Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Does anyone deny that the following, at the end of the day, is an accurate summary of the Gov't raid on the 'Liberty Dollar' office:

(1) Blah, blah, blah. Stuff, stuff, stuff. Liberty Dollar is illegal, it's bad, they're evil and bad, evil and bad. Blah, blah, blah.

(2) G-Men haul off gold, silver, and platinum like Pirates raiding a Spanish Galleon.

Thou art a fiendish sinner!! I'm holier than thou!! Now fork it over, all of it.

Because mutiny on the bounty's what we're all about
    I'm gonna board your ship and turn it on out
    No soft sucker with a parrot on his shoulder
    'Cause I'm bad gettin' bolder - cold getting colder
    Terrorizing suckers on the seven seas
    And if you've got beef - you'll get capped in the knees
    We got sixteen men on a dead man's chest
    And I shot those suckers and I'll shoot the rest

Beastie Boyz, Rhymin` & Stealin

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    A government that steals doesn't like competition
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu
    Does anyone deny that the following, at the end of the day, is an accurate summary of the Gov't raid on the 'Liberty Dollar' office:

(1) Blah, blah, blah. Stuff, stuff, stuff. Liberty Dollar is illegal, it's bad, they're evil and bad, evil and bad. Blah, blah, blah.

(2) G-Men haul off gold, silver, and platinum like Pirates raiding a Spanish Galleon.

Thou art a fiendish sinner!! I'm holier than thou!! Now fork it over, all of it.

Because mutiny on the bounty's what we're all about
    I'm gonna board your ship and turn it on out
    No soft sucker with a parrot on his shoulder
    'Cause I'm bad gettin' bolder - cold getting colder
    Terrorizing suckers on the seven seas
    And if you've got beef - you'll get capped in the knees
    We got sixteen men on a dead man's chest
    And I shot those suckers and I'll shoot the rest

Beastie Boyz, Rhymin` & Stealin
    More conspiracy theory stuff I Guess
    Innocent till proven guilty. Yes

You can expect that kind of information to be supplied by the accused and its accomplices…
    But in this case the evidence is stacked up 10 foot tall it’s a crying shame that some internet writers have turned this into a political issue about Ron Paul.
    That truly shows how self absorbed and bias those flowers can be…
    lets make some stuff clear
    The First info linking this as a federal crime issue to the FBI came from Joe and Jane Public not the Government or candidate or office or party member seeking to create a ploy to keep Liberties dollars from being an advertisement about the Paul candidate…

No one here has yet to produce any info other then what’s posted by the accused or the accomplices or a web article. Nor, does any one keep in mind that the original web sites applications. Information forms. And disclaimers. Including shipment cost and info from before the investigations had started have been changed drastically… The original web info can’t even be found on line because they took it down and change to another page when they got warned the very first time… (Yes I have it)
    Maybe if you try looking at the FBIs information you would understand the evidence better. When people only hear what they want to hear. I wont be pandering any longer to closed minds and advocates of criminal activity on this thread … Its not worth my time.

You can bet there is a few foolish collectors buying up the liberty dollars all over the place eBay included. But I can assure if some one is buying the counterfeit coins or paper money directly from the accused or any site ran by the accused for either the saving/ or collecting propose or for a legal defense fund for the accused that person could face criminal charge’s
    As a collector who know the laws I would advise anyone against it
    I would also advise any one to stay away donating money to the accused. After more then 5 years of scamming the public, they have more then enough money to defend himself/herself properly, and if they cant get to those funds a public defender will be appointed…
    The evidence is more then clear in this case against them

A lot of crime has been stoped by the use of the internet... so dont worry they will give you your money back
    Ya right

There was gold, silver, and platinum in that office.

Now it's not there.

Where did it go? Who gets it? The Government siezed the "loot"...

Since it acts in my name, does that mean I'll get a few dollars back as a tax break?

"Show me the money".

Where is it right now...

and who's pocket is it in?

PS: You said they're criminals. So we don't want them to have the "loot".

I'm better off if the Feds have it instead??

May I humbly remind folks that Pres. Bill Clinton used the IRS to attack his foes?

"Nothing new under the Sun"

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    http://www.themoneymasters.com/

Says it all right here

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks...will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs. -Thomas Jefferson

History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance. -James Madison

If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations. -Andrew Jackson

The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity. -Abraham Lincoln
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN

You can expect that kind of information to be supplied by the accused and its accomplices…
    But in this case the evidence is stacked up 10 foot tall it’s a crying shame that some internet writers have turned this into a political issue about Ron Paul.
    The First info linking this as a federal crime issue to the FBI came from Joe and Jane Public not the Government or candidate or office or party member seeking to create a ploy to keep Liberties dollars from being an advertisement about the Paul candidate…

No one here has yet to produce any info other then what’s posted by the accused or the accomplices or a web article. Nor, does any one keep in mind that the original web sites applications. Information forms. And disclaimers. Including shipment cost and info from before the investigations had started have been changed drastically… The original web info can’t even be found on line because they took it down and change to another page when they got warned the very first time… (Yes I have it)
    Maybe if you try looking at the FBIs information you would understand the evidence better. When people only hear what they want to hear. I wont be pandering any longer to closed minds and advocates of criminal activity on this thread … Its not worth my time.

You can bet there is a few foolish collectors buying up the liberty dollars all over the place eBay included. But I can assure if some one is buying the counterfeit coins or paper money directly from the accused or any site ran by the accused for either the saving/ or collecting propose or for a legal defense fund for the accused that person could face criminal charge’s
    I would also advise any one to stay away donating money to the accused. After more then 5 years of scamming the public, they have more then enough money to defend himself/herself properly, and if they cant get to those funds a public defender will be appointed…

A lot of crime has been stoped by the use of the internet... so dont worry they will give you your money back
    Ya right
    Hey Greg,

Since you seem to know so much about this, why don't you do us all a favor and post your SOURCES??? C'mon Greg, you seem to know so much about what the FBI has on these people, you seem to know who's indicted, even though that information hasn't even been made public.

POST YOUR SOURCES GREG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN

Ya right
    Hey Greg,

Since you seem to know so much about this, why don't you do us all a favor and post your SOURCES??? C'mon Greg, you seem to know so much about what the FBI has on these people, you seem to know who's indicted, even though that information hasn't even been made public.

POST YOUR SOURCES GREG!!!

But, but, but, but......the GreatGreg has spoken!!! Kneel before the GreatGreg and you may be forgiven.

Remember
    Sometimes in every group there is that one guy who thinks he knows it all and if you say different he will say anything to try to get you to break rules and get banned
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12