Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Jawdropper: Rep Ilhan Omar Retweets, Then Deletes Message About 'Hook-Nosed' Jews

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jawdropper: Rep Ilhan Omar Retweets, Then Deletes Message About 'Hook-Nosed' Jews

westernjournal.com|By Benjamin Arie

Jawdropper: Rep Ilhan Omar Retweets, Then Deletes Message About 'Hook-Nosed' Jews

this girl has to be booted out "Impeached" removed from congress and be stripped of Citizenship before deportation
    Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 05-28-2019 at 01:32 AM.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ryan Saavedra
    Verified account
    @RealSaavedra
    Follow Follow
    @RealSaavedra

More

.@SpeakerPelosi put this vile anti-Semite on the House Foreign Affairs Committee

6:12 PM - 10 Feb 2019
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

@SenSchumer
    Follow Follow
    @SenSchumer

More

Rep. Omar’s use of an anti-Semitic stereotype was offensive and irresponsible.

This kind of intolerance has no place in Congress—or anywhere in American society.

No one should invoke anti-Semitic tropes during policy disagreements.

11:34 AM - 11 Feb 2019

7,410 replies 2,897 retweets 12,730 likes
    Retweet

Posted by Ted Nugent
    Ted Nugent 26 May at 20:00 ·

Listen very closely to the new congresswoman from Michigan what the enemies of America believe especially on Memorial Day so we don't let them continue to destroy the wonderful American system of individual freedom that so many died for. Dear God in heaven!

Video
    https://www.facebook.com/tednugent/v...4904060648228/

Neo Bolshevic Communist Representative Jan Schakowsky, D-Ill. seems to like her? Why is that?

Ilhan Omar: ‘Midwest values’ unite me with Jewish congresswoman

by John Gage
    | May 21, 2019 12:47 PM

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., said Tuesday that her experience as someone with “Midwest values” helped her bond with Jewish Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky, D-Ill.

“There are a lot of opportunities to focus on the things that unite us if you’re willing to see those opportunities,” Omar said in an interview on The Nation’s podcast “Next Left.” “I am someone who is always trying to find where the common ground with people and connect with people.”
    “In the case of Jan and I, just mothers who you know, are from the Midwest who represent districts from the Midwest with Midwest values. Who both come from backgrounds of being religious minorities, understanding the struggle of having both of our faiths being attacked and people really being hunted down and killed because of it,” Omar said about Schakowsky.

The two wrote an op-ed together in the wake of the Poway synagogue shooting in California about the necessity of coming together to fight white nationalism.
    “As a Muslim American and a Jewish American elected to the United States Congress, we can no longer sit silently as terror strikes our communities. We cannot allow those who seek to divide and intimidate us to succeed. Whatever our differences, our two communities, Muslim and Jewish, must come together to confront the twin evils of anti-Semitic and Islamophobic violence,” the congresswomen said in their op-ed.
    While writing against anti-Semitism, Omar has her own history of anti-Semitic comments.
    In February, Omar attacked the American-Israel Political Action Committee, saying they were paying off U.S. politicians to be pro-Israel. She apologized and said her comments were anti-Semitic.
    Later that month, Omar said that people were pushing “for allegiance” to Israel in a comment that was criticized as an anti-Semitic dual-loyalty trope.
    "I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is OK for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country. I want to ask why is it OK for me to talk about the influence of the NRA, of fossil fuel industries or Big Pharma, and not talk about a powerful lobbying group that is influencing policies?" Omar said at a progressive town hall.
    “I should not be expected to have allegiance/pledge support to a foreign country in order to serve my country in Congress or serve on committee,” Omar said later on Twitter. “I am told everyday that I am anti-American if I am not pro-Israel. I find that to be problematic and I am not alone. I just happen to be willing to speak up on it and open myself to attacks.”
    Omar has refused to back down from her comments since her initial apology, claiming anti-Semitism is a right wing force and charges of anti-Semitism against her are meant to silence her.
    [ Also read: Tucker Carlson: Ilhan Omar is ‘a symbol of America’s failed immigration system’]

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-congresswoman