Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MUST See: Martial Law coming Oct. 1 to US

I received this from a friend who said that youtube is censoring this video big time. Check it out while you can and pass it around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH-L0dqaRBk

Here is a link to an article posted here a few days ago along with the comments. Many posters here are not at all concerned about it.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-132024.html

I went to LYnne's link above. There are a few people on there with sense, but there aren't that many. Unfortunately, some people, many people still think that the government has good intentions and wants to protect us. With the collapse of the economy, the gov. knows there is about to be an uprising. Be ready....this may be interesting.

I DONT THINK THERE IS GOING TO BE MARTIAL LAW BY NEXT WEEK. I DONT THINK THERE IS GOING TO BE MARTIAL LAW AT ALL. THEY CANT LOCK US ALL UP...THERE ARE TOO MANY OF US.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Redpony,

They don't have to lock "all" of us up. They just need the one with a voice and those expressing it. Most Americans are in la la land.

No, they don' t have to lock us all up - just enough to get our attention.

If your children, grandchildren are threatened - just how meek would you be?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    No, they don' t have to lock us all up - just enough to get our attention.

If your children, grandchildren are threatened - just how meek would you be?
    NOT MEEK AT ALL. SUBMITTING IS NOT AN OPTION. SUBMITTING IS GIVING UP. GIVING UP MEANS THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR US. SO WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BY FIGHTING, AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN. IF THEY DID LOCK UP SOME, IT WOULD DO NO GOOD. AMERICANS HAVE FIGHTING IN OUR BLOOD. WE DONT RUN AND HIDE. OTHERS ON THIS PLANET MAY DO THAT, BUT NOT AMERICANS.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I DONT THINK THERE IS GOING TO BE MARTIAL LAW BY NEXT WEEK. I DONT THINK THERE IS GOING TO BE MARSHALL LAW AT ALL. THEY CANT LOCK US ALL UP...THERE ARE TOO MANY OF US.

Personally, I don't believe that any action taken is going to be directed at anyone OTHER than illegal alien, those who are a threat to this country (extremists, overt communists, facists, marxists, terror suspects), those promoting the takeover of our country and government as well as undermining our laws and sovereignty.

And that includes members of government at all levels.

It would not shock me to see the Mexican consulates, and those of other countries, ordered expelled and closed down and some drastic action taken in sanctuary cities as well.

We are being attacked from within and threatened from outside, people. And we have been begging the government to stop it. We have now reached a point where they can no longer avoid doing something and I don't suspect that it's going to be directed at us.

It would not shock me to see the Mexican consulates, and those of other countries, ordered expelled and closed down and some drastic action taken in sanctuary cities as well.

We are being attacked from within and threatened from outside, people. And we have been begging the government to stop it. We have now reached a point where they can no longer avoid doing something and I don't suspect that it's going to be directed at us.
    THEY COULD ONLY INSTITUTE MARTIAL LAW IF WE SUBMIT, WHICH IT IS PRETTY CLEAR WE WOULD NOT.

MEXICAN CONSULATES EXPELLED? OMG THIS IS ONE OF MY FANTASIES.

ABOLISH SANCTUARY CITIES? THIS WILL HAPPEN SOON. I BELIEVE THEY ARE IN THE PROCESS OF DOING THIS.

YOU ARE RIGHT, THEY CAN NO LONGER AVOID THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353

THEY COULD ONLY INSTITUTE MARTIAL LAW IF WE SUBMIT, WHICH IT IS PRETTY CLEAR WE WOULD NOT.

MEXICAN CONSULATES EXPELLED? OMG THIS IS ONE OF MY FANTASIES.

ABOLISH SANCTUARY CITIES? THIS WILL HAPPEN SOON. I BELIEVE
    THEY ARE IN THE PROCESS OF DOING THIS.

YOU ARE RIGHT, THEY CAN NO LONGER AVOID THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Right, I was agreeing with you RedPony. And I sure don't think they will try anything on Oct. 1, particularly martial law.

As I said, I don't think this new force they are training has to do with anything directed at us but, is, rather, in response to the ever growing threat and demands by the American people that somethinbg be done about it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast