Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NAU Resolutions Introduced in Georgia, Illinois, and South D

http://www.jbs.org/node/2881

NAU Resolutions Introduced in Georgia, Illinois, and South Dakota
    By Mary Benoit
    Published: 2007-03-01 20:23 North American Union & Security and Prosperity Partnership | Email this page | printer friendly versi

Download North American Union Posters
    JBS Members
    Log in to the JBS member support section for additional information and support materials, including talking points and cover letters for the new NAU special issue of The New American.

ARTICLE SYNOPSIS:
    Three more states have introduced anti-North American Union resolutions which now are present in over 1/5 of the state legislatures.

Follow this link to the source article: "House Joint Resolution 29"

COMMENTARY:
    As far as we know, a total of 11 states have now introduced resolutions in their state legislatures that oppose the implementation of the North American Union, U.S. participation in the Bush-backed Security and Prosperity of North America and the construction of the NAFTA Superhighway.

The most recent states to introduce these resolutions are Illinois (H.J.R. 29), Georgia (S.R. 124), and South Dakota (S.C.R. 7). Also, the Missouri House has introduced their own resolution (H.C.R. 33) which is very similar to the Senate-sponsored NAU resolution that was introduced by Senator Barnitz.

To date, the only resolution that has made it past committee was Utah's H.J.R. 7 which was sponsored by Rep. Sandstrom. The legislation passed the House by a vote of 47-24 but was killed in the Senate when the congressional session ended on Wednesday without bringing the resolution to a vote.

Good, I used to think Bush had a brain. He is putting his presidency at stake for this foolest NAU-spp thing. He will be remmebered as worst then any backstabber this country has ever had. Once theres enough states his plan will be overturned. Unless he is holding some card we can't see. I don't see the reasoning behind him doing this. I'm just trying to understand what drives Bush to do this to his country? And infact don't understand how he can even start to get away from it.

To bad to hear about Utah, if the other ones go the same way, then maybe most states are staffed by CFR members? In which I just answered my above question.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    Good, I used to think Bush had a brain. He is putting his presidency at stake for this foolest NAU-spp thing. He will be remmebered as worst then any backstabber this country has ever had. Once theres enough states his plan will be overturned. Unless he is holding some card we can't see. I don't see the reasoning behind him doing this. I'm just trying to understand what drives Bush to do this to his country? And infact don't understand how he can even start to get away from it.

To bad to hear about Utah, if the other ones go the same way, then maybe most states are staffed by CFR members? In which I just answered my above question.
    I think there are many things under the table, (take a look at this site

http://www.worldreports.org/news/50_fal ... r_for_corr )

It involves too much power and money, I don't believe he is worried about his legacy, after all with millions of dolars library, he may be forgiven .