Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs: No Impeachment

Lou Dobbs was interviewed by Rosie O'Donnell on national TV today and she asked him the big question:

Should We Impeach George Bush? He said that before we pursue that we better ask ourselves this question: "Would we prefer Dick Cheney?"

ie, NO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Lou Dobbs: No Impeachment

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Lou Dobbs was interviewed by Rosie O'Donnell on national TV today and she asked him the big question:

Should We Impeach George Bush? He said that before we pursue that we better ask ourselves this question: "Would we prefer Dick Cheney?"

ie, NO.
    but if we impeach Cheney too the way is open for Pelosi. I like to see a woman to become our president. We're the majority in this country and we've never been represented. I hope Hillary wins 2008, that obama will be her running mate and that he can take over in 2016. It's time for a minority or female as president. Hillary 2008 - 2016. Obama 2016 - 2022 !

Hillary can defeat any Repulican, the only danger to her is the charismatic and good looking Obama in the race for the Democratic nomination. I'm sick and tired of the GOP and their war in Iraq. Dems need to take control over the White House again.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

I would rather see Rosie Odonell than Hillary. Just Kidding! Anything but Hillary.

Hi Cassie, welcome to ALIPAC.

Excuse me, I have pop corn in the microwave. I'll try to come back in a few minutes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh Legal, can I have some? It sure smells good!

It's about time Lou used my line. I've been saying that for months!
    I don't want Halliburton Dick running the place.

Dixie

Dixie, we need Cheyenne Woman to bring her awesome navajo fry bread too!

I have no problem w/ a woman president, but not hillary. She cares nothing for the people, and 100% for herself.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I totally disagree with Dobb's response.

IF Bush goes so goes the entire herd of traitors. Cheney, Rice, Gonzales et al.

It is imperative that these people be investigated and tried for treason so the trade agreements they made can be rendered illegal. WHICH THEY ARE
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

The first woman President should at least be good looking. Do we have a good looking woman in Washington that is qualified? Probably not.

I believe the Domino effect could work here...I say good riddance
    Adios Jorge.......but I want the two for one Walmart special

Fry Bread ???? who's making Fry bread
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Re: Lou Dobbs: No Impeachment

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

ie, NO.
    but if we impeach Cheney too the way is open for Pelosi. I like to see a woman to become our president. We're the majority in this country and we've never been represented. I hope Hillary wins 2008, that obama will be her running mate and that he can take over in 2016. It's time for a minority or female as president. Hillary 2008 - 2016. Obama 2016 - 2022 !

Hillary can defeat any Repulican, the only danger to her is the charismatic and good looking Obama in the race for the Democratic nomination. I'm sick and tired of the GOP and their war in Iraq. Dems need to take control over the White House again.

EEEEK!!!!!!

I would rather see Condi, if it has to be a woman.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast