Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Latest results on CA 6 prop. elections.

The results so far:

Proposition Title YesVotes % NoVotes %
    N 1A "Rainy Day" Budget Stabilization Fund 643,845 36.6% 1,112,875 63.4%
    N 1B Education Funding. Payment Plan. 704,397 40.2% 1,047,726 59.8%
    N 1C Lottery Modernization Act 676,730 38.7% 1,069,380 61.3%
    N 1D Children's Services Funding 662,274 37.9% 1,081,796 62.1%
    N 1E Mental Health Funding 651,056 37.5% 1,082,352 62.5%
    Y 1F Elected Officials Salaries 1,309,917 74.8% 442,081 25.2%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is with 15% of the vote in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pretty easy to predict this one now.
    At my polling place, it was like a morgue though. At 5 o'clock only 87 voters out of 1800 in the precinct had voted. Now there are many mail in voters these days, but a casual glance at the roster gives one the impression that vote by mail'ers made up only about 20% of the total. Still leaves a big deficit in interest this time. Kinda eerie really.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Here's a shocker...NOT....

San Francisco county is one of the few voting in favor of the propositions.

http://www.sfgov.org/site/elections_index.asp?id=100512
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Quote Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola
    Pretty easy to predict this one now.
    At my polling place, it was like a morgue though. At 5 o'clock only 87 voters out of 1800 in the precinct had voted. Now there are many mail in voters these days, but a casual glance at the roster gives one the impression that vote by mail'ers made up only about 20% of the total. Still leaves a big deficit in interest this time. Kinda eerie really.
    I think it is because many voters KNOW what the outcome will be. Typically, if voters think other voters are heavily in favor or in opposition of their vote then they tend to not think their vote will make a big difference.

But if they think voters are on the fence with an issue that it could go either way, then they feel it is more important to vote. Californians know that other Californians are going to vote no on all these, with the possible exception of 1F.

I dont think it is for lack of interest, just that they know these will go down to defeat. I am a mail in voter so I voted last week. There may be more mail in voters than we realize.

Now watch the Feds bail us out. If they do other states should raise heck. Responsible states will be bailing Calif out and my question is why bother to have states!!! California needs to lay off thousands of state employees and I mean from every stupid department.

Place your bets.

Which Prop will have the fewest votes?

I say Prop 1A

Quote Originally Posted by AyatollahGondola
    Here's a shocker...NOT....

San Francisco county is one of the few voting in favor of the propositions.

http://www.sfgov.org/site/elections_index.asp?id=100512
    Ya I saw that. This city makes me sick to my stomach sometimes. But the vote here is still not overwhelmingly yes, except to limit raises for legislators which I am in favor of. So my hope is that by the end of the day EVEN SAN FRANCISCO will come through with no votes.

San Francisco is "Life On Mars." I mean really what a joke, they're either all on drugs or so damn rich they could not care less.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast