Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CHUCK BALDWIN CANNOT WIN ANYMORE THAN I CAN AND GET OVER IT ALREADY!
    That sounds like something congress was saying during the comprehensive immigration debate and what they are telling us now about the bailout. He can win only if people get there heads out of the msm and vote their conscience instead of the lessor of two evils as has been done for years! Where has that gotten us? You can either take a stand for what is right or you can give in to globalization. Which do you prefer?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude
    CHUCK BALDWIN CANNOT WIN ANYMORE THAN I CAN AND GET OVER IT ALREADY!
    I think the way this bailout is going, and both candidates signing the bill will make A LOT of people vote 3rd party. Baldwin is a good choice.

MW - I don't trust the media at all, but her response was clearly unintelligent. Anyone on this message board could have answered that question easily.

Just as few predicted the events of 9/11, and how the American leadership would respond, so we have little idea of what foreign challenges will shape up in the next eight years. I guess we can count on the Midle East being a powderkeg and the increasing wealth of Russia and China. But I am loathe to predict anything else. So an intelligent person like Palin gives me more comfort than a jingoistic liberal like Obama.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well sorry guys who disagree, but Palin is a loser. She can't manage her personal life, and no way anyone with any sincerity would throw her support behind John Insane. She is a greedy, power hungry bitch, and ignorant to boot. She is far better suited to run for Ms. Alaska again, and get some extra authority to view Russia from her doorstep every morning.

McInsane and Oscama are losers as well. No one with an ounce of credibility would ever throw their support behind either of those two globalist shills.

I would vote for Romney!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like Sarah Palin!

I'de like to go hunting with her for Democrats!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Well everyone likes Sarah, but she certainly is not qualified to be President of the United States. We have a homeowner's association that has ladies night out once a month, and I would love to go with Sarah to that event. We would all have a big old time, talking about leash laws, trash pick-up, etc. She is a great gal, but forget it to be the highest positon in the land. We now have one totally brainless idiot in the White House, and see where that got us? Why have another one?

No question that Romney is much better qualified to handle this economic mess than Palin (and better than McCain as well). And it's not just Cafferty who has issues with Palin; it's some conservatives as well:

Politico
    GOP concerns about Palin grow
    By ALEXANDER BURNS & DAVID PAUL KUHN | 9/28/08 7:52 AM EDT U

A growing number of Republicans are expressing concern about Sarah Palin’s uneven — and sometimes downright awkward — performances in her limited media appearances.

Conservative columnist Kathleen Parker, a former Palin supporter, says the vice presidential nominee should step aside. Kathryn Jean Lopez, writing for the conservative National Review, says “that’s not a crazy suggestionâ€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12