LINE OF SUCCESSION IF OBAMA/SOETORO REMOVED FROM OFFICE

By: Devvy
September 17, 2009
© 2009 - NewsWithViews.com

Today is Constitution Day. Sadly, tens of millions of Americans have no clue what it means. Just another day to hit the hog trough or one more day until TGIF. On September 17, 1787, the U.S. Constitution was signed. How very lucky we are there were 39 real men back then who didn't cower at the mere thought of standing up for what they believe in and fighting for it.

It is an appropriate day to look at the consequences of the constitutional crisis we face with the removal of an usurper from office. In this case, an individual who has no legal right to serve as president of our republic. It must be done.

Over the decades we have seen millions demand every president be impeached. Nixon at least stepped down. Bill Clinton, disgraced the nation with his whoring and fought to stay in office. Of course, he had the full support of his militant, Marxist business partner, Hillary Clinton. The stupid Republicans made a mess of the entire, disgraceful "event" by going after Clinton on a sex charge instead of treason among other crimes. They walked right into the trap that was awaiting them.

It was all a set up and America was sold out. I saw David Schippers speak at a Judicial Watch function in Washington, DC; I think in 2000. I've read his book, Sellout: The Inside Story of President Clinton's Impeachment:

"Schippers, the former Chief Investigative Counsel of the House Judiciary Committee and a loyal Democrat, went against his party, the press, and public opinion to build a case against President Clinton and bring him to justice. He shows how the entire impeachment process was rigged, and gives insider information on why Democrats and Republicans conspired to conceal evidence of criminal offenses, how Clinton tried to keep his women quiet, and how Republicans cooperated with Janet Reno's Justice Department to keep secret the report on possibly impeachable Clinton-Gore fundraising offenses."

For eight years, Americans demanded Bush be impeached. I want him tried for murder; there is no statute of limitations. [1] Unfortunately, it seems there are no real men or women in law enforcement willing to stand up and say no one is above the law. Cowardice runs deep in this country.

My mail box has been drowning since my last column. The big question is who would replace Obama/Soetoro if he were removed from office? This question scares people to the point they write it's better to leave an usurper in office than face the horror of sorting through the mess Obama/Soetoro has created. I suspect this is also the gutless position of many elected public servants in the Republican Party, "conservative" talk radio hosts, TV shows anchors and federal judges. It's always easier to talk the talk than walk the hard road. And, no, it's not "better" to leave a liar and deceiver in office until the next rigged election.

Obama/Soetoro cannot be impeached even though he's always known he was constitutionally ineligible:

"Seventh, if Obama does become an usurper posturing as “the President,â€