Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New American Theology of Civil Submission

I hope this judas scum calling himself a man of God rots in HELL!!!!

New American Theology of Civil Submission

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3kGD14tDxa4
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

WoW! We are free to be slaves.... ...what a concept! "All authority is an extension of God's authority." Blasphemy.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Everyone in that audience should have gotten up and walked out. Imagine sitting there and listening to that grinning idiot saying such outright bs like a bunch of zombies. We have to think for ourselves for as long as we can.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    WoW! We are free to be slaves.... ...what a concept! "All authority is an extension of God's authority." Blasphemy.
    This looks like a clear cut misinterpretation and deceptive use of the Word of God. Those "men" ought to be ashamed of themselves.

I guess it falls in line with this

Clergy Response Teams
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRIDNQNsUss
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I would be out of that church so fast . This is why i will not allow myself to be dumbed out by msm.
    Yet people believe in J.Wright also . Who i think is a very nasty human being . using his own race to play to their fears and insecurity's , while making BIG money doing it..The Black mans Jimmy Swaggart
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

What city is this creep from, or where is he preaching? This guy is bonkers!, but probably on the payroll of the CFR.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)