Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judicial Watch Calls on Obama to Disclose Names of Donors

Judicial Watch Calls on Barack Obama to Disclose Names of Donors

Last week, I told you about allegations of massive voter fraud involving ACORN, a radical leftist organization with deep ties to Senator Barack Obama. (At last count, I believe authorities are investigating voter fraud allegations against ACORN in 14 states. Now, the FBI is also investigating.) But so far, another scandal involving the Obama campaign has flown a bit under the radar. And it is equally disturbing. According to The Associated Press:

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has raised about $3.3 million from contributors who did not list a home state or who designated their state with an abbreviation that did not match one of the 50 states or U.S. territories, according to records provided by the Federal Election Commission…

The $3.3 million total does not include donors who have given less than $200 and whose contributions do not have to be itemized. Some of that money could also have come from overseas. About half of Obama's $455 million in contributions so far are unitemized. The campaign does not identify those donors.

In other words, while the evidence suggests illegal foreign contributions are flooding into Obama's campaign coffers, we have no idea as to the extent of the problem because Senator Obama refuses to divulge the names of all of his donors. When asked about the decision to keep these donor names secret, Obama campaign spokesperson David Axelrod said, "We're probably more forthcoming about disclosure than anyone."

Not true.

While John McCain has had problems of his own for allegedly accepting foreign donations - see Judicial Watch FEC complaint here -

http://www.judicialwatch.org/news/2008/ ... n-held-lon

to his credit, Senator McCain does publish the names of all donors to his presidential campaign on his Internet site, regardless of the size of the contribution.

Here's the bottom line: The Obama campaign appears to be playing fast and loose with campaign finance laws and it has to stop. The FEC should immediately investigate these allegations. And, of course, in the interest of transparency, the Obama campaign should publicly list the source of every single campaign contribution. Frankly, it is suspicious that these names have not already been made public.

There is something deeply unsettling about the fact that foreign nationals can so easily corrupt our presidential election through illegal contributions, while American service men and women stationed overseas may be deprived of the opportunity to even vote (see above).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's certainly a noble effort, but, as we all know by now.....Obama feels that HE is somehow exempt from answering to anyone about anything.

It must be one of the perks that comes with being "The Messiah"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    It's certainly a noble effort, but, as we all know by now.....Obama feels that HE is somehow exempt from answering to anyone about anything.

Obama is like the ultimate illegal alien, just like them he feels he can ignore the laws and do whatever he wants because he promises to give everyone "a better life".

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

Obama is like the ultimate illegal alien, just like them he feels he can ignore the laws and do whatever he wants because he promises to give everyone "a better life".

LOL....no wonder since it just might turn out that Obama IS an illegal alien

But seriously, this kind of arrogance has been seen in Obama right from the start when he bagan answering questions by saying things like how he was not going to dignify this or that question with a response, how things were no one's business, and how he didn't feel that he had to explain anything to anyone.

There were red flags popping up concerning this individual beginning not very far into his campaign at all.

I just watched a special on Fox News, "Barack Obama: The Ties that Bind."
    They looked into Obama and ACORN, the pattern of ACORN'S voter fraud and the proof they have of it. Bill Ayers and his ties to Obama and had a interview with an old "Underground Weatherman" who left the organization when they got violent. They also touched other things. You put it all together in one special and its damning.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    They looked into Obama and ACORN, the pattern of ACORN'S voter fraud and the proof they have of it. Bill Ayers and his ties to Obama and had a interview with an old "Underground Weatherman" who left the organization when they got violent. They also touched other things. You put it all together in one special and its damning.
    I haven't heard anything about this special. Hmmm. Are they having re-runs?

Quote Originally Posted by Emanon
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I haven't heard anything about this special. Hmmm. Are they having re-runs?
    No but right now there is one on the bailout and the economy and they are naming names. The Democrats could have stopped this but the blocked it in 2005. The Republicans tried twice to get this stopped and the Dems in the pockets of Fannie and Freddie all voted against what the Republicans tried to do. Chris Dodd chairman of the Senate Banking committee and every Dem on that committee voted against regulating fannie and freddie.

Barney Frank, Maxine Waters all of them are culpable on it.

Ties that bind from Foxnews.

Fox News Video

I'm an independent, but the disclosure of 200 million dollars of contribution still undisclosed by Obama campaign.

I really think Judicial watch gets to the bottom of it.
    Anytime somebody won't show transparency they definately have something to hide from the American people.

Fox News Video

MOD EDIT. Long url scrolling the page. To find methods to stop the pages from scrolling in forums, please see Frequently Asked Questions in General Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Ties that bind from Foxnews.

Fox News Video

I'm an independent, but the disclosure of 200 million dollars of contribution still undisclosed by Obama campaign.

I really think Judicial watch gets to the bottom of it.
    Anytime somebody won't show transparency they definately have something to hide from the American people.

Fox News Video

I saw the whole show and it was explosive on the information they have. I wished they would re-air it this week. Maybe Greta will have it in segments during the week. Very scary stuff.