Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mandatory health insurance?

Has anyone out there heard a story about Massachusetts wanting to mandate it's citizens have health insurance just like you have auto or you can't reside in the state?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, that will just move all of the illegals to the neighboring states! They run like roaches when they're exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudUsCitizen
    Well, that will just move all of the illegals to the neighboring states! They run like roaches when they're exposed.
    Hell no, they'll run to California.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

They signed it yesterday. You don't have to leave the state there's some penalty tax I think. They say it's the first means to control undocumented people from abusing the system.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    They signed it yesterday. You don't have to leave the state there's some penalty tax I think. They say it's the first means to control undocumented people from abusing the system.
    I think it's more complicated than that.

My minimal understanding is if the state decides your income is high enough and you don't buy insurance, they'll tax you.

If the state decides your income isn't high and you don't have insurance, they'll subsidize you.

What I don't understand is what happens if you have enough income as determined by the state but can't get or afford insurance because of pre-existing conditions. I suppose in that case the state will screw you.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Welcome to the United Socalist States of Globalism!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I guess since the Chinese owns so much of the US that they want to make them feel right at home.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I was forced to go from 1993 to 2005 with no health insurance! My children didnt have any from ages 12 and up either. Thats going to hurt alot of people who are legal.

Thanks for filling me in on the extras about this.

I really doubt this will hurt the illegals, they will probably be exempt from this . It is the ones who make just enough to not qualify for any help at all, who still have to support everyone else! I cry for my country, I no longer recognize it
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast