Larry King's interview of Obama on Tuesday, July 15, was simply full of crap.
It was one of the worst interviewes that King has ever conducted.

A 15 year old high school student could have done better.

Was King kissing up to Obama or what?

Made me sick.

For a second there, I thought it was the Obama show and King was the guest.

King could have phoned that interview in because it was so bad.

1. What does LIVE mean to you?

2. To me, LIVE means that the interview is happening at the moment I am watching it.

3. The interview was obviously not LIVE, because some websites were talking about the
Obama interview before I saw it.

4. Any tough questions; No. King did ask Obama about the controversy concerning if Obama was a Muslim. Of course, Obama smiled and said No.

5. Birth certificate and Hawaii birth hospital: But did King ask Obama about the growing and heated controversies concerning Obama's Hawaii birth certificate and his birth hospital in Hawaii? No. King didn't evern mention those two subjects.

6. Mr. Larry King, You are supposed to be a hard-hitting and hard-questioning tv person.

7. But your kissing up to Obama during the interview on July 15 was a disgrace.

8. I hope that the next time you interview Obama, you get serious and realize that you need to ask him some tough questions, starting with Obama's birth certificate and Hawaii hospital
controversies.

9. A LIVE Larry King interview: Larry, why did you try to scam the audience by pretending the Obama interview was LIVE, when it was obviously was done earlier in the day?

10. Proof that King was trying to trick the audience into believing that the Obama interview was LIVE: There were no question and answer period like he has with other guests!

11. Shame on you Larry King. Shame on you for kissing up to Obama and not asking Obama some really tough questions.