Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You guys have your opinions and all, but I will never feel sympathy for such a traitor or any like him. Now that he's on his death bed, my thoughts are oh well, maybe now we can start taking our country back.
    I won't miss him. I will never forgive him but I am not God.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

My opinion is he has not helped this country. It's the contrary. If I went by just what I know of the man, I would say eternity is looking quite bleak for him. HOWEVER, I do believe in death bed conversions. The one thief on the cross believed even as he was dying and the Lord said, "today you will be with me in Paradise." Works wasn't possible, he couldn't even be baptized, it was a change of heart and belief and grace and mercy was given.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    My opinion is he has not helped this country. It's the contrary. If I went by just what I know of the man, I would say eternity is looking quite bleak for him. HOWEVER, I do believe in death bed conversions. The one thief on the cross believed even as he was dying and the Lord said, "today you will be with me in Paradise." Works wasn't possible, he couldn't even be baptized, it was a change of heart and belief and grace and mercy was given.
    Thats true, although because of Kennedy's pride, chances are slim. God is a certainly a forgiving God, for those who are truly sorry for their sins. Unfortunately, Kennedy has probably brainwashed himself that his actions were correct, due to all those repeated long blow hard speeches we have heard him infuriate us with, as well as, bore us to tears with on C span. If someone repeats a lie enough times they start to believe it.

With Kennedy out of the Senate, I think you'll see a big difference in there. He had a lot of power over the other Senators. He twisted arms and threatened others to get them to vote his way. I've always had my suspicions about why no one else could compete with him for that seat in Mass. It wouldn't surprise me if he either scared them off or bought them off. Nobody can tell me he held that seat for all these years the legitimate way.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

tinybob, my mother has said that too (she is 67). She said while my father was alive, although he was a staunch old time democrat, he did not even like the Kennedy's. He said they wielded way too much influence and had too many people in Washington in their pockets for their own special interests.

April and Gogo, an unwielding pride leads to an unredeemable soul, it can happen, I agree with that. It is very sad to see.

We can only hope that the good of him being taken out of the political game, that yes, Washington can finally be taken back for the Americans. We have to assume that God knows what He is doing with this, and how He is going to use this, we simply have to pray and have faith that this may be our open door to start having more power in DC.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

JAK
    God said ...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling...
    Kennedy will have to stand before God...lilke all of us for his just rewards.

I have tried, but I can hardly find any sympathy for this man. IMO... he (I will be nice) disregarded the American people with no value whatsoever. As one poster said what goes around comes around...he has helped plot and scheme to destroy a nation.......over greed and power.
    He may have destroyed his own soul!... and still I find it hard to find an ounce of sympathy for this man!
    If it is at all possible for him to REALIZE the error of his ways ... this is what I wish for him... this is probably the ONLY thing that would help him now.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Just in case some haven't heard, Specter's cancer returned again.

Personally, I feel sorry for the guy.
    THAT IS JUST ME! I'm sure Mary Jo is in Heaven right now loving the hell out of this, as she rightfully should. Ted Kennedy is a BITTER old man, pissed off because he was NEVER as famous as his brothers.
    As far as the Immigration MESS we are experiencing now...I HOLD TED KENNEDY RESPONSIBLE FOR IT!!!
    His 1965 Immigration Act is the cause for todays problems, and HE KNOWS IT! He will not say it, BUT HE KNOWS!
    The ONLY way I could ever gain ANY RESPECT for this man is IF before he meets his maker, he were to spill the beans on EVERY BACK ROOM DEAL, EVERY CROOKED piece of Legislation, and FESS UP to what he did to Mary Jo Kapekini.
    Then, he might be as POPULAR as his brothers.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

April
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I had no idea, what kind of cancer does he have?

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I had no idea, what kind of cancer does he have?
    No I hadn't heard.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast