Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A little humor: Jay Leno recent political jokes

…Today Chinese officials recalled one million tons of lead because it may contain toys.

... Hillary Clinton was chastised by The Washington Post for showing too much cleavage in front of the Senate. See, that seems sexist to me. They’ve never gone after Senator Ted Kennedy for doing the exact same thing.

...Isn’t this ridiculous? Shouldn’t we be focusing on I-raq, not her rack?

…The big story in Washington D.C. . . . not the war in Iraq, not Alberto Gonzales lying to Congress, not healthcare . . . the big story everyone is talking about, Hillary Clinton showing a little cleavage. It's amazing isn't it? The United States is 231 years old, but apparently the media is only 13.

... Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said today that he would not use nuclear weapons under any circumstances. I didn’t realize his battle with Hillary had escalated to this level. I just thought there was a little friction.

…Actor Sean Penn is currently touring Venezuela with President Hugo Chavez. Penn said between listening to Chavez attack President Bush and calling us the Great Satan, he said it was like being back in Malibu.

... Madame Tussauds’ new wax museum in Washington, DC, is going to feature a “scandal room,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good laughs. Thanks!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Love Jay Leno.