Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There was a guy in New Hampshire that was growing some cannabis plants and the cops busted him. They totally destroyed the guy's life over those plants; he finally commited suicide and now the cops are after his wife cause he is in the grave and they can't bother him any more. Nice. The control freaks are coming. They want to save your life even if they kill you to do it.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Hey Greg:

FACT: Alcohol and Tobacco kill more people annually than all illicit drugs combined.

You need to get a grip, because this post looks more like you work for an anti-drug propaganda organization.

I agreed with the first half of the first page, then it all went south.

The original post was about medicinal uses for marijuana, so if you want to just chuck all of the research and testimonies from people who suffer who use it, go ahead.

God forbid you ever get a terminal illness and are denied perhaps the only thing left that you can take to ease your pain that your body doesn't reject.

Besides, many 'fda approved' medicines cause much worse side effects and some are recalled. It's all about the benjamins.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot

Just worry about yourself. Let others decide what is good for them, not you.
    Don't you know, GreatGreg knows whats best for everyone...just ask him....
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

PinestrawGuys, It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
    With all due respect, I've not been on this site long, but 'PinestrawGuys' seems to be the only one on here who is farthest from a 'fool'.

I think you made yourself look rather foolish and rude by your comment.

Can anyone say 'backfire'?

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    If we are going to outlaw something, how about booz the stuff on sale legally almost every where in mass quanties. Look up the stats on that wonderful legal potentially lethal poison.
    They already tried that. This doesn't really help your argument. You would do better by showing how prohibition did not work.

I am not against legalization of pot, and agree that it is not as potentially dangerous as alcohol. But this my drug is better than your drug mentality of pot advocates will not win many converts.

If illicit drugs were as widespread and abused as alcohol and tobacco, we would see some quite different statistics. MJ is not a hard drug, does not cause death, but it is not perfect either (as too many pot advocates seem to insinuate). I have seen that abuse can lead to many problems. Abuse of ANY drug is harmful. Moderate use of MJ and alcohol are not very harmful. And they BOTH have medicinal uses -- not just MJ.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    What bothers me most about folks who are so ANTI about pot is their insistence that it will turn people into blubbering idiots. That's a complete and total fabrication, and all the studies that have verifiable links and references prove it.

Of course, almost ANY substance consumed in excess is potentially deadly, look at that girl who recently died from drinking too much WATER, but I don't think that marijuana even fits in THAT category. You can smoke pot continuously for WEEKS and not suffer from an overdose. You can even smoke yourself SOBER, but it CAN'T kill you.

The knee-jerk opposition to marijuana is ridiculous and counter-productive.

IMHO, of course...

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Of course, almost ANY substance consumed in excess is potentially deadly, look at that girl who recently died from drinking too much WATER,
    Good point. When you break it down, food is probably the #1 "killer." Over-consumption over a protracted period leads to heart-disease, obesity etc.

Moderation of things is a good thing
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by freeamerica
    PinestrawGuys, It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
    With all due respect, I've not been on this site long, but 'PinestrawGuys' seems to be the only one on here who is farthest from a 'fool'.

Ahem, attention, clean-up on isle seven.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freeamerica

Thanks for the compliment and the defense, freeamerica.

The longer you're here the more you'll see that I battle with these ALL THE TIME. So much so that it gets quite amusing, in a sad sort of way.

Yeah, I noticed Greg and MW like to be the 'party-poopers' on just about every discussion I go to that they've been to. This is the first time I've seen a defense for their team though.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast