the govt owes you..you will want your money..especially when you think about the times where April 15 was a burden. I am really hoping the citizens of CA raise holy caine abuot this! The media can't smooth over everything. Sooner or later, CA citizens are going to catch on. Let's just hope it isn't too late.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12