Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    You're so off base (no pun intended) on this it's not even funny. Yes, American soldiers and sailors will lose their jobs. Like I said before, when their billet is eliminated - so is their job (billet = job). This fact should be simple to understand. Additonally, we have thousands of American citizens serving in support positions at the bases located throughout the world. Actually, many of them are the spouses of military members homeported or stationed at the bases. Bringing all those folks home would not generate "MORE" economic viability. Honestly, the lost jobs have very little to do with protecting our interest abroad or national security, however, for your benefit I thought I'd entertain your comments .
    I'm not talking the military people being brought home would be without a job?? We have plenty here for them to do! Secure the borders, deplete gangs from the streets and clean-up Katrina for a couple, that should keep them busy for awhile...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

The ONE WORLD GOVERMENT plans to have his central in Iraq .
    WHY do you think they need such a big embassy as the one they are building there ,with OUR money?

New Babylon?

Personally, I would rather see our soldiers here - ready to defend this soil - rather than spread out across the world and leaving us vulnerable.

One thing, Ron Paul or not, we are not going to get the job done with the same old ways of doing things. It has to be something different - in this case, something old and different.

You know America first, and enforce our laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456