Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh Ladydrake,

Maybe I'm not getting this, but how can there be freedom of thought and expression AND freedom from offense by those who might voice contrary values?
    You're NOT trying to be LOGICAL, are you???
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Banned
    What if we don't agree? Then we are vilified as divisive resisters -- excluded from the feel-good solidarity. Pastor Brian McLaren, an acknowledged leader in the Emerging Church movement, summarized it well:

"...to be truly inclusive, the [earthly] kingdom must exclude exclusive people, to be truly reconciling, the kingdom must not reconcile with those who refuse reconciliation.'" [5]
    If that ain't 'Newspeak', I'll eat my Border Patrol cap!!!

You're NOT trying to be LOGICAL, are you???
    Oops, my bad! Forgive me, coffee hasn't quite kicked in yet, wasn't thinking ..... uhm, illogically.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Patbrunz,

Amen. 100% agreement, here! There's nothing wrong with being different, in each of our own countries!!

Oh, we're not idealistic at all, are we???
    Guilty as charged: Yes, I do still have some idealism that hasn't been beaten out of me yet.

Plus, I guess I'm forgetting about the evil you-know-what elites who only want one world government not for good purposes, but only their greedy purposes.

No matter what their motivation is, good or bad, it just won't work and their misguided efforts are making things worse for everybody.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

patbrunz,

Yup, but the cat's out of the bag now, re globalism. I keep pointing this out when I contact the MSM or the lawBreakers. The word is spreading.

Look what we HELPED accomplish in NC. We just need to keep on, keeping on!

On another thread, yesterday, was brought up re a mother-in-law, without computer access, once informed re the illegal immigration issue, had daughter-in-law, type her letter to her lawBreaker and email it.

When I read about this, I immediately went and contacted 2 of my 'friends without computers' re this issue. They're comtemplating the info now. I'm printing up some of our flyers for them, as well as some of the articles and will happily overnight them, even though it means more PB & J for me (not Mom). I think time is that short, that I want to get the word out, anyway possible. I suggested that they go to the library, and use their computers. I printed out some important threads.

Can't wait to see what happens with my friends. They know a lot of folk, who do have computers. One suggested possibly giving up cigarettes, as a way to afford a computer + DSL. We'll see.
    TIME'S UP!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12