Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    freeamerica wrote:

Yeah, I noticed Greg and MW like to be the 'party-poopers' on just about every discussion I go to that they've been to. This is the first time I've seen a defense for their team though.
    I've been an active participant on ALIPAC for around 18 months. I categorically reject your claim. Furthermore, I'm personally offended by your remark and think it's solely motivated by my disagreement with you and the rest of the Ron Paul crowd on his suitability for President of the United States.

By the way, I hardly think your less than 30 day membership on ALIPAC qualifies you to judge two members that have been on here for over 12 months (Greg: 12 mos./MW: 18 mos.).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Because I show opinions and sometimes they are for the opposition to some issues, does not make me a party crasher by any means. It does in fact make me part of the debate!
    This happens to be a topic in which I have an extreme amount of knowledge in, and I can show advantages and disadvantages to medical marijuana. The issue id really like to address here, is why the average recreational pajama pot smoker is advocating for the use of medical marijuana, with really no expertise on the issue except what the can find by busting down on a search engine. I can be sure, and most will agree that they advocating this with hopes that they all too soon will be allowed to smoke dope as free as a bird… That’s not what the legislation nor the research programs are about… Nor is it what the changes in the law will allow.

Banned
    I have been totally up front in my advocating for legalizing marijuana, not only for it's medicinal purposes, but for it's recreational use as well. I think it's utterly ridiculous to prohibit free citizens from ingesting a plant that has been prevalent in our society since it's very inception.

I've already demonstrated that it's restrictions came as a result of Corporate greed and it's possible downside has been massively over-inflated.

I've been smoking it for 40 years and it hasn't damaged me a bit.

What extreme amount of knowledge have you provided other than what can be found by "busting down on a search engine". Your views are archaic at best and you offer nothing but what the religious right have tried to expound on the nation for years.

Because I show opinions and sometimes they are for the opposition to some issues, does not make me a party crasher by any means. It does in fact make me part of the debate!
    While you are certainly entitled to your opinion and it is welcome, it does not make your opinion "right" for everyone.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

I cannot believe the work that has gone into this thread!! But carry on,I like it.

MW
    PineStrawGuys wrote:

I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole!

Just a little light-hearted ribbing, Pine.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    PineStrawGuys wrote:

I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole!

Just a little light-hearted ribbing, Pine.
    I expected nothing less, MW...

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    If we are going to outlaw something, how about booz the stuff on sale legally almost every where in mass quanties. Look up the stats on that wonderful legal potentially lethal poison.
    They already tried that. This doesn't really help your argument. You would do better by showing how prohibition did not work.

I am not against legalization of pot, and agree that it is not as potentially dangerous as alcohol. But this my drug is better than your drug mentality of pot advocates will not win many converts.

If illicit drugs were as widespread and abused as alcohol and tobacco, we would see some quite different statistics. MJ is not a hard drug, does not cause death, but it is not perfect either (as too many pot advocates seem to insinuate). I have seen that abuse can lead to many problems. Abuse of ANY drug is harmful. Moderate use of MJ and alcohol are not very harmful. And they BOTH have medicinal uses -- not just MJ.
    Ya. Who asked you. Here's something my fellow American. What I do is my business. I make my choices. I don't want to be regulated or controled one dam bit by busybodies that don't give a crap if I live of die but they sure care if I smoke a bone. I don't want to win converts; I just want control freaks to f off.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    .[/

I've been an active participant on ALIPAC for around 18 months. I categorically reject your claim. Furthermore, I'm personally offended by your remark and think it's solely motivated by my disagreement with you and the rest of the Ron Paul crowd on his suitability for President of the United States.

By the way, I hardly think your less than 30 day membership on ALIPAC qualifies you to judge two members that have been on here for over 12 months (Greg: 12 mos./MW: 18 mos.).
    I didn't know the oldest membership has advantage, according to MW it does so Pine is older than he and I am older too. So we are right because we both have affiliated before him and his buddy Greg. (Pine 23 mos /a 20 mos) :P : This qualifys us much better . :P
    I never even tried or had a curiosity to try marihuana, but I agree that grown up, adults , have the right to be free and decide by their own, I don't believe on nanny states.

MW
    Minnie wrote:

I didn't know the oldest membership has advantage, according to MW it does
    That wasn't the point I was making, Minnie. Who said anything about someone having an "advantage" over someone else? Please read the post again:

Yeah, I noticed Greg and MW like to be the 'party-poopers' on just about every discussion I go to that they've been to.
    Let's be honest here. FreeAmerica was judging Greg and I simply because we don't support Ron Paul. Of course you know that. FYI: Paul hasn't always been a topic of discussion around here. I have over 7000 posts, and they definitely aren't all on Ron Paul.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast