Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My New Education Agenda Plan - For The American People

As I was reading another post posted by AmericanME,
    Article http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-112169.html titled "WHO EVER CONTROL THE TV CONTROLS THE MASSES, (posted in this area)
    and it inspired me to post this business plan I came up wih a few years ago.
    Let me know what you think.

TRUE AFFORDABLE EDUCATION FOR 21st CENTURY FOR ALL AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Chris Jollie 4-17-08

I wrote a business plan a few years ago to allow Americans to be college educated and primary educated through TV. If there can be 200 pay per view channels then why can't there be 2000 channels of college and primary education? Why can't there be a channel dedicated to preschool or kindergarden education? We could have grades one through twelve channels. There could also be different kinds of school channels like christian schools, catholic schools or anykind someone might want. Maybe even a 1776 constitution school. Or there could be just the basic schools for learning the 3 R's without the government and corporate special interest which is the social learning such as accepting gays and all the garbage that doesn't really contribute to an IQ. Themes and special classes can be added to the curiculum as desired. No more controlling little johnny's mind about social issues and no more condoms and preverted sex education teachings. Just the medical explainations of sex and what sex produces. Not gay sex and things of this sort. If gays want to their child to be tought this, they can in their own homes, but not with or to our children.

What this would do is put education back into the hands of the parents. It would allow for hundreds of thousands or millions of home schools to be opened in neighborhoods where the kids live. This gets rid of busing which could save $25 billion a year on buses and fuel and another $8 billion on parents and students driving to school. Plus it saves the enviroment if you believe in global warming, thats 1.5 million buses not driving around everyday. Since the lessons could be recorded we wouldn't need teachers working everyday, this saves $65 billion a year.
    Another benefit is students could learn at they're own pace. Students learning at a higher rate, could skip ahead and those having a problem in a certian subject could go slower and the classes could be recorded so they can review the class again if need be. The testing could be done online and some schools would remain open as testing and hands on classes that can't be taught in a video.

As the parents would still be working, the kids can go over to a neighbors in the neighborhood, like a small home school, thus drastically reducing class sizes and making learning easier. Plus, if the child didn't fit in at one particlular place, they just go to another place a short distance away.

Another great thing this concept does is it creates jobs, little neighborhood home schools. Suppose a parent decide to hold school in his or her home? They could have 8 or 10 students and charge the parents $40 a week. this gives the host $320 to $400 a week and the government could match with another $200. This could be afforded because the cost of maintaining the school system, buidings teachers pay and ect are drastically reduced. So this could make a very big boom in the economy. Of course people in education such as teachers and administraitors won't like it but you know what, most parents don't like the way it is now and there are alot more parents than teachers, so the majority rules!

Another great bonus we get is, the parents themselves become refreshed on the subjects as well as people that never really learned in school and were just funneled through without concerns for grades, this sets the tone of education to be the forefront again.
    Another bonus is, you don't have mass killings at schools such as we've seen here recently. This also removes the bad elements of the violent and bully's around our children that want to learn in a peaceful enviroment.
    The bad elements will be kicked out of the private home schools and will have to find schooling elsewhere, maybe some government schools can be used for this use.

Another plus is, the kids aren't spending an extra 2 to 4 hours a day on a bus being carted around from one side of town to another. The kid goes 5 minutes to the neighborhood school, gets taught for 4 to 5 hours max and then goes home or where ever, school is over, no more 8 to 10 hour days for the kids, they can do it in 5 hours. Plus since the kid has watched school TV for 4 hours chances are they won't want to go home and watch more TV, they will find other activities to do besides watch the boob tube. As the kids learning day and time is cut in half and they won't have to deal with things they hate such as riding the bus, interacting with students they don't like, bullies and ect, they are more apt to learn more when they do learn.

Another plus, this also builds that community unity we have lost in America. It gets people involved in the community and relationships are formed, you might actually know your neighbors again. This helps for cutting down on crime and other community problems, its good for America. As people are not isolated and are talking to eachother again chances are Americans will come together on the things we used to have in common which are social issues and not the Political PCism that we are fed on TV. As people are getting more socialble in their communites, the Mass Media TV gets less attention and pretty soon people see the political agenda for what it is, the domination of people, not the caring and prosperity of people.

The BIG PLUS,
    Americans want to learn, we have a true thirst for education. We just don't want to pay thousands for it and we can't afford to and why should we? As I have several interest I would like to take classes whether it be for computer programming to get a degree, or wether it be for just playing around with animation for the heck of it. If these types of educational programs were available to the mass public, that old TV sitcom would see the ratings drop like dead flies, I truely believe this.

The politicans say "WE NEED TO RE-EDUCATE OUR WORK FORCE".
    They never tell us what to re-educate on and often times when we do re-educated we find afterwards that specific industry is now in decline or not hiring or being outsourced so the pay is no longer there.
    Are we supposed to say, oh well, what bad luck .. I better take even more classes. Which I probably wouldn't mind taking more classes but we can't afford to take classes constantly, plus we can't afford the gas of commuting back and forth to class everyday all the time, where does it stop? And each time we need to upgrade our skills or knowledge we have to pay for it, doesn't that mean we are taking a pay cut?
    All the while the financial and educational systems are making more and more money, again usually off our misery.

THE BIG BENEFIT IS, we cut the massive endebtivness that our children are left with after college, and now days the jobs they often get right out of college doesn't pay that much, so they are faced with a deficit right off the bat, it doesn't make sense. The globalist have found yet another way to take the money.
    Another thing is, as we all know, sometimes you start taking one class and because of what you learned in that class, you have decided to go another direction, so you have another process to go through which cost more and prolongs your goals, with Educational college on TV, no need for all that hassle, you just switch the channel to the appropriate class.
    America is ready for this, we've been ready but have you ever heard of this idea anywhere from any politician or educator? NO!

Just think of the benefits to the American people and corporate America as well. Maybe the education related industries like the book publishers wouldn't come out so good but so what, thats innovation and advancement and it shouldn't be soley for those with money, it should be for all of us.

The class Books can be downloaded on line as just about everyone owns a computer. the books can even be broken down into chapters for smaller downloads.
    These classes could number into the thousands from anything from science to healthcare. The classes would be real college classes recorded by professionals. After you have taken the entire course, you could go online and take a test or go to a local learning institution and take the test. Any hands on classes might require travel to the appropriate institution to complete the course, after which you can take the test and if you pass you get your associates or masters degree in your chosen field. They can do this on the computer, why not on cable TV?

Among the classes could be other classes such as building a deck, painting a house or many other hobby interest you might have, this would replace garbage TV as we know it.

I figured for a cost of $10 billion we could have 2,000 chaneels of learning. The learning would be a 10 channels for kindergarten to fit everyones need. Grades 1 through 12 and then the rest for higher learning. There could also be some channels for the elderly for things like social security information, medicare issues and the like.
    Doesn't it sound great?

As We are told all the time by the politicians, eduacators, mass media and corporate america and the global cronies, people need to re-educate themselves. The truth is they haven't provided a good solution for this because they really don't want us to be Really educated with book smarts that matter. They want us re-educated in what matters to them which isn't really education but Re-Indoctorination. The indoctorination goes against the priciples of real math and common sense.
    As this NEW EDUCATION SYSTEM is brought forth, the people will really learn the things that matter and as they learn they see everything really does comeback to simple equasions and when that happens the American masses will see that the over complication of everything is for corporate, global and political benefit, not peoples benefit. Just another way to frustrate and control people while hiding the substance.
    As the politicians and corporations try to convince us that 14 tax forms are better then 1, the masses will surely see that 13 of those 14 pages are where the corruption is hidden, and people will realize what is being done by the politicians and globalist. For one thing, if it takes 14 tax forms to add and subtract 2 sets of numbers to get the total, something is going on. After you deal with those 14 tax forms, you still don't know the percentage of taxes you are paying. Of course that is easy enough to find out if you wanted to, just do a little more math but its the fact that even after you fill out those 14 pages you still don't know unless you take it upon yourself to find out. The truth is, they don't want you to know.

Why is TV in its present form a sucess? Its obvious peope want to learn and want information, real information but since we aren't given real information and real news about the things that matter, we watch the junk they give us. I have never understood the appeal of buying DVD's, once I see a movie, I've seen it and I remember it, I don't want to see it again tomorrow and I darn sure don't want to buy it and let it lay around the house for ten years while becoming obsolete.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Re: My New Education Agenda Plan - For The American People

Sounds good! Here are some of my observations;

It would save gas and pollution from buses

My taxes are 80% for the school system, that would be lower.

I would NOT want to pay for it to be interoperated for the people that DON"T speak the language of America!

It would be good for illiterate parents to take too.

No huge heat and air-conditioning bills.

Less buildings to maintain.

What about bad parents? How would that work?

Music, art and sports could be extra IF your grades are good.

What about drug and alcohol addicted kids?

It sounds a little like the college online classes.

The school building could be renovated for the homeless, by the homeless!

As a planned childless person, I have lots of resentment that I HAVE to pay for other peoples kids to go to school. This fixes that issue! You pay for your own.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I agree. And I also beleve that People must take on personal accountability for themselves and especially their children and stop blaming the govt. and scociety for their problems.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!