Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Leftists Media Buries “You’re Deadâ€

Leftists Media Buries “You’re Deadâ€

I don't know about the rest of the country but I saw this reported on 3 TV stations in San Diego, and in the local news paper.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tucson victim arrested for tea party threat: 'you're dead ...

Jan 15, 2011 ... PHOENIX — One of the Arizona shooting victims was arrested today and then taken for a psychiatric evaluation after authorities said he took ...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/t ... OtFzmQoFkO
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GOOGLE: Your Dead threat by victim
    and you get -

Tucson Shooting Victim Arrested Over Threats‎
    MyStateline.com - 8 hours ago
    (Tucson, AZ) -- A victim of last week's Arizona shooting rampage was arrested ... took a picture of Humphries and yelled at him, quote, "you're dead. ...

Video: Arizona Shooting Victim Arrested After Threat The Associated Press

Tea Party Leader Surprised by Death Threat From Tucson Shooting Victim‎ - Fox News

Shooting victim arrested, accused of threat‎ - Los Angeles Times
    CBS News - NPR
    all 1194 news articles »

Fox News
    Tea Party's Trent Humprhries statement on alleged threat by ...‎
    KVOA Tucson News - 18 hours ago

An individual, James Eric Fuller, a victim in the recent and terrible shooting ... my comments with boos and catcalls before finally shouting, "You're dead! ...

Ariz. shooting victim accused of making threat‎
    Cecil Whig - Amanda Myers - Bob Christie - 16 hours ago

(AP) - An Arizona shooting victim accused of threatening a tea party leader at a ... of the Tucson Tea Party, and yelled "you're dead," authorities said. ...

Tucson Shooting Victim Arrested For Threatening Tea Party Leader‎
    New York Magazine - 1 day ago

... yelling, "You're dead!" Fuller apparently became upset after Humphries suggested that conversations about gun control be delayed until all the victims ...

New York Magazine
    ►Ariz. tea party leader talks about alleged threat‎
    San Diego Union Tribune - Amanda Myers - Bob Christie - 1 day ago

The co-founder of the Tucson Tea Party is worried about the threats he is ... shooting victim James Eric Fuller took a picture of him and said "you're dead. ...
    NO AMNESTY

CNN

Shooting victim apologizes for 'misplaced outrage' at Tea Party leader

By the CNN Wire Staff
    January 17, 2011 5:01 p.m. EST

James Fuller, center, was involuntarily committed to a mental health facility after the incident.

Tucson, Arizona (CNN) -- Arizona shooting victim James Eric Fuller sent his apologies Monday for telling a Tea Party leader, "you are dead."

Dorothy DeRuyter, a companion of Fuller's, provided CNN with a statement.

"I would like to tender my sincerest apologies to Mr. (Trent) Humphries for my misplaced outrage on Saturday at the St. Odelia's town meeting," Fuller said in the statement. "It was not in the spirit of our allegiance and warm feelings to each other as citizens of our great country."

Fuller, 63, was involuntarily committed to a county mental health facility after he photographed Tucson Tea Party founder Humphries and said, "You are dead" when Humphries began speaking at the event.

Fuller "is apologetic and very sad" about his outburst, DeRuyter said. "He wishes he could go back and do things differently," she said.

Humphries said Fuller's comment came when the town hall discussion turned to gun control.

"I was asked to give my thoughts on gun control laws and perhaps the passage of new laws," Humphries said of the incident. "I said something to the effect that although gun rights and laws are not necessarily the primary focus of the Tucson Tea Party, our community needs to be given the opportunity to allow some time to pass and people to heal before we start this type of political dialogue."

Fuller, one of 13 people wounded in the January 8 shooting that left six people dead and Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in critical condition, is a disabled veteran and former volunteer for Giffords' campaign.

Giffords is still hospitalized, but her condition has been improved to serious.

Fuller, who was shot in the knee, had been very vocal since the incident, blaming rhetoric from the right for the shooting. Jared Loughner, 22, has been charged in the shooting, but no evidence has been found that could link a motive to incendiary rhetoric.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/01/17/ ... gletoolbar
    NO AMNESTY