Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judge Caught Using Penis Pump on Stand

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1 ... 981337B222

Judge caught using penis pump on stand

June 30 2006 at 09:59PM

Bristow, Oklahoma - A US jury has sentenced an Oklahoma judge to one year in prison for using a penis pump on the bench during three murder trials and a civil case in 2002 and 2003.

Donald D Thompson, 59, was convicted on Thursday and fined $10 000 (about R130 000) for each count. Thompson told the jury he would also lose his $90 000-a-year pension.

The verdict, which exposed the judge's behind-the-bench secrets, capped a bizarre and awkward chapter in the state's judicial history.

Thompson's longtime court reporter, Lisa Foster, wept on the stand as she recalled how she discovered the source of a "sh-sh" sound in the courtroom. She said she spied Thompson's penis inside the pump through a small gap between a drawer and a door.

'I should have thrown it away, but I didn't'
    Foster said she later saw Thompson's penis 15 to 20 times over the course of three years. She also saw him shave his scrotum and urinate into a trashcan behind the bench.

"I was really shocked and kind of scared, because it was so bizarre," Foster said. "I didn't know what to do."

The defence maintained that the charges were part of a vendetta by local police to overthrow Thompson.

The judge denied ever using the pump - a device used in the hope of enlarging the penis or combating erectile dysfunction - saying it was a joke gift from his best friend in 2001.

He said he moved the pump back and forth between his bench and chambers but never used it on his penis.

"Twenty-twenty hindsight: I should have thrown it away, but I didn't," Thompson said.

The white-handled pump sat on an evidence table in front of the jury throughout the trial, and both the prosecution and defence at times picked it up and squeezed the handle for effect.

Jurors also heard court reporter's tapes from each trial, and a rhythmic, high-pitched whoosh of air punctuated emotional witness testimony in the murder trials.

Testimony in the judge's trial drew giggles and embarrassed glances from jurors and the gallery in this conservative Oklahoma hamlet, 96km north-east of Oklahoma City.

Several witnesses said Thompson often made himself at home behind the bench, removing his shoes to shine them and clip his toenails, spitting tobacco into a cup and fidgeting with an electronic organiser. - Sapa-AFP

And THIS is the type of individual we have placed to 'judge' us...unreal. No wonder this country is going to hell in a handbasket!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

This is true, it really happened, it was deplorable. I am trying to figure out though,what a judge with a penis pump has to do with illegal immigration ? Myself, I really get upset with the judges who keep on letting sex offenders off with no time to serve for raping little children, now that just really pisses me off!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

It has nothing to do with illegal immigration, that is why it is posted in Other Topics News and Issues.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    It has nothing to do with illegal immigration, that is why it is posted in Other Topics News and Issues.
    You never know. Some of the trials he handled may have involved illegal immigrants. I would imagine there are going to be a bunch of appeals on previous cases since he was convicted.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn