Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Islamic child: 'We all can be sacrificed'

Islamic child: 'We all can be sacrificed'
    Hamas kids program features discussion of martyrdom
    Posted: December 27, 2007
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

A children's program on Hamas television whose main character earlier was "martyred" has continued the theme, with a discussion that includes a child's statement, "we can all be sacrificed for the sake of the homeland."

WND has reported previously on the Hamas' Mickey Mouse lookalike character's "martyrdom."

Farfur the mouse teaches Palestinian children jihad

Al-Aqsa TV, run by the Palestinian Territories ruling party Hamas, had featured a squeaky-voiced Mickey Mouse look-alike named Farfur in the weekly children's program "Tomorrow's Pioneers."

In a show episode, the character was beaten to death, with a teen hostess confirming, "Farfur was martyred while defending his land." She also said he died at the hands of the "killers of children."

As a replacement, Hamas brought forward Nahoul, the bee, who now has continued the discussion of martyrdom.

In a clip captured and translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute, Nahoul responds to a child's request to "convey your holiday greetings on the Feast of the Sacrifice?"

Child on Hamas TV tells bee character everyone can be "sacrificed" for homeland

"Who should I convey greetings to, Saraa? Should I convey greetings to my brother, who was martyred in the first Intifada, at the hands of the Zionist Jews? Should I convey greetings to my second brother, who are martyred in the second Intifada? Should I convey greetings to my wounded brother, to my aunt, who was martyred because of the siege, or to her orphans? Who is there for me to greet, Saraa. I won't greet anyone. I am so sad, Saraa," the character said.

"Don't be sad, Nahoul. We can all be sacrificed for the sake of the homeland," Saraa responds. "May Allah help you. All we can say is that we place our trust in Allah against the enemies."

The discussion then continues with comments about the slaughter of a sheep and a calf.

The new character earlier had been highlighted by Palestinian Media Watch, an Israel-based monitor.

PMW reported the character said he wished to "continue the path of Farfur … the path of martyrdom, the path of the jihad warriors … and in his name we shall take revenge upon the enemies of Allah, the murderers of the prophets. …"

Hamas, which won a majority in parliament in January 2006 elections, officially is considered a terrorist organization by the U.S. government.

As WND reported in March, an online forum tied to the website of Hamas posted a photo of a little girl in a combat vest and the head band of the terrorist Al-Qassam Brigades.

"Have you seen the new child martyr who will soon shake Israel [to the core]?" says the caption, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute blog

Future 'martyr'

The message that accompanied the photo on the Shabakat Falastin Lilhiwar online forum says the girl "is part of the Muslim generation which will go down in history [as a generation] … that refused to [accept] humiliation and defeat."

As WND reported, Hamas launched a children's website in 2002, encouraging kids to follow the example of terrorist suicide bombers.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=59387
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In a show episode, the character was beaten to death, with a teen hostess confirming, "Farfur was martyred while defending his land." She also said he died at the hands of the "killers of children."
    There are no words....
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Moved from News to Other Topics.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

These people have serious issues.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

News from the bizarro world of Islam. Why are we letting these people in our country? Does ANYONE here want them in our country -- especially since they have repeatedly stated their desire to impose their 7th century religion on everyone?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    News from the bizarro world of Islam. Why are we letting these people in our country? Does ANYONE here want them in our country -- especially since they have repeatedly stated their desire to impose their 7th century religion on everyone?
    They just let them in and supposedly we are fighting the war against terror over in Iraq(?) and Bush wants our Muslim 'friends" there to immigrate here, what an idiot!

I like Ron Paul's stance on nonintervention because the countries in Europe with their stupid immigration rules and "guest workers" are destroying their own. By us staying out this will force Europeans to dump the "guest workers" nonsense and deport. The more we intervene over there the more they will depend on us to fight their wars for them furthermore they will not change their status quo!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

I like Ron Paul's stance on nonintervention because the countries in Europe with their stupid immigration rules and "guest workers" are destroying their own. By us staying out this will force Europeans to dump the "guest workers" nonsense and deport. The more we intervene over there the more they will depend on us to fight their wars for them furthermore they will not change their status quo!
    I agree with both of you. If anyone wants to go to another country, including ours, where there is a seperation of church and state, then they should accept that. It may be different in other countries, but they should not intervene and try to impose their will on anyone else, as we shouldn't be trying to impose our will on others. Pull troops and secure our nation- why are we supporting ANYONE but ourselves? From Pakistan to Israel.