Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Bowman wrote:

So my bottom line is, send State Department people there and bring back our troops!
    Unfortunately State Department personnel are afraid to go. One of our presidential candidates has recommended that we offer those jobs to our disabled vets that have returned from Iraq. At least we know they have courage and are loyal.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Unfortunately State Department personnel are afraid to go.
    What is with these State Dept. people? Iraq is safer than East LA, most of the deaths are Iraqis due to IEDs, there are thousands of American civilian contractors working over there, give them a bonus and a follow up posting in Tahiti.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Personally, I'm not giving Ron Paul talking points. Actually, it may be Ron Paul giving my talking points. These are things I have been saying for many, many years.

It really isn't a new concept, there was a time it was mentioned in papers and articles. That was before we were saddled with a corporate media that was nothing more than propaganda machine. Now we hear only what they want us to hear - whatever fits their agenda at the time.

Bottom line - we simply cannot afford this any longer - so for all those who think we have to maintain a presence around the entire world, how do they propose we fund it. By borrowing more from China - or by selling off more of America to China or other countries?

Think about it, by the time we pay for all this and this Iraqi war, we will have so much of our country owned by foreign governments and foreign corporations - we won't have a country. It won't make a difference in the military because they are already protecting corporate interests - it certainly isn't America's interest.

Don't know that I buy the 'surge' news -

The world is not full of heart candy and lollipops. There are some very conniving and extremely evil folks out there that would immediately take full advantage of the situation should it materialize as you propose.

I don't think any of us are naive about the condition of the world out there. But fact is, we've been stirring up trouble and interefering in nations for 50 years - might that be some of the reason the world is in chaos???

As for conniving and extremely evil folks - yes, there are. Some of them are in the outside world - some of them are in our very own country - controlling much of the bad things that are happening. We have got to realize that. There are people that do not have America's interest at heart that have a lot of power in this country.

Look at what this government has done to this country through the illegal immigration invasion - and then tell me that these same people are keeping bases around the world, and are invading Iraq for the good of the American people.

You can't have it both ways - they can't condone, encourage, protect, aid/abet, the most destructive thing to happen to this country since the Civil War (my opinion) and yet be doing such wonderful and protective things for us in the rest of the world.

Doesn't our government's involvement in illegal immigration even make anyone doubt the wisdom of what they are doing in the rest of the world??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You guys need to look beyond Ron Paul's talking points and understand the reality of what you're suggesting, which by the way makes very little sense. The world is not full of heart candy and lollipops. There are some very conniving and extremely evil folks out there that would immediately take full advantage of the situation should it materialize as you propose. Trust me, Ron Paul is not the second coming and he won't be able to protect our world-wide interest or country with his "writings."

Chloe24 wrote:

I understand where you are coming from MW. Believe me, I used to think the same way before I weened myself off of FOX news!
    Sorry, I don't watch FOX news.
    So, if you are against the war and against the idea that we have to police the world, we believe in lollipops and candies. Wow, strong .. uhmmm. "misunderstanding'.

On the contrary, bring out troops home would strengthen america, not weaken. It would boost the economy, not take away. Nobody is ever strong when they are spread too thin. More troops on our soil, more aircraft in the air, and in the waters surrounding this country is only a benefit, not a detriment.

I am sorry MW, but those candidates who support endless wars and occupation and the idea that there is a "evil vile islofascitsnaziboogyman hairy evil vile murderer of children" behind every rock are just feeding into the industrial military complex and the billionaires who just keep getting richer. Actually, Ron Paul doesn't believe such propaganda, and I don't either. So, in contrary to what you might think. Though I believe there is some kooky people out there, well - I think i is precisely our manipulation and intervention that is creating them.... via are foreign interventions.. proof is in the pudding.

NATO comprises around 20 nations... uhmmm, to think we need to all over the world to protect each and every one of them is rather noble of you, but irrelevent, and wasteful. The very nature of them being IN NATO is to have them spread across the globe to deter any involvemnet from evil empires...

If you just stop to think, all the puzzle come together.
    This is the implementation of the One World Order by the elites.
    Just add 2+2. The economy, the invasion, the wars (bankrupcy of a country), the outsource (today US is food dependable), the erradication of family values, religion, patrotism today is nativism, bad education in schools, ignorance (news filtered from networks).
    These are the ones I remenber now but you can go on and you will find a lot more .
    Some can say is theory conspiracy but it is not. The facts are here to prove.

Just read the thread on the coming depression. If that happens, how are we going to pay for the war?

If even a bad recession hits, we simply cannot continue with that war. No one is going to extend us credit. Might our government have that in mind when they give us all the 'surge' success stories? Might they know a withdrawal and downsizing of the war is inevitable and they are pretending we are having successes?

Now we should stay because Iraqis is getting the jobs done and we need to assist them. Things are turning around because Iraqis are turning against terrorist. But Bushites want to take credit for the surge working and it is the change in Sunni and Shiites turning against terrorist. It is Iraqis war and they are fighting it now instead of each other and troops. This was bound to happen with or without our assistance.
    We could leave and the job would still get done because they would have to get it done. We were not getting it done.

MW
    BrightNail wrote:

So, if you are against the war and against the idea that we have to police the world, we believe in lollipops and candies. Wow, strong .. uhmmm. "misunderstanding'.
    The comment I made had [b]absolutely nothing to do with opinions on the Iraq war. My comment was concerning the closing of our military bases that are located throughout the world. Please don't change the meaning behind my comments to suit a personal agenda.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WorriedAmerican wrote:

we need to do what Ron Paul says, close ALL 700 bases over seas in other countries and put them here on the border or to take care of our own problems, like gangs taking over cities and towns across this country.
    [quote:3iopi15v]There are some serious flaws in what you're proposing.
    I didn't propose it Ron Paul did and he knows more than you or I, he also seems to be the only straight shooter in the bunch

Under the suggested scenario, it won't be long before we're at the complete mercy of any superpower that assumes the roll we're currently playing.
    We already are!

Also, consider this - our inability to protect our best interest will open the doors for every nation to advance and/or create a nuclear weapons program.

Scenerio: If your house was under attack from someone, would you leave the family there alone and go to the next town to investigate? No you would stay home and "circle the wagons".
    We can better protect ourselves from home base. We can have moles in the countries to gather information.

Closing all our abroad bases down would create a very volatile world, much more volatile than what we have today. Furthermore, it would effectively remove our status as a superpower.
    NEWS FLASH, Thanks to BUSH, we have lost that title.... Look at our country, it's pathetic and getting worse everyday Bush makes a NEW Executive Order!! We are already owned by Mexico, China and North Korea and others I suspect

Not that that isn't bad enough, it would also cause a chain reaction that will force hundreds of thousands of American to lose their jobs in military support, military forces, manufacturing, and distribution.
    No!! They would all be here, protecting us and buying USA products and be closer to family, then maybe 100 a month wouldn't be blowing their brains out.
    I never said anything about them losing their jobs!! Hell we need everyone of them here to straighten us out It's cheaper to have them here also our ships, planes, tanks, etc too. We need to grapple with the invasion of Mexico, Iran, and Russia. We are a country under seige!
    [/quote:3iopi15v]
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Just read the thread on the coming depression. If that happens, how are we going to pay for the war?

If even a bad recession hits, we simply cannot continue with that war. No one is going to extend us credit. Might our government have that in mind when they give us all the 'surge' success stories? Might they know a withdrawal and downsizing of the war is inevitable and they are pretending we are having successes?
    That is EASY. The middle class! If not them, we'll just borrow more and more from CHINA, then complain about them as a threat!

But we can also have the FED print money out of thin air, debassing the currency even more, while everyday americans are drowning in debt - the banks are bailed out from their dishonest practices.

Till the dollar is worth NOTHING! --- Then bingo... the Amero is upon us.

NO TOP TIER will do anything, because they are in bed with the very same people destroying this country.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast