Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    If this is true then it is discusing. More likely they could of done it to get there global government-NAU through. I hope this is not, I pray this government did not. I unlike most will still love America it is my home, but if this turns out true then Bush and the whole government must pay.
    Matthew, the idea that my country could do these things is the most abhorrent thought that could exist in my mind.
    The FACT that our government has actually DONE what I conceive to be REPREHENSIBLE is beyond my comprehension. I'm totally flabbergasted by the entire mess. I only post this so others can see the TRUE NATURE of the Beast we fight.

MW
    Come on guys, do realize what your're suggesting. There is no way our government was directly responsible for 9/11. IMHO, to even suggest such is absolutely crazy and that's all I'm going to say about that.

Nothing personal, PinestrawGuy. You have the right to your opinion.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Come on guys, do realize what your're suggesting. There is no way our government was directly responsible for 9/11. IMHO, to even suggest such is absolutely crazy and that's all I'm going to say about that.

Really? This is the same President whose father's flunkies authored the Bush doctrine back in teh 90's, currently known as the invasion of Iraq. Any government that would deliberately deceive an entire nation and send innocent young men and women off to die in the name of personal agendas is capable of more evil than you give them credit for.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I don't know what I believe anymore coming out of Washington.

We'll all find out when we meet the man upstairs I suppose. Right now we have to fight the good fight for our country and stop NAU.

I saw alot of people protesting in Texas on Lou Dobbs against the NAFTA Highway. I'm glad to see they want a 2 year moratorium on it. Someone also posted 11 states have bill stating they want nothing to do with NAU. I think the master puppetiers are going to come to a grinding halt. Everyone watches Washington like a hawk now.

I think 9/11 came back to bite em'!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I dunno, man. There's probably an easier answer than that the newscast was scripted and then read at the wrong time. That's no way to run a consipiracy, particularly given that we would be talking about our government being in cahoots with foreign media.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I dunno, man. There's probably an easier answer than that the newscast was scripted and then read at the wrong time. That's no way to run a consipiracy, particularly given that we would be talking about our government being in cahoots with foreign media.
    Maybe there is and maybe there isn't an easier answer. I really DON'T know. What I DO know is that what I DON'T know makes me want to QUESTION so that I CAN KNOW and not be DUPED. I personally believe that the tentacles of the globalists are deep enough to try it.

Hell, their candidate was the DRUNKEN, COKEHEAD spawn of a CFR, CIA, Son of a Nazi collaborator!

(Note to Greg - Google Prescott Bush to educate yourself.)

UB

MW says:

Come on guys, do realize what your're suggesting. There is no way our government was directly responsible for 9/11.
    Come on MW, can you say "Gulf of Tonkin". Can you say "USS Liberty". Can you say "Oklahoma City" Wake up and smell the NWO.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    What are you suggesting, PinestrawGuys?
    My 'suggestion' is that something smells fishier than cut bait!

Could it be that the news report was 'scripted'?

Did they get a 'memo'?

Were they just LUCKY?!?!?

The whole thing smells like an inside job. The towers pancaked without pause or slowing down at each floor. This could only be done if the buildings contained demolition explosives.

Banned

My suggestion was NOT to say that our government was directly responsible, although that possibility looms a little larger than it did before this came out. My suggestion is only that our government has been engaged in 'some kind of cover-up', hiding the truth, whatever that TRUTH might be.

Can you give a rational explanation for all the things that remain 'un-explained'?

Banned
    Well now, reviewing this video, what they're talking about is Building 7. I remember that there some degree of confusion here about that building through the course of the day. If I remember correctly (and someone should verify this), there was a partial collapse of Building 7 that led to further evacuation orders, and that it was determined that the collapse of building was imminent. It was listing badly and steel members were heard groaning and collapsing. The discussion of that building and the fatal severity of the damage to it was ongoing for hours before the total collapse. My guess is that the word of impending collapse was simply misreported by the British. I recall that the confused reportage here had led me to believe that a controlled demolition may be necessary and in fact may be in the works.

I also hold to the very high probability that the towers were taken down by an emergency demolition to avoid their toppling and taking out other buildings in the area. There is some evidence to indicate that teams may have even employed a pair of suitcase nukes, as the instantaneous collapse of the steel structures were typical of proton loading leading to flash melting and vaporization of both concrete and steel. This would have dropped them right in their footprints as a superheated vertical column sucked the structure in from bottom to top.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast