Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree 1000% amendsis. These people get their voting information and criteria from oprah and 'the view'. It makes me both anrgy and embarassed.

Good looking, black, woman, funny, charismatic, appears on the 'right' tv celebrity shows etc.

C'mon people! Get a clue (and a life).
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

AND

With the way that these people (especially women unfortunately) vote nowadays George Washington, Lincoln, Eisenhower and Roosevelt would not have stood a chance.

Where would be be then?

Even scarier, where WILL be be in the future?
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

We're the majority in this country and we've never been represented. I hope Hillary wins 2008, that obama will be her running mate and that he can take over in 2016

So then by that logic:

If she gets elected men won't be represented.....right?

Neils
    12:58 pm
    01/26/2007
    Hillary
    A nominee for the *stand by your man* award
    The pretend head in the sand, withstand any humiliation for power version
    but still

N.....again

Gusgriswald wrote:

I would rather see Rosie Odonell than Hillary. Just Kidding! Anything but Hillary.The first woman President should at least be good looking. Do we have a good looking woman in Washington that is qualified? Probably not.
    Oh, I don’t feel attracted to women and it’s not of any importance to me if she’s good looking. Obama is cute, though. No to be honest, yes, the president must be good looking too. Bill was one of our best presidents ever, and Hillary will continue his policy. Rosie odonell, hihi. Perhaps she can have Oprah as her running mate, lol

LegalUSCitizen wrote:

Hi Cassie, welcome to ALIPAC.
    Excuse me, I have pop corn in the microwave. I'll try to come back in a few minutes.
    Thanks for your welcome. How was the popcorn? I like the honey taste popcorn but nothing will beat a good home made cake, lol

Sippy wrote:

I have no problem w/ a woman president, but not hillary. She cares nothing for the people, and 100% for herself
    How can you say that ?? Hillary is a woman that stood up for the poor and the disadvantaged in America. Hillary is a woman, and we women are more emotional and therefore care about poor people.

2ndamendsis wrote:

So, I take it that the CONSTITUTION is not important to you
    Not more important than the well being of my kids
    And what has Hillary to do with the constitution ?

yet the criteria would be a woman........
    Yes

any freaking traitor female
    Don’t make a fool out of yourself. She’s not a traitor, you’re just jealous that she’s achieved more in life than you have. It takes a traitor to call another a traitor

or a minority.....any freaking unknown, inexperienced minority.
    Yes, the president should always be experienced. OF COURSE NOT !!!
    This is America, any person born on US soil can become president, or is it only reserved to “ experienced “ white males ?

That's the American way to vote.
    No, Bush is great ? NOT ! And I can vote anyone I want.
    Hillary 2008, Obama 2016.

That's how we'll preserve our freedom and spirit.
    Hillary will give us more freedom than we currently have

WhatMattersMost wrote:

I am in agreement with you. I don't want Hillary or Obama since both are for amnesty in one form or another.
    I don’t care if they’d give amnesty or not. I want change; I’m sick and tired of the GOP and its policies. I want a Democrat, and I’ll vote Democrat, whoever may win the nomination, although I prefer Hillary and Obama as her running mate. Illegal immigration used to be one of my concerns, not anymore. I’ve seen too much poverty abroad, more than my eyes could handle, and now I don’t mind illegal aliens coming to the US to support their families back home. My twin sister is like you. She posts on other anti illegal immigration boards, and wants illegals deported, yet she’s never seen real poverty, only the rich parts of Asia she loves so much.

Both Durbin and Obama initially put their necks on the line to get an extension for Elvira Arellano and both (have publicly) backed off since they realized they were on the wrong side of the political debate as far as most Americans are concerned.
    Who cares about Elvira, she’s just a single person trying to make a living. She has an American son, and therefore entitled to stay in this country under the 14th amendment.

Mkfarnam wrote:

Hillary is a stuck up self centered "female dog",
    Oh yes, and the Republicans are not self centered ? Those damn Republicans dragged us into war for Halliburton, and other big companies. The Republicans don’t give a rat’s @ss about us.

Hillary or Tancredo? Hillary
    Obama or Giuliani ? Obama
    Kerry or McCain ? Kerry

and Obama is a Muslim,
    So you think that only “ good hearted Christians “ may become president ??The Christians that supported the war in Iraq and bomb innocent Iraqis ?

Jbird wrote:

I couldnt agree more 2ndamendsis, the problem with this country is the people who think like "cassie", or for better terms, dont think. Yeah lets throw a female or minority up into the White house just because its "time" for one or the other, that will fix our problems. I wouldn’t vote for either one, Hillary wants to be the first female president so bad she can taste it, just so she can go down in the history books as such.
    I’m Cassie and my twin sister goes under the name catsoul on other boards. She supports Buchanan or Tancredo, and I support Hillary or Obama. Hey this is America, and most people vote for a person, and not the party program. I believe it’s time for a change just to write history and any other president can’t be worse than Boosh.

dlm1968 wrote :

God save us from such a scenario. Pelosi - NO!, Hitlary - NO!, Obama - NO! There would be no country left.
    None of the mentioned persons can be worse than Boosh, just impossible

In fact to be honest I really do not want to see a woman in the White House and I am a woman.
    Ahhh, I see. You think the we women are only good enough to do the house keeping, take care of the kids, go shopping, and to please the man. You’re not emancipated and you’re a disgrace to all women on the face of this planet.

Noyoucannot wrote:

Unfortunately too many people are influenced by superficial things like style, looks, and smooth talking. Not that being articulate isn't a good quality to have in a president; however, when these traits are the main reasons for voting for someone (along with wanting a "first" in the White House), it is a bad thing for the country.
    What so say in this paragraph is true. We people like to vote for persons with the good looks. And if I compare Tancredo to Obama, well, I bet the most of us women think that Obama is the better looking and vote for him. At least I would. I can vote whoever I want and I get tired of people that tell me that I can’t vote for a persons because of his or her looks. I can, and I will. It’s my constitutional right.

People should vote based upon what these candidates truly believe. And you can't just go by what they say, you have to look at how they've voted in the past and try to dig deeper into what their core beliefs are. That takes time and effort and many people either don't have the time or don't want to put in the effort, so they choose the easier way of voting on the superficial characteristics.
    I agree with your 1st sentence in this paragraph, but it’s not like that. We’ll vote for the person, Bill was very charismatic and that’s why he was reelected, his policies were not great but good enough. I hope that Hillary can continue where Bill ended.

Anyone who has spent any time learning about either Hillary or Obama will know that they are both far left, even though Hillary tries to come off as a cross between Betty Crocker and George Patton. Now, if far left is what floats your boat then they would be a good pick. If not, you'd probably want to look elsewhere. They will both leave a lot to be desired on the immigration issue.
    I think that Hillary has learned a lot while Bill was president, and his policies were ok. He was better than boosh, and I think that when Hillary gets elected she’ll get a lot of advice from Bill and that reassures me that everything will be fine. I have noticed that many posters endorse Tancredo, what is his experience in the field ?? Nothing at all, he’s just 1 of the 435 members of the House. Hillary has much more experience. And don’t understand that people like to see Tancredo as president, he’s not experienced.

Nomoremex wrote:

I agree 1000% amendsis. These people get their voting information and criteria from oprah and 'the view'. It makes me both anrgy and embarassed.
    We all get our voting information from a particular source, and I’m just wondering where the people who voted Bush in 2004 got their info from. Unbelievable, we have such an incapable president and he was even reelected. Something is really wrong in this country. Yes, I like Oprah, and I’m not the only one in this country.

Good looking, black, woman, funny, charismatic, appears on the 'right' tv celebrity shows etc.
    Perhaps, but an Asian American president is fine with me too. I like Gary Locke very much. i just want a change, the world like to see that too !

With the way that these people (especially women unfortunately) vote nowadays George Washington, Lincoln, Eisenhower and Roosevelt would not have stood a chance.
    This an out and out lie. These men were great presidents and most women of today would vote for them in a second. But there’s no presidential candidate that may even serve the food of these great men. We have all losers as candidates right now, and we have to vote the least evil – Hillary !

Even scarier, where WILL be be in the future?
    I hope not in Iraq, Afghanistan, Japan, Eastern Europe, and Korea anymore.

Neilsthepoet wrote:

So then by that logic:
    If she gets elected men won't be represented.....right?
    You don’t seem to know much about politics. Hillary cares about ALL AMERICANS. Bush, Tancredo, Buchanan, Giuliani, etc only care about either the rich or men, not about the poor and women.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

How can you say that ?? Hillary is a woman that stood up for the poor and the disadvantaged in America. Hillary is a woman, and we women are more emotional and therefore care about poor people.
    Oh, I think you are real wrong. I just heard Harry Reid on radio tell John Kerry he loves him. Sounds like an emotional feller to me.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    You got this one right.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, the president should always be experienced. OF COURSE NOT !!!
    Great idea. We could just hold a lottery or an Idol show and make money electing a President instead of spending so much.

cassie wrote:
    Who cares about Elvira, she’s just a single person trying to make a living. She has an American son, and therefore entitled to stay in this country under the 14th amendment.
    Would you show me where the 14th amendment states that an illegal alien parent is entitled to stay in the country?

You've just made the perfect case as to why emotional people should never be allowed anywhere near the levers of power.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    You got this one right.

I'm just wondering why s/he ( amendmis or something ) came with the constitution in the first place. The president has nothing to do with the constitution, he or she can't change it without Congress. I remember a Clinton speech. He was talking about the Clinton era, and what the president over 100 years would think of it. Clinton referred to that president as a he or a SHE, and I think he'll see it in his own life time that we have a female president. I know it's hard for hardcore neocons, but they have to get used to it. We women are not stupid and just as capable as men to run the country

Great idea. We could just hold a lottery or an Idol show and make money electing a President instead of spending so much.
    No not a lottery, because people should be able to vote who they want. Both Gore and Bush were on the Oprah show before the 2000 election, I don't see any problems with that. Presidential candidates can use any program to gain support, they may even attend American Idol, why not ?

CountFloyd wrote:

Would you show me where the 14th amendment states that an illegal alien parent is entitled to stay in the country?
    No, but her son is a citizen, and the parents are committed to take care of their kids

You've just made the perfect case as to why emotional people should never be allowed anywhere near the levers of power.
    Being emotional is human, and a president is supposed to be human too.
    I’ll vote Democrat and nobody here can stop me
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    You got this one right.

I'm just wondering why s/he ( amendmis or something ) came with the constitution in the first place. The president has nothing to do with the constitution, he or she can't change it without Congress. I remember a Clinton speech. He was talking about the Clinton era, and what the president over 100 years would think of it. Clinton referred to that president as a he or a SHE, and I think he'll see it in his own life time that we have a female president. I know it's hard for hardcore neocons, but they have to get used to it. We women are not stupid and just as capable as men to run the country

No not a lottery, because people should be able to vote who they want. Both Gore and Bush were on the Oprah show before the 2000 election, I don't see any problems with that. Presidential candidates can use any program to gain support, they may even attend American Idol, why not ?

CountFloyd wrote:

[quote:4g1yvbus]Would you show me where the 14th amendment states that an illegal alien parent is entitled to stay in the country?
    No, but her son is a citizen, and the parents are committed to take care of their kids

Being emotional is human, and a president is supposed to be human too.
    I’ll vote Democrat and nobody here can stop me[/quote:4g1yvbus]
    Cassie, the son of an illegal alien is not necessarily a citizen. Case law on this is anything but settled, and the legislative intent of the phrase "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof" within Amendment XIV's citizenship clause was made clear in the debate surrounding the inclusion of that verbiage. The automatic citizenship was meant to apply only to those born to persons here lawfully and specifically subject to the jurisdiction. That means that neither the offspring of illegal entrants nor of foreign diplomats or visitors on US soil would gain automatic citizenship.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast