Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama May HAVE to Prove U.S. Citizenship BEFORE the Election:
    http://oneoldvet.com/?p=8337
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SeaTurtle
    I really really really really hope that he is NOT a natural born citizen!!!
    Wouldn't THAT be the miracle we need right now! You never know, the Lord works in mysterious ways!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Obama May HAVE to Prove U.S. Citizenship BEFORE the Election:
    http://oneoldvet.com/?p=8337
    Aren't his 3 days up? Show us the proof Obama! What are you afraid of?
    "

It's about time!

SHOW THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE ALREADY!

I can show my birth certificate within minutes! What is the hold up??!

I don't think he's a citizen. They have to withdraw.

SHOW IT NOW OR WITHDRAW FROM THE RACE!

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    It's about time!

SHOW THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE ALREADY!

I can show my birth certificate within minutes! What is the hold up??!

I don't think he's a citizen. They have to withdraw.
    You mean he is not a natural born citizen. At best he is a naturalized citizen, or he could be an illegal alien if he did not reclaim US citizenship after living in Indonesia for 5 years. I would guess he is an illegal, that's why he loves them so much. He must have used his Hawaii birth certificate to get a US passport without going through the steps of reclaiming US citizenship after being an Indonesian citizen, that is fraud making him an illegal alien.

Even if he did go through the steps to reclaim US Citizenship, he would be a naturalized citizen and not a natural born citizen, making him ineligible to be President. I think the only way he could run for President is if Congress passed a law that somehow overcame the past laws which have made him either an illegal alien or naturalized citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    SHOW IT NOW OR WITHDRAW FROM THE RACE!
    If Obama is forced to withdraw, who will be the Dem candidate?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman

I think the only way he could run for President is if Congress passed a law that somehow overcame the past laws which have made him either an illegal alien or naturalized citizen.
    Thinking about this some more, you know under the Constitution Congress elects the President if one has not been decided on by I think January 10th. The next Congress could simply elect Obama to be President and declare him to be "natural born" with they convene next year.

I hope all the Third Parties take 30% of the votes. And then just maybe the Republicans and Democrats will get their act in gear for the America people. In just about 1,200 days there will be another election after Nov. 4, 2008.

Maybe then the people will get a voice and not the elitist, corporate America, Wall Street, and Undocumented Immigrants.

McCain is a Naturalized Citizen and Obama is having to prove his birth place. Where either of these born on United States soil?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://www.nolanchart.com/article1582.html
    Posted By: Arthur Lawrance
    Date: 2008-02-04 12:05:58
    I was born in Christobar Canal Zone, hospital. But, My Birth Certificate says I was born in Colon, Republic of Panama. Coco Solo Naval Base Hospital in the Canal Zone was not built when McCain was born in 1936, it was built during WWII. He was most likely born in the same Hospital that I was. If his parents did not go the the America Consult in Panama and register his birth using Form No.240a when he was born he is not US Citizen. There are a lot of "rules" covering US Citizen whos chrildren were born over seas. Which I will not cover here. Mark my words that if he win the election in 2008 then Democrates will take it to Court.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted By: Rex A. Brocki
    Date: 2008-03-05 21:15:33

Dear "U.S. Citizen Abroad," (I'm one too, by the way, I currently live in Canada),

I have read literally hundreds of posts on this subject, and I have been waiting to see if ANYONE besides myself could point to actual, personal experience. Congratulations... you're the first one I've seen.

I hope for your son's sake that you are correct about his natural born citizenship, but my own mother's experience was exactly the opposite. She was born in the Union of South Africa. I'm certainly not going to post her personal papers on the internet, but I have copies of them, and her birth certificate clearly shows the U.S. Citizenship of both her parents, as does her "Report of a U.S. Citizen Born Abroad" her parents filed with the U.S. Consulate in Johannesburg the week of her birth, AND the copies sent for registration to the U.S. State Department when the family returned to the CONUS when she was one and a half years of age. Until she was in her fifties, she thought she was "native born."

Imagine her surprise when the state of California cancelled her teacher's credential, AND the State Department cancelled her passport because she was actually naturalized. I have personal knowledge of the ensuing legal fight, because I'm the one who had to do most of it, driving her to Sacramento for the hearings and eventual re-issuance of her credential (the State of California, for reasons best known to the Prince of Darkness-- pardon me, my contempt for bureaucracy is showing-- has two seperate paths to a teacher's credential, depending on whether the applicant is native-born or naturalized).

Your son ABSOLUTELY has the right to be a U.S. Citizen-- but if his case is similar to that of my mother (or daughter, as well, proving that the rules functioned the same way in both 1927 and 197, you will eventually find that the U.S. Government considers him naturalized. Remember that my mother lived over 50 years in the U.S. before she found out.
    Good luck!
    Rex A. Brocki
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Go See McCain in Action!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-134619-.html

According to PACER, a legal document website used by title companies and attorneys across this great land, as of September 30th the judge had yet to rule.

That being said, according to some relatives of mine who ARE attorney's, they feel because Berg IS a democrat and HAS donated MAJOR amounts of money, he will have standing and the judge will order Obama to produce the requested documentation.

Now here is where it gets REAL fun. Obama admits attending school in Indonesia for a period of time. His records at that school refer to him as "Barry Soetoro". Obama admits his step dad ADOPTED HIM. Now here is where international law comes into play. Indonesia does NOT ALLOW DUEL CITIZENSHIP! Nor does it allow non citizens to attend their schools. Therefore, in order to obtain Indonesian citizenship, Obamas mama would have had to RELINQUISH his American citizenship.

Now we are at the point of where the other two documents come into play. When his mother relinquished his citizenship, Obama was a minor, therefore it was not totally gone, but in order for Obama to regain US citizenship, within a short period of time, directly after he turned 18, he would have had to apply for naturalization and taken the oath of allegiance. Then he would have all the rights and privileges of any other NATURALIZED, NOT NATIVE BORN CITIZEN. Where he was born basically becomes a moot point in his eligibility for POTUS, he still would not qualify.

IF Obama produces the latter two documents, he is ineligible to become POTUS. If he does not, then there is the little legal problem of fraudulently running for, swearing in, and being seated as a senator. Citizenship is a CONSTITUTIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR THAT POSITION. Also, since a green card search has already been completed, and none has been found under ANY OF HIS ALIASES. and if there is no proof of naturalization and taking of the oath, he himself would be "out of status". No wonder he loves illegals so much, odds are, he is ONE OF THEM.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    I hope all the Third Parties take 30% of the votes. And then just maybe the Republicans and Democrats will get their act in gear for the America people. In just about 1,200 days there will be another election after Nov. 4, 2008.

Maybe then the people will get a voice and not the elitist, corporate America, Wall Street, and Undocumented Immigrants.

McCain is a Naturalized Citizen and Obama is having to prove his birth place. Where either of these born on United States soil?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://www.nolanchart.com/article1582.html
    Posted By: Arthur Lawrance
    Date: 2008-02-04 12:05:58
    I was born in Christobar Canal Zone, hospital. But, My Birth Certificate says I was born in Colon, Republic of Panama. Coco Solo Naval Base Hospital in the Canal Zone was not built when McCain was born in 1936, it was built during WWII. He was most likely born in the same Hospital that I was. If his parents did not go the the America Consult in Panama and register his birth using Form No.240a when he was born he is not US Citizen. There are a lot of "rules" covering US Citizen whos chrildren were born over seas. Which I will not cover here. Mark my words that if he win the election in 2008 then Democrates will take it to Court.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted By: Rex A. Brocki
    Date: 2008-03-05 21:15:33

Dear "U.S. Citizen Abroad," (I'm one too, by the way, I currently live in Canada),

I have read literally hundreds of posts on this subject, and I have been waiting to see if ANYONE besides myself could point to actual, personal experience. Congratulations... you're the first one I've seen.

I hope for your son's sake that you are correct about his natural born citizenship, but my own mother's experience was exactly the opposite. She was born in the Union of South Africa. I'm certainly not going to post her personal papers on the internet, but I have copies of them, and her birth certificate clearly shows the U.S. Citizenship of both her parents, as does her "Report of a U.S. Citizen Born Abroad" her parents filed with the U.S. Consulate in Johannesburg the week of her birth, AND the copies sent for registration to the U.S. State Department when the family returned to the CONUS when she was one and a half years of age. Until she was in her fifties, she thought she was "native born."

Imagine her surprise when the state of California cancelled her teacher's credential, AND the State Department cancelled her passport because she was actually naturalized. I have personal knowledge of the ensuing legal fight, because I'm the one who had to do most of it, driving her to Sacramento for the hearings and eventual re-issuance of her credential (the State of California, for reasons best known to the Prince of Darkness-- pardon me, my contempt for bureaucracy is showing-- has two seperate paths to a teacher's credential, depending on whether the applicant is native-born or naturalized).

Your son ABSOLUTELY has the right to be a U.S. Citizen-- but if his case is similar to that of my mother (or daughter, as well, proving that the rules functioned the same way in both 1927 and 197, you will eventually find that the U.S. Government considers him naturalized. Remember that my mother lived over 50 years in the U.S. before she found out.
    Good luck!
    Rex A. Brocki
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Go See McCain in Action!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-134619-.html
    Here is where McCains situation differs. He was born on a US Naval Base in Panama. As those of us who served in the military know, from boot camp forward, we are told that military basis ARE US soil, not unlike an embassy. BTW I am not a McCain fan either, and will be voting third party
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast