Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

King World News: God Help Us All Because This Sure As Hell Will Not End Well

God Help Us All Because This Sure As Hell Will Not End Well

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 22:34
    (Before It's News)
    from King World News

Today acclaimed commodity trader Dan Norcini sent King World News one of the most extraordinary and powerful pieces that we have ever shared with our global readers. Norcini is warning KWN readers around the globe that “… some in the halls of economic power have looked over the cliff and seen the abyss below,” and their “only concern (at this point) is avoiding entering that chasm.” Norcini also discussed gold, silver, stocks, shorts and central planners in this magnificent piece.

Norcini has been stunningly accurate in his predictions of the movement in the gold and silver markets. Now the acclaimed trader discusses incredibly important developments in key markets: “With US equity markets surging into new record highs on a daily basis, one of the few sectors not participating are the gold and silver mining shares. The divorce from the broader stock market is quite evident with the miners sinking lower as the rest of the market moves higher. Clearly there is little if any speculative interest in owning shares in this beaten down sector outside of the value based buyers.

Continue Reading at KingWorldNews.com…

Tweet

Source: http://financialsurvivalnetwork.com/2013/05/god-help-us-all-because-this-sure-as-hell-will-not-end-well/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=god-help-us-all-because-this-sure-as-hell-will-not-end-well

http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/201...l-2518064.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    FSN: This Is Stunning, I Haven’t Seen Anything Like This In 43 Years

May 8, 2013 at 9:42pm

Be prepared for the next great transfer of wealth. Buy physical silver and storable food.

from King World News

On the heels of enormous purchases of physical gold from China and continued volatility in global markets, today King World News interviewed one of the savviest individuals in the business, 43-year market veteran Jeffrey Saut, who is Chief Investment Strategist for $360 billion Raymond James. Saut told KWN he has never seen anything like what we are currently witnessing in his 43 years in the business.

Saut: “this buying stampede was also preordained because it was kicked off by back-to-back 90% upside volume days. A 90% upside volume day is when 90% of the total upside and downside volume comes in on the upside, and back-to-back 90% upside days are pretty rare. This started on December 31st, followed by January 2nd.

The history of back-to-back 90% upside volume days since 1950 is that the S&P has been better by about 6.3% one month later 83% of the time. And better by 12.8% three months later 100% of the time, except for this year. So the string did break this year because we didn’t quite make 12.8% by the end of March, but we came real close.

So this is like nothing I’ve ever seen. I’ve been in this business almost 43 years, and I’ve never seen a buying stampede last 89 days, but this one sure as heck has.”

Eric King: “You are looking for a final push here. Can you talk about that and what it would mean for the shorts?”

Saut: “I think the shorts are panicking right now. I told an institutional account on Monday, ‘Pull up an S&P chart and look at that chart and tell me if you would rather be long or short?’ The obvious answer is you would rather be long, and yet there are more than 404 million shares short on the New York Stock Exchange and those shorts are feeling the pain. I think before this is over they will have to capitulate.

Continue Reading at KingWorldNews.com…

http://12160.info/forum/topics/fsn-t...ource=activity

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)