At least 260 bodies recovered from Israeli music festival attacked by Hamas terrorists

10/11/2023 // Ethan Huff // 620 Views

Tags: big government, chaos, Collapse, conspiracy, Dangerous, deception, disinfo, evil, fake news, gun violence, Hamas, Hersh Goldberg-Polin, insanity, Israel, lies, mainstream media, music festival, national security, news cartels, panic, propaganda, shootings, terrorism, Twisted, violence, World War III, ZAKA

The ZAKA response team in Israel says it has retrieved 260 bodies and counting from a music festival that was struck by Hamas militants in last weekend's "surprise" attack.Partygoers were dancing the night away when armed terrorists started opening fire, we are told. One attendee, a 23-year-old named Hersh Goldberg-Polin, reportedly texted his family the following message before going missing:
"I love you. I'm sorry."
Another festival-goer named Reva told the media that many Israeli partiers were completely unaware that Hamas militants were coming their way until it was already too late for them to do anything about it.
"It wasn't until the first shots and screams that people began to realize something was wrong, I think," she said. "Nobody noticed them until it was too late. They were right there with us."
"The music didn't stop right away – I looked at the crowd and some people were still dancing," Reva would go on to claim. "There were so many of us and we'd been up all night. Like, I have this memory of knowing I was hearing gunshots really close to me but there was this split second where I almost tried to convince myself it was just part of the set."

NEW: 23 year old American citizen Hersh Golberg-Polin is missing after sending his parents a chilling message as Hamas terrorists paraglided into the desert rave in southern Israel.
His parents are fearing the worst.
In a text message to his mom and dad, Golberg-Polin wrote: “I… pic.twitter.com/2QcbnwRVnp
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) October 8, 2023
Depending on which media source you trust, the official death toll overall ranges anywhere from 300 to 600 to more than 700.
(Related: The far-right Knesset, which is part of Netanyahu's government coalition, wants to outlaw Christianity in Israel – tell people about Jesus Christ and go to jail!)
Western finance media says Iran behind Hamas attack

Meanwhile, The Wall Street Journal is claiming that Iran is behind the attack, having planned it out weeks in advance with Hamas.
"Iranian security officials helped plan Hamas's Saturday surprise attack on Israel and gave the green light for the assault at a meeting in Beirut last Monday, according to senior members of Hamas and Hezbollah, another Iran-backed militant group," the WSJ insists.

This is convenient, seeing as how Israel has been gunning for war against Iran for quite some time now.
We are told that Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) officers, along with four other Iran-sponsored terrorist groups, convened in Beirut, Lebanon, a few weeks back to plot out how they would invade Israel with this "surprise."
"We have not yet seen evidence that Iran directed or was behind this particular attack, but there is certainly a long relationship," argues U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken in opposition to this claim.
"We don't have any information at this time to corroborate this account."
According to Mahmoud Mirdawi, a senior Hamas official, his terrorist group planned the attacks all on its own without any help from Iran.
"This is a Palestinian and Hamas decision," Mirdawi stated.
On X (formerly Twitter), Ayatollah Ali Khamenei praised the Hamas attacks with the following message:
"Zionist regime will be eradicated at the hands of the Palestinian people and the Resistance forces throughout the region."
Gilad Erdan, Israel's ambassador to the United Nations, agrees with the WSJ that Iran is responsible for the attacks.
"We know that there were meetings in Syria and in Lebanon with other leaders of the terror armies that surround Israel so obviously it's easy to understand that they tried to coordinate," Erdan is quoted as saying.
"The proxies of Iran in our region, they tried to be coordinated as much as possible with Iran."
The latest news about the horrific situation in the Middle East can be found at Chaos.news.
Sources for this article include:
HumanEvents.com
Newstarget.com
Breitbart.com

At least 260 bodies recovered from Israeli music festival attacked by Hamas terrorists – NaturalNews.com