Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Does anybody think they will call a draft if they start a war with Iran?
    I suppose that is very possible CC, lets hope it doesn't go that far but if it does maybe some of us old Nam vets will be allowed back in to help.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I suppose that is very possible CC, lets hope it doesn't go that far but if it does maybe some of us old Nam vets will be allowed back in to help.
    MountainDog, I honor your service to our country, tell me, wasn't Nam a little like this in that it was hard to tell who the good guys were, the South Vietnamese from the North Vietnamese? MountainDog, you put in your hard time over there, now we need you much more where you are, I am afraid this fight is going to follow us here, right over our southern and northern borders, I fear that soon, we won't be worrying about what is happening much over there as we will have our own fight right here, what do you think about that?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    MountainDog, I honor your service to our country, tell me, wasn't Nam a little like this in that it was hard to tell who the good guys were, the South Vietnamese from the North Vietnamese? MountainDog, you put in your hard time over there, now we need you much more where you are, I am afraid this fight is going to follow us here, right over our southern and northern borders, I fear that soon, we won't be worrying about what is happening much over there as we will have our own fight right here, what do you think about that?
    Nitty, in a way it's the same, you never knew who the bad guys were until the shooting started in many cases, they also used women and children to get to us, little kids were given grenades to drop, and one story I heard where a woman used a baby to blow up a chopper as it was being used to evacuate civilians, she failed but killed several on the ground including herself, lots of stories out there like this. Many there wore no uniform so you just never knew what to expect and most often you never even saw them, they fired rockets and mortars at you or hid in the brush.
    As to the fight over here, I have thought about that and it could happen, I guess I will just have to wait and see where I can be of most value.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MountainDog, I thank God that you and the others made it home safely. I can't even image what you went through. You have been through enough, you don't need to see that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    MountainDog, I thank God that you and the others made it home safely. I can't even image what you went through. You have been through enough, you don't need to see that again.
    Neese, my fear is that we are all going to see some of that soon in our own country,I hope I am wrong about this, I have really good what I call "gut instincts" that are almost always right, and my gut has been burning for a long time now, that something really bad is about to happen! I can only hope that what really happens is, I find out that I have an ulcer that needs some attending to!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Neese, my fear is that we are all going to see some of that soon in our own country,I hope I am wrong about this, I have really good what I call "gut instincts" that are almost always right, and my gut has been burning for a long time now, that something really bad is about to happen! I can only hope that what really happens is, I find out that I have an ulcer that needs some attending to!
    I agree Nitty, it is inevitable. I would like to think that God will take care of us one way or the other. I like to stay informed, but try not to worry about the things that I don't have control over, and I hope that you won't either. We have to help where we can help and let things go when there is nothing that we can do about it. Don't worry, things have a way of working themselves out.

Nitty, lets hope your gut is wrong on this and it's not an ulcer either.
    I don't like to make predictions but the facts are we are being invaded by foreign nationals who are taking down our flag and raising their own making claims that they own the land and we will have to leave or die. What were once quiet neighborhoods are now killing zones for drugs and gang bangers. Twelve Americans murdered everyday by these people. Our National Guard is forced to retreat to safety when a group of unknown armed men show up and cross into Mexico, kids are finding Ak's in the desert, prayer rugs and other islamic items are found along the border. I could go on but you know what I am saying here. Somewhere along the line some thing will happen and given the violent nature of the illegals it will be they who start it and it will all be the fault of our elected officials who failed to listen and understand what is happening in their own backyard.

MD
    have you checked your email lately?

and

how's mountain dog? The 4 legged little guy, that is

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    MD

and

Yes I have and sent a positive reply the other day, I was waiting on a reply back.

MDTD as Neese calls him is doing fine, had him out this am searching the brush, alls quiet out here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    MD

and

Yes I have and sent a positive reply the other day, I was waiting on a reply back.

MDTD as Neese calls him is doing fine, had him out this am searching the brush, alls quiet out here.
    OH boy.......not received

I wonder if I've not received your FOCUS team emails now? Geez

Would you pop one out again and let's see what happens? This is strange.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12