Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    REMEMBER this line when you call.

i might not be from the district that your boss represents, but i am an AMERICAN and what he and others vote not only effect their district, but the entire country and therefore, i feel i have a right to leave a message anyways
    That's right

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    REMEMBER this line when you call.

i might not be from the district that your boss represents, but i am an AMERICAN and what he and others vote not only effect their district, but the entire country and therefore, i feel i have a right to leave a message anyways
    That's right
    WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED!! THEIR PLOY DID NOT WORK AND THEIR PLAN WILL FAIL!!! THEY UNDERESTIMATED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!

Well my congress man is already quoted as saying he will continue to vote NO --

I say we have to put pressure on those congressmen in whose districts you reside. I doubt they will listen to an out of stater.

I do try and call the Republican Leadership as I am a Republican -- but I see no point in calling Republicans in other states -- I don't vote there and can't help or hurt their election.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    Well my congress man is already quoted as saying he will continue to vote NO --

I say we have to put pressure on those congressmen in whose districts you reside. I doubt they will listen to an out of stater.

I do try and call the Republican Leadership as I am a Republican -- but I see no point in calling Republicans in other states -- I don't vote there and can't help or hurt their election.
    I call them all. What happens in one state affects us all! THIS IS THE UNITED STATES!!! THEY NEED TO ALL BE BLASTED!

April
    PRESSURE ON PATRIOTS!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

KEEP CALLING AND EMAILING!!!!! ITS NOT OVER TILL ITS OVER!!!!! GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    KEEP CALLING AND EMAILING!!!!! ITS NOT OVER TILL ITS OVER!!!!! GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT!
    THE AMERICAN SPIRIT LIVES ON AND WE WILL NOT LET THEM TAKE OUR SPIRIT!!! WE WILL FIGHT ON!!! ROAR ON PATRIOTS WHILE WE STILL CAN!!! YOU ALL ARE DOING A WONDERFUL JOB!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

JAK
    They don't know where you are from in an email. Use vote smart for a zip code!

http://www.votesmart.org/index.htm
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm on it April! Remember patriots: NEVER GIVE UP. EVER!

WE CAN DO THIS IF WE WORK TOGETHER! YES WE CAN! YES WE WILL!

JAK
    Earmark Reform: "Last year I proudly joined 18 of my congressional colleagues in a moratorium on new earmarks. Until public confidence is restored, I believe we must end all earmarks. As one of the only members of the Colorado delegation to publicly disclose all of my earmarks, I have lead by example on this issue. Until we find a real solution to this problem, I will refuse to participate in this broken process. While Coloradoans can count on me to lead the fight for their share of appropriate federal funding, I am proud to work with a bipartisan group of members taking a stand for the American taxpayer." Marilyn Musgrave. Standing strong on out of control government spending: “Since taking office, I have worked hard to protect the way Congress spends your money. From introducing amendments that would have saved .50 on evey $100 spent to consistently voting against tax increases, I'm proud to take a stand against the culture of entitlement here in Washington.” Marilyn Musgrave

This is a quote...incase any of you want to use it!
    http://www.votesmart.org/bio.php?can_id=2703

LOVELAND CO 80538-8959
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast