Retarded Joey should have already been Impeached, Imprisoned pending Trial for Genocide / Treason

Newsweek

Jon Voight Calls for Biden Impeachment—'We Cannot Wait Another Second'
Ryan Smith - Yesterday 12:36 PM

Jon Voight has called for President Joe Biden to be impeached, accusing the Democratic leader of having "wronged this nation's glory."
The conservative actor, a vocal supporter of former President Donald Trump, called for Biden to be removed from office in a video message that was shared on his verified Twitter account on Tuesday.

While Voight didn't specify the infraction he wanted the 46th president of the United States to be impeached for, he expressed concerns about the nation's "safety."
"My dear friends, we're all saddened by so much turmoil that has been brought upon this life we live," Voight started his video message. "Can this darkness be lifted? Can we all share joy once again and see eye to eye?"
"We have a troubled nation with much horror from these criminals that are ruining lives," he went on. "We must stop this now. We must bring back our nation's safety.
"Our police must act on righteousness and guard our neighborhoods, our businesses, our children, our elderly, our veterans and our handicapped. We must protect this nation and bring back safety. We're all feeling very unsafe."
"We're all angry, and let's remember why," the Oscar-winning screen star went on. "It starts with the seat of the president of the United States. He has wronged this nation's glory. He has taken down our morals, our true gift of the land of the free.
"He must be impeached. We cannot wait another second having him dictate our path. Let us work together, get him out and make this country [what] it stands for—greatness, the land of opportunity, the land of the greatest soil our forefathers fought for.
"Don't let this President Biden tear down every inch that was sacrificed with blood, sweat and tears for his dictation of lies. I urge all to see truths, I urge all to make a difference for our children's future, our future."
'God Bless America'

As the video concluded, Voight added another message for his "fellow Americans": "This land is being broken down. But we as a nation of God's truths shall build her up once again and bring her to her feet with glory. God bless America."
The video can be viewed in full at the top of this article.
Back in 2019, Voight used the microblogging platform to speak out against the Democrats' opening of an impeachment inquiry into then-president Trump.

Related video: ‘I don’t know him’: Trump on Lev Parnas (ABC News)

Video at the page link

"War. This is war," he said in his video message. "This is a war against the highest nobleman who has defended our country, and made us safe and great again.
"Let me stand with our president. Let us all stand with our President Trump in a time of such evil words trying for impeachment."
The impeachment inquiry targeted the allegations that Trump tried to pressure the newly elected president of Ukraine to open an investigation into former Vice President Biden and his son, Hunter Biden, in a July call between the two leaders. The conversation was revealed after a whistleblower complaint was filed.
"This is a crime that the left are trying to force," Voight said in the video. "This is a disgrace by such ignorant followers that have no truth of what truly has been brought back to our country. We have gained greatness, we have gained jobs, we have gained more than any president has promised."
Voight went on to tear into the left, calling them "destructive."
"Their codes of what is supposed to be are corrupt with lies, deceits, and anger, and we ask why?" Voight continued. "We ask how can a human being have such anger towards the greatness of our country's glory. I'll tell you why: because for so long their anger has been growing, and with such deep pain, with no open heart, of loving and seeing the truth."
Voight went on to say Trump had delivered on the promises he made during the 2016 campaign, but that the "radical left...destroy" the work Trump has done since being elected.
"They want civilization to be run like a corrupt ring," Voight went on, referring to the left. "I say stand now with Trump, let truth prevail, and may God show all the truth. That we are truly a nation stronger because of our president.
"The left are afraid, for their power is lessening with every deal that is accomplished by Donald Trump. In the name of God and his power for this nation, let us stay strong, and without such evil among us. God bless."
In 2021, Trump became the first president to be impeached twice, with the second vote sparked by the January 6 riot at the Capitol following his 2020 election loss to Biden.

© MANDEL NGAN/AFP via Getty Images Former President Donald Trump stands with Jon Voight outside the Oval Office at the White House in Washington, D.C. on January 28, 2020. Voight previously defended Trump as he faced his own impeachment proceedings. MANDEL NGAN/AFP via Getty Images

Jon Voight Calls for Biden Impeachment—'We Cannot Wait Another Second' (msn.com)