Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Like Tree280Likes

Thread: Liberal cities across America are collapsing into Third World status, including Seatt

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Four Florida cities among America’s worst for roof rats

By Sarah ElsesserPosted Oct 18, 2017 at 12:01 AMUpdated Oct 18, 2017 at 5:36 PM

When people think of rats, they might not think of Florida. However, new information shows the pesky rodents are populating Florida roofs.

Terminix, a company that deals with pest and rodent control, released a ranking of the most rat-infested roofs in the United States, WPLG reported, and four Florida cities are on the list.

>> Jupiter, Boynton restaurants cited for rodents; two others for roaches

1) Savannah, Ga.
    2) Memphis, Tenn.
    3) Miami
    4) Sacramento, Calif.
    5) Fort Myers
    6) Los Angeles

7) Tampa
    8) Dallas
    9) San Diego
    10) San Francisco
    11) Honolulu, Hawaii
    12) Phoenix

13) Houston

14) Jacksonville
    15) San Antonio
    >> Cafe is charging people to dine with rats

Roof rats usually start to surface during the fall when food becomes more scarce, WJXT reported.

But why are these creatures dangerous?

“They can cause so many diseases. They leave so many things in their fecal matter and saliva and urine,” Tyler Stovall, an exterminator in Jacksonville, told WJXT. “They usually come in through the attic, the soffits. If you’ve ever had trees touching the roof, that’s a really bad conducive condition because they pretty much got a highway right to the roof.”

Rats can also play a big role with house fires because they destroy insulation and attic wires, WJXT reported.

Read more at WJXT.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...qimELx1D3ZCnN/

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

President Trump unleashed another Tweetstorm calling out Baltimore's corrupt Rep. Elijah Cummings for having the worst rat-infested district in America.
    READ MORE http://bit.ly/2OkaJaW .

Trump Triples Down On Calling Out Elijah Cummings For His Rat Infested Baltimore
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Baltimore Resident ‘Trump is Not Racist … Cummings Has Done Nothing For Us’

Black people in Baltimore, including a black journalist, have come to the defense of President Donald Trump after he spoke on the conditions of the city.
    On Saturday President Trump correctly blamed Cummings for the state of his district which is in disarray and crime ridden.
    “Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous.
    “His district is considered the Worst in the USA. As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded.
    “Cumming District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place,” he said.
    “Why is so much money sent to the Elijah Cummings district when it is considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States.
    “No human being would want to live there. Where is all this money going? How much is stolen? Investigate this corrupt mess immediately!” he said.
    The people of Baltimore, including journalist Kimberly Klacik, are not interested in the race card Democrats are playing as they back the president.
    “It is so sad to see @VictorBlackwell & @CNN turn the light currently shining on #WestBaltimore into a race issue,” she said.
    Is Baltimore infested?

“This could result in a positive change. @RepCummings could help get his district in order. Listen to one of his constituents explain the ‘rats & rodents’ problem.”
    It is so sad to see @VictorBlackwell & @CNN turn the light currently shining on #WestBaltimore into a race issue. This could result in a positive change. @RepCummings could help get his district in order. Listen to one of his constituents explain the “rats & rodents” problem. pic.twitter.com/LTG8AnT27x— Kimberly Klacik (@kimKBaltimore) July 27, 2019
    She also interviewed a black resident of Rep. Cummings district named Michelle who had a ton to say about the issue.
    “What (President Trump) said was definitely true. (Cummings) hasn’t done anything for us” she said. “He’s worried more about (caring for illegal aliens at the border) than his own people”
    “Trump is not racist … I’m glad he put (Cummings) on blast. The rats just didn’t come. These houses just didn’t get torn down, they’ve been like this,” she said.
    Baltimore resident Michelle on CNN’s Victor Blackwell suggesting Trump was racist for his tweet:“Trump is not racist … I’m glad he put [Cummings] on blast. The rats just didn’t come. These houses just didn’t get torn down, they’ve been like this”(2/2) pic.twitter.com/yfW7Cd0vhg— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) July 27, 2019
    Baltimore resident Michelle on CNN’s Victor Blackwell suggesting Trump was racist for his tweet:“Trump is not racist … I’m glad he put [Cummings] on blast. The rats just didn’t come. These houses just didn’t get torn down, they’ve been like this”(2/2) pic.twitter.com/yfW7Cd0vhg— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) July 27, 2019

https://newson-24.com/baltimore-resi...othing-for-us/
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Trump Shreds Pelosi, Your Race Card Has Been Revoked

President Donald Trump just shredded House Speaker Rep. Nancy Pelosi for her playing of the race card against him in defense of Rep. Elijah Cummings.
    On Saturday President Trump correctly blamed Cummings for the state of his district which is in disarray and crime ridden.
    “Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous.
    “His district is considered the Worst in the USA. As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded.
    “Cumming District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place,” he said.
    “Why is so much money sent to the Elijah Cummings district when it is considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States.
    “No human being would want to live there. Where is all this money going? How much is stolen? Investigate this corrupt mess immediately!” he said.
    It did not take long for Speaker Rep. Pelosi to grab her race card and go after the president with the same weapon used against her by New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
    [email protected] is a champion in the Congress and the country for civil rights and economic justice, a beloved leader in Baltimore, and deeply valued colleague.
    Are Democrats playing the race card?

“We all reject racist attacks against him and support his steadfast leadership,” Speaker Rep. Nancy Pelosi said, citing no evidence of racism.
    But President Trump was not going to take that ridiculous attack against his character and, on Saturday, he tore into her.
    “Someone please explain to Nancy Pelosi, who was recently called racist by those in her own party, that there is nothing wrong with bringing out the very obvious fact that Congressman Elijah Cummings has done a very poor job for his district and the City of Baltimore.
    “Just take a look, the facts speak far louder than words! The Democrats always play the Race Card, when in fact they have done so little for our Nation’s great African American people.
    “Now, lowest unemployment in U.S. history, and only getting better. Elijah Cummings has failed badly!” he said.
    Someone please explain to Nancy Pelosi, who was recently called racist by those in her own party, that there is nothing wrong with bringing out the very obvious fact that Congressman Elijah Cummings has done a very poor job for his district and the City of Baltimore. Just take…— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 28, 2019
    ….a look, the facts speak far louder than words! The Democrats always play the Race Card, when in fact they have done so little for our Nation’s great African American people. Now, lowest unemployment in U.S. history, and only getting better. Elijah Cummings has failed badly!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 28, 2019

https://newson-24.com/trump-shreds-p...-been-revoked/

Ocasio-Cortez Attempts To Defend Cummings, Makes Him Look Worse

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez intended to defend Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings, the chair of the House Oversight Committee.
    She intended to defend him against an attack by President Donald Trump on Saturday is which he blamed Cummings for the state of his district.
    But in her defense of the representative the only thing she did was give everyone another reason to doubt his ability.
    “Let me tell you a story about Chairman @RepCummings,” she said. “Before new members are assigned to Congressional committees, we have to make our case to the chair.”
    Are Cummings and Ocasio Cortez both unfit?

“Chairman Cummings was TOUGH. I sat down in his office to make my case for Oversight, and I was quite nervous.
    “He looked right at me & said: ‘I am going to ask you plainly: Are you here to do the work?’ People’s lives are at stake in urgent ways on Oversight.
    “He demanded excellence, & was watching my every word. I said ‘Yes’ &made my best case incl why & how I wanted to be on the cmte.
    “By the end of the mtg, I had no idea if I made the cut. If you look at Oversight, it includes many all-stars of Congress. From @RepRaskin to @RoKhanna.
    “Cummings is a legendary coach who brings the best out of everyone. He makes the country better. You want to be on his team,” she said.
    Let me tell you a story about Chairman @RepCummings.Before new members are assigned to Congressional committees, we have to make our case to the chair.Chairman Cummings was TOUGH. I sat down in his office to make my case for Oversight, and I was quite nervous. https://t.co/u1mRAR5epX— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) July 27, 2019
    He looked right at me & said: “I am going to ask you plainly: Are you here to do the work?”People’s lives are at stake in urgent ways on Oversight. He demanded excellence, & was watching my every word.I said “Yes” &made my best case incl why & how I wanted to be on the cmte.— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) July 27, 2019
    By the end of the mtg, I had no idea if I made the cut.If you look at Oversight, it includes many all-stars of Congress.From @RepRaskin to @RoKhanna, Cummings is a legendary coach who brings the best out of everyone.He makes the country better. You want to be on his team.— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) July 27, 2019
    The best case she could make for a man whose city is in shambles and who has done nothing about it for decades is that he picked her to be on committee she does not belong on?
    That is another reason to question the man’s sanity and fitness for his position, not a defense of his indefensible inaction in fixing Baltimore.
    That’s called a job interview, duh!— comsense (@comsense4) July 27, 2019
    Obviously, @RepCummings wasn’t legendary enough or, much of a coach nor respectable! Because @AOC plus 3 didn’t learn a thing you’re hateful and totally disgraceful and lairs With @RepCummings as a coach He taught Democrats how to be corrupted and lairs! Yep you made the team! — Nora Gonzales (@NoraGon93416294) July 27, 2019
    A joke— Rafito (@Rafito85461891) July 27, 2019
    Just like auditioning for a #Reality show! — @zerra12003 (@zerra12003) July 28, 2019
    Legendary #actingcoach— CBD Hempire Q-45 (@CBDHempire2020) July 28, 2019

https://newson-24.com/ocasio-cortez-...im-look-worse/

#Ohio: The victims, one of them a Veteran, suffered injuries to their heads and hands.

wtrf.com

Teens attack homeless men with rocks, bats outside Ohio church

Duke Nuke'm Swalwell

breitbart.com

Swalwell: Criticizing Baltimore Akin to 'Trashing America'
    Swalwell joined the pile-on of Trump over his criticism of Cummings'…

Cummings is a standard grade Democrat charlatan race baiter who's fiefdom of Baltimore is a Third World Hellhole.

msn.com

Trump doubles down on attacks against Cummings and Baltimore district

Bravo to local resident Michelle for speaking out about the actual conditions of her community. Sorry Cummings, the truth hurts yet it is still the truth. So is Michelle also a racist for speaking the truth?

thefederalistpapers.org

Baltimore Resident 'Trump is Not Racist ... Cummings Has Done Nothing For Us'

Black & Conservative

This month, he [Cummings] yelled at acting Homeland Security chief Kevin McAleenan for saying the department was doing its “level best” when it comes to the humanitarian crisis at the border.
    "What does that mean? What does that mean when a child is sitting in their own feces, can't take a shower? Come on man,” he yelled. “What's that about? None of us would have our children in that position. They are human beings."
    Really? Is that true, Congressman? Are children sitting in their own feces (like in San Francisco) and unable to shower? https://www.foxnews.com/…/trump-slams-brutal-bully-elijah-c…

foxnews.com

Trump slams ‘brutal bully’ Elijah Cummings, claims Baltimore district is ‘more dangerous’ than border