Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LAPD pulls 'Waco' on Christopher Dorner; orders media to stand down before burning Do

LAPD pulls 'Waco' on Christopher Dorner; orders media to stand down before burning Dorner alive to silence him forever

Learn more: LAPD pulls 'Waco' on Christopher Dorner; orders media to stand down before burning Dorner alive to silence him forever

(NaturalNews) The LAPD has pulled a Waco. Barely two hours after ordering the media to remove their helicopters from the area and cut all live feeds, the LAPD managed to set fire to the cabin occupied by Christopher Dorner and burn him alive inside it, according to media reports.

Mission accomplished for the LAPD, an organization that has run its manhunt more like a rampaging street gang than a professional police department. As Natural News has already documented, LAPD officers have engaged in attempted murder of innocent citizens in their freakish frenzy to try to kill Dorner.

Their motive explains why LAPD officers fired tear gas into the cabin where Dorner was staying, knowing it would ignite flammable materials in the home and set the place on fire.

"...tear gas was fired into the house before the fire broke out," reports the Los Angeles CBS affiliate. This is the same sort of tactic that was used to burn down the Branch Davidian community in Waco, Texas in 1993. The Waco raid, we all know by now, was a politically-motivated ATF assault against innocent men, women and children, all conducted for the purpose of increasing the visibility and importance of the ATF by creating a crisis where none existed. Click here to see an informative video on the subject.

Law enforcement knows full well that tear gas rounds often set homes ablaze. In fact, a California fire department issued a report in 2012 that supports precisely that conclusion. As the San Jose Mercury News reported last year:

Police tear gas launched into a Vallejo home in February during a SWAT-team standoff played a role in starting a fire that caused $60,000 in damage and killed two dogs, a fire department report released Monday finds.

The evidence so far

So here's what we know:

1) The LAPD engaged in a wild, frenzied attempt to execute Dorner. This resulted in LAPD officers engaging in the attempted murder of innocent civilians, including one surfer and two women in a pickup truck. (Question: Why are LAPD officers who shot at innocent citizens not being charged with attempted murder?)

2) Once Dorner was holed up in a cabin, the LAPD chose to fire tear gas canisters into the home instead of waiting him out and forcing a surrender after a long standoff.

3) LAPD officers know full well that tear gas canisters can set off fires.

4) Once the fire broke out, Dorner was a dead man. If he fled the fire, he would be shot down by the LAPD. If he stayed in the cabin, he would be burned alive. This is the new brand of "justice" the LAPD is dishing out in 2013.

I'm not condoning the actions of Dorner, who appears to have murdered at least four victims. But if the LAPD is going to abandon its mission of public safety and function as an armed vigilante justice squad, dishing out death sentences to those it believes are guilty -- without a trial or anything resembling due process -- then they might as well throw away all their badges as just call themselves the LA Gang Squad. Because that's how they're acting. They can even have their own gang signs that they flash at each other before running another taxpayer-funded drive-by.

Dorner succeeds where the media has failed

Whether Dorner is really dead at this point or somehow managed to escape the fire (a possibility that has been reported), he has accomplished one astonishing thing that even the media could not achieve: The exposing of the total criminality of the LAPD and its complete abandonment of law.

Even if Dorner is dead, the LAPD still comes out of this looking not only utterly incompetent but -- even worse -- driven by vengeance rather than law. As every citizen reading this can easily recognize, that's a very dangerous attitude for a police force to carry. In this frenzied manhunt, the whole world watched while the LAPD exposed itself as a gang of reckless idiots who openly fire their guns at innocent civilians and who ram citizens' vehicles with their police cars in acts of sheer madness and desperation.

"These lunatics broadsided the side of his truck, spun him around and started shooting at him," said the attorney for one of the victims of the LAPD murder attempts.

The Torrance Police Department, which seems to have abandoned all reason and logic just as the LAPD has done, explained that "Perdue's truck was 'suddenly leaving the area' and seemingly veering into a patrol car when the two vehicles collided at 5:15 a.m." (Source)

So now, pulling out of a driveway or simply starting your car and driving away can be interpreted as "suddenly leaving the area," earning you an attempted vehicular manslaughter maneuver by the local police. How's that for public safety, eh?

Dorner's killings were not random; but the LAPD's attempted murders were!

Consider the actual risk of harm here: Dorner did not engage in RANDOM killings. Want proof? He did not kill his hostages. He let them live because they weren't on his kill list. And yet the LAPD did, indeed, engage in random acts of attempted murder. Morally and ethically speaking, the LAPD was operating in worse violation than Dorner himself. Killing people who have wronged you is evil, but attempting to kill innocent people who have nothing to do with anything is even worse, and that's what the LAPD did.

In fact, if you really look at the situation in retrospect, a typical LA citizen was far more likely to be killed by the LAPD than by Chris Dorner. Dorner was a selective killer while the LAPD attempted to kill people indiscriminately... seemingly at random.

If you weren't on Chris Dorner's kill list, you had nothing to fear from Dorner. But if you were a black man with a bald head, you had everything to fear from the LAPD! And they proved it by opening fire on not just one innocent person, nor two, but THREE innocent citizens who didn't even resemble Dorner (two of the victims were women, the third was a thin white guy).

No wonder the LAPD was so desperately trying to murder Dorner on sight: the man knew too much. He had seen the inside operations of the LAPD, and he recognized what a runaway criminal operation it was.

None of this justifies Dorner's actions, of course. Making a kill list and murdering people is no way to handle things in a civilized country... unless, of course, you're President Barack Obama, in which case you get a bunch of DoJ lawyers to issue a 16-page memo "legalizing" your own private kill list that "authorizes" the murder of American citizens.

That's where Obama and Dorner are a lot alike: They both believe in the use of violence, outside of law, to kill their enemies. Obama uses armed drones while Dorner used a rifle. Both of them are criminals who operate outside the law, and the only reason Dorner isn't a national hero right now is because he didn't have an army of lawyers working at the DoJ who could sanitize his activities by shoveling lawyerspeak manure all over the place.

Dorner also forgot to call his actions "peace." See, if you kill a bunch of Americans without calling it "peace," then you get chased by the police. But if you call it "peace," as Obama does, you win a Nobel Peace Prize. And then the bombs you drop on children in the Middle East are called "peace bombs."

Dorner's mistake in all this was not that he killed people, you see, it's that he didn't get enough voters to back him first. Once you get the voters behind you, you can kill anybody you want, with no legal recourse whatsoever. That's the precedent recently set by the White House, anyway.

Editor's note: I wrote this article before seeing Alex Jones' video on this subject at:
    » Video: Chris Dorner Torched Waco Style? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

He and I both came to the same conclusion on this, which I suppose is not that astonishing, considering the history of police action in America. But what really is astonishing is that Alex Jones totally predicted, on the record, that the police would burn Dorner by setting fire to the cabin. Once again, Jones was 100% correct!

For the record, I typically hear Alex's broadcast 1-3 days after it airs. I don't listen to it in real time because I'm running Natural News during the day, so I listen to InfoWars via the downloadable MP3 files at other times, usually when I'm doing farm work. The Alex Jones Show is perfect for listening when you're on a John Deere tractor, shredding 75 acres to get ready for the spring hay season. You should try it sometime…

Minute by minute media updates @

http://www.alipac.us/f9/christopher-...e-says-272612/

Live coverage of this event was the only thing on local TV in southern CA. yesterday afternoon.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Charred Body Removed From Cabin Where Police Stand-Off Took Place – Video Reports: Dorner?
    Wednesday, February 13, 2013 4:33

(Before It's News)
    A charred body has been removed from the location where Christopher Dorner may have spent his last moments on Earth. At this time, authorities have not positively identified the remains as those of Chris Dorner though the LAPD has stated, of the remains, "is the body of Christopher Dorner". The next stage of the police state has been unrolled as an American citizen was executed by his government, once again in a fashion reminiscent of Waco, Texas, without having the opportunity to defend himself in court. Meanwhile Americans rights were violated without cause. Will this set a precedent as we venture forward into an Amerikkka with everpresent drones in the sky and spy-cameras around every corner?

a few other videos at link below
    Charred Body Removed From Cabin Where Police Stand-Off Took Place - Video Reports: Dorner? | Survival

Audio Proof Cops Burned Down House Chris Dorner Was In – Official Story Changes AGAIN
    Wednesday, February 13, 2013 1:29

Published on Feb 12, 2013
    **HELP SPREAD THIS VIDEO AND MESSAGE!**

Links to everything I talked about in this video: http://abcnews.go.com/US/christopher-...

(Before It's News)
    Audio Proof Cops Burned Down House Chris Dorner Was In - Official Story Changes AGAIN

Audio Proof Cops Burned Down House Chris Dorner Was In - Official Story Changes AGAIN | Blogging/Citizen Journalism

Dorner was within 5 miles of my house.
    I could have been driving down the street when he decided to open fire on a cop car
    and I could have been killed in the crossfire.
    I'm glad they took him out and I don't care how.
    How many people would he have to kill before you wanted him stopped?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Dorner was within 5 miles of my house.
    I could have been driving down the street when he decided to open fire on a cop car
    and I could have been killed in the crossfire.
    I'm glad they took him out and I don't care how.
    How many people would he have to kill before you wanted him stopped?

I wanted him to get the truth out, but apparently that will never happen now will it...I think we have too many killings of innocent people by police every where in this country..and they get off scott free...I wasn't aware you lived in Big Bear is that where Paradise San Deigo is???

To Fire On Us Without Fear: LAPD Shows Why Government Needs Us Disarmed

Why do people in authority want the populace to be disarmed? Why do they want us to be completely reliant on the police to protect us? The fiasco in Los Angeles is providing some possible insight into that question. All the evidence indicates that the LAPD has decided to eliminate the murdering criminal Christopher Dorner on sight. In fact, they have opened fire on people who don’t even look like Dorner, but made the mistake of driving a truck that slightly resembled the one that he was driving (before he disposed of it). Thankfully, their aim has not been very good, and their victims have survived, though in one case with bullet wounds.
    But as we watch this scenario play out, it might be productive to ask the question:

If I planned to shoot to kill a criminal, but was unwilling to check identification first, what kind of people would I want to live in the area—armed or unarmed?

I have to admit, I wouldn’t be sorry at all if Dorner was shot to death in a gunfight with cops. He is a murderer; he deserves the death penalty. I also realize that members of the LAPD have a difficult task in finding him without getting killed by him.
    But I still have to insist that, when people volunteer to serve in law enforcement, they are signing up for this kind of risky job. It is simply wrong to try to reduce their risk by opening fire in such a way that the people whom they are supposed to protect are, instead, attacked by them. Nothing justifies opening fire on a vehicle when you don’t know who is driving it. Nothing justifies lying about it afterward.

But, if you decide to behave that way, you have to feel a certain kind of safety in public. I don’t think police would ever have that confidence in their own invulnerability if they thought most people in the area were armed. Think about it. If you were armed and riding in a truck with your wife and someone started shooting holes in your cab so that they wounded her, without identifying themselves or giving orders to halt, would you hesitate to start shooting back?
    What if several bystanders were all armed and all were self-confident law-abiding citizens? What would they do if they saw a cop start shooting at two women in a truck? What if the cop actually killed a woman? I suspect that the result would be a concerted effort to place the police officer under “citizen’s arrest.” They would try to hold him until other police could show up.

I’m not saying that every cop in LA, or that any of them, is consciously thinking all this. But I do think that they would not take such liberties in public if they were patrolling a city in which most law-abiding persons were carrying concealed handguns. They would find the power to restrain themselves and be more careful.
    According to reports, African American males in L.A. are wearing T-shirts that say “Not Chris Dorner; please do not shoot.” Are people in L.A. all scared of the psychopathic killer, or are they more afraid that the LAPD will shoot them?
    People should not fear violence from their own police. Police should not feel free to give them reason to fear.

Last edited by kathyet; 02-13-2013 at 07:17 PM.

I wanted him to get the truth out, but apparently that will never happen now will it...I think we have too many killings of innocent people by police every where in this country..and they get off scott free...I wasn't aware you lived in Big Bear is that where Paradise San Diego is???
    Dorner was in San Diego a few days ago, as well as National City before he headed back north. He left his badge near the San Diego airport about the time he tried to steal a yacht from the marina, but the bow line got caught up in the prop and he had to leave it. He had told the old guy he tied up that he could recover his boat in Mexico.

If he had been killing people in your area of the country you might be glad to see him gone too.
    If he wanted to go to court he could have surrendered at any time.
    He chose not to.
    He made it obvious that he had no intention of being taken alive
    when he shot a every law enforcement officer who got near him.
    He left them no other way to stop him but to kill him.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun
    is a good guy with a gun."
    NO AMNESTY

RELATED

1. Boat owner hopes Dorner is finished off - San Diego

www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/feb/12/yacht-owner-dorner/Cached
      22 hours ago –An 81-year-old San Diego yacht owner whose boat was nearly hijacked last week by an intruder police believe was fugitive Christopher Dorner ...

Get more results from the past 24 hours

2. Graphic: Dorner timeline - San Diego

www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/feb/12/Dorner-timeline-graphic/Cached
      20 hours ago – Whereabouts of fugitive ex-cop Christopher Dorner.
    NO AMNESTY

San Diego: Badge and wallet belonging to suspected gunman found near Lindbergh Field

By City News Service, on February 7, 2013, at 10:02 am

A wallet containing a badge and the identification of a fired Los Angeles police officer wanted for the revenge slayings of a college basketball coach and her fiance in Irvine was found near Lindbergh Field early today, police said.

(Flickr/provisions)

The wallet was found along Harbor Drive by a passerby and turned over to police around 2:20 a.m., according to San Diego police Officer Frank Cali.

Read: Elderly man bound and robbed on boat in Point Loma.

It was not immediately clear what agency the badge represented or whether it was legitimate but the identification was clearly for suspect Christopher Jordan Dorner, he said.

Dorner is believed to have been involved in shootings this morning in Corona and Riverside, where one local police officer was killed and another wounded.

Dorner, 33, posted a multi-page manifesto online Monday, saying he didn’t mind dying because he already died when he was fired from the LAPD for allegedly making false statements about his training officer.

Read: Riverside police officer shot as armed gunman brings killing spree to RivCo.

He blamed his termination on an LAPD captain who represented him at the hearing that preceded it.

That former captain was the father of the basketball coach killed with her fiance Sunday.

http://www.swrnn.com/2013/02/07/san-diego-badge-and-wallet-belonging-to-suspected-gunman-found-near-lindbergh-field/
    NO AMNESTY

Dorner case: Slain officer's wife speaks of losing 'perfect' mate

February 13, 2013 | 2:28 pm

Fighting tears, the wife of slain Riverside police Officer Michael Crain said she will most miss the simple times with her husband.

Regina Crain said she loved the family's Sunday mornings, when she fixed her husband his favorite breakfast: eggs, bacon and, most important, hash browns, she said. He loved his hash browns.

Crain, an 11-year veteran of the Riverside Police Department, was shot before dawn Thursday in the massive manhunt for ex-LAPD officer Christopher Dorner.

Police said Dorner opened fire on Crain, 34, and his partner as they sat at a red light in Riverside in a marked patrol car.

PHOTOS: Manhunt for ex-LAPD officerRiverside Police Chief Sergio Diaz called the attack a "cowardly ambush."

Thousands attended Crain's funeral at the Grove Community Church in Riverside.

Hundreds of uniformed law enforcement officers were in attendance, representing agencies from across the state.

Crain is survived by his wife; a 10-year-old son, Ian, and a 4-year-old daughter, Kaitlyn, according to the Riverside Police Department.

TIMELINE: Manhunt for ex-LAPD officer

Regina Crain said her husband went to his daughter's ballet classes and danced with her. Though he never played baseball, he learned the game so he could coach his son's team, she said.

While other people talked about having good relationships, "I felt like mine was perfect," she said. "It just seemed like a dream."

"Every day got better," she said. "Every day we renewed our vows. I knew how much he loved me and those babies."

While Dorner's name wasn’t uttered at Crain's funeral, the anger at the sudden loss of Crain's life was tangible.

A San Bernardino County Sheriff’s deputy was killed Tuesday in what has been described as a final, desperate shootout with a man believed to be Dorner.

During a prayer Wednesday, Chaplain Steve Ballinger said, "We're confused. We're angry. And we don't understand why what has happened has happened. And yet we understand we can't change the past."

Officers and friends overwhelmingly described Crain as a soft-spoken man whose love of his family was obvious.

Diaz addressed Crain's children, choking up several times.

Diaz told the children their father was known to be tough. "Because he was tough, he knew he could be kind and gentle," Diaz said.

His friends, Diaz said, "miss him already."

Crain will be interred at Riverside National Cemetery.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/deputy-wife-funeral-perfect-mate.html
    NO AMNESTY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast