Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Your welcome. By the way, I'm the Tiny part of that name. Bob is my husband.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Your welcome. By the way, I'm the Tiny part of that name. Bob is my husband.
    Im for you

:P :P

tiny Thanks, that explains the name - neat, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    DRUG COUNSELOR PLEADS GUILTY TO ALLOWING SUBSTITUTE URINE SPECIMEN

(HOUSTON, Texas) – Al Green, 42, of Houston, pleaded guilty today to falsely certifying a federal probationer’s drug test specimen, United States Attorney Don DeGabrielle announced today. Green allowed the individual, serving a term of supervised release, to submit another’s urine in exchange for a cash payment.

At the hearing before United States District Judge Ewing Werlein Jr., Green pleaded guilty to one count of making a false entry in a document with the intent to impede, influence or obstruct the administration of a matter within the jurisdiction of the United States Probation Office, in violation of Title 18 United States Code, Section 1519. Under that statute, Green faces a term of up to 20 twenty years imprisonment and a fine of up to $250,000. Werlein scheduled Green’s sentencing hearing for March 28, 2008. Green will remain free on bond pending his sentencing.

Green worked in Houston for a drug counseling company that has a contract with the United States Probation Office to provide drug counseling and testing services for defendants who are serving terms of probation or supervised release (federal defendants who are sentenced to prison terms are typically also sentenced to supervised release after their release from prison). After a defendant, serving a term of supervised release, reported to his probation officer that Green was allowing him to leave early from his mandatory one-hour counseling sessions in exchange for cash payments, the FBI began an investigation in which Green’s clients agreed to record conversations with Green. The FBI investigation revealed on April 4, 2007, Green allowed a client to stay for only six minutes of his required hour-long counseling session. Green also told the client the date of his next urinalysis test - information the client is not supposed to know that far in advance. On April 12, the client submitted a urine specimen to Green. Green advised the client the next test would be April 26. The client responded by saying his urine might be “dirtyâ€

That's okay about the name, guys. Actually "Tiny" isn't my real name, either, but close, but it's the only one my computer would accept. The one I wanted was taken, but I've kind of gotten attached to this one now.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    [quote="GREGAGREATAMERICAN"]DRUG COUNSELOR PLEADS GUILTY TO ALLOWING SUBSTITUTE URINE SPECIMEN

(HOUSTON, Texas) – Al Green, 42, of Houston, pleaded guilty today to falsely certifying a federal probationer’s drug test specimen, United States Attorney Don DeGabrielle announced today. Green allowed the individual, serving a term of supervised release, to submit another’s urine in exchange for a cash payment.

At the hearing before United States District Judge Ewing Werlein Jr., Green pleaded guilty to one count of making a false entry in a document with the intent to impede, influence or obstruct the administration of a matter within the jurisdiction of the United States Probation Office, in violation of Title 18 United States Code, Section 1519. Under that statute, Green faces a term of up to 20 twenty years imprisonment and a fine of up to $250,000. Werlein scheduled Green’s sentencing hearing for March 28, 2008. Green will remain free on bond pending his sentencing.

Green worked in Houston for a drug counseling company that has a contract with the United States Probation Office to provide drug counseling and testing services for defendants who are serving terms of probation or supervised release (federal defendants who are sentenced to prison terms are typically also sentenced to supervised release after their release from prison). After a defendant, serving a term of supervised release, reported to his probation officer that Green was allowing him to leave early from his mandatory one-hour counseling sessions in exchange for cash payments, the FBI began an investigation in which Green’s clients agreed to record conversations with Green. The FBI investigation revealed on April 4, 2007, Green allowed a client to stay for only six minutes of his required hour-long counseling session. Green also told the client the date of his next urinalysis test - information the client is not supposed to know that far in advance. On April 12, the client submitted a urine specimen to Green. Green advised the client the next test would be April 26. The client responded by saying his urine might be “dirtyâ€

That's okay about the name, guys. Actually "Tiny" isn't my real name, either, but close, but it's the only one my computer would accept. The one I wanted was taken, but I've kind of gotten attached to this one now.

I just think it's cute.

And this post proves WHAT???

It certainly has nothing to do with the title or purpose of this thread, does it??

It could prove all our rules and regulations for drugs isn't working ---

Thanks, nntrixie. How do you like my avatar now? Dixie made it bigger for me.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Banned
    Habits are at first cobwebs, then cables.
    Man becomes a slave to his constantly repeated acts.
    What he at first chooses, at last compels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Habits are at first cobwebs, then cables.
    Man becomes a slave to his constantly repeated acts.
    What he at first chooses, at last compels.
    What's your point, Greg? Are you trying to say that marijuana is an addictive substance?

If so, let me tell you a little story. As I said earlier in this thread I've been partaking of the 'evil weed' for almost 40 years. During that time I have worked construction, worked in commissioned sales, run businesses and successfully raised a brilliant son who has a FULL RIDE scholarship to the University of Georgia.

I recently moved from Georgia to Arizona, and not knowing anyone out here have not been able to 'hook up' with a local purveyor of that aforementioned 'evil weed'. You would think that with a 40 year habit, this sudden deprivation would have some sort of adverse effect on me, physically and/or mentally.

It hasn't.

Sure, I'd love to smoke a joint after a hard day's work, but the fact that I can't doesn't bother me. It's not like going through the DT's from the sudden cessation of alcohol consumption. I still sleep well and get up at 5am every day. I still function in this life at the same high level that I ALWAYS have.

In other words, your position that marijuana is a harmfully addictive substance is disproven by my own personal experience.

Another aspect of your post seems to be that in your opinion it's OK for the government to regulate or control what free individuals do in their personal habits. That whole train of thought seems to be counter-intuitive to the tenets of this nation's founding premise. Where do you get the right to tell me what I can or can't do in the privacy of my own home??

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast