Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"They know how this president would react to that."

President my foot! They know how AMERICAN CITIZENS would react and it WOULDN'T BE A NICE REACTION!

Does anyone know of web-sites or organizations in France and the rest of Europe that we can contact and join forces with for mutual interests? The Mexican invaders are already likening themselves to the Muslims invading Europe. We need to form an alliance with Europeans to save Western Civilization. This thing is world wide. The invasion is not just in America. All of Western Civilization is threatened by a Third World take-over directed by globalist corporations and governments.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    "They know how this president would react to that."

President my foot! They know how AMERICAN CITIZENS would react and it WOULDN'T BE A NICE REACTION!
    IACPs ' International Asst. of Chiefs of Police ' has joined in on the anti-gun bandwagon . This could drive wedge against citizens and law enforcement . Seems the Joyce Foundation is giving them funds .

The article is in the " 1st Freedom magazine and on the NRANEWS.com website .

If we even think about touching one of their pets, we may be met by force by the ones who we pay to protect us and our safety . This goes for their illegals and their other pets the peaceful religions .

I think the people who would like to engage in this type of behavior in the U.S. know better than to try it.

THAT'S WHY THEY HAVEN'T TRIED IT.

They know how this president would react to that.

Not too kindly. You know he's not going to put up with violent protests in the streets of America.

Oh, I disagree.

He has done nothing to make me believe this - just the opposite.

I think the only ones this President would react unkindly to are American citizens trying to protect themselves from this type thing.

I agree with those who think the government wants chaos.

I do believe in the future, we the American people, will have our own government turn on us - I really do.

All the while protecting those who are here illegally, who mean us harm.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I think the people who would like to engage in this type of behavior in the U.S. know better than to try it.

THAT'S WHY THEY HAVEN'T TRIED IT.

They know how this president would react to that.

Not too kindly. You know he's not going to put up with violent protests in the streets of America.

Oh, I disagree.

He has done nothing to make me believe this - just the opposite.

I think the only ones this President would react unkindly to are American citizens trying to protect themselves from this type thing.

I agree with those who think the government wants chaos.

I do believe in the future, we the American people, will have our own government turn on us - I really do.

All the while protecting those who are here illegally, who mean us harm.

Forewarned is forearmed . Keep informed and a watchful eye out thats about all we can do for now .

www.jihadwatch.com

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Does anyone know of web-sites or organizations in France and the rest of Europe that we can contact and join forces with for mutual interests?
    http://sioe.wordpress.com/
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12