Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The New Democrat Party: as per Pelosi, Reid and Obama

The New Democrat Party Slogan: We are THE BORG

No thank you; enforce the Laws of the Land. Attrition through Enforcement and USE E - VERIFY

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... image&cd=1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

check this out

Great metaphore AirborneSapper
    Borg and the Democrat party
    Do you think the borg mother of seven of nine looks a little like Pelosi on a good hair day?
    It's going to get crazy from here on. If you feel like it check this guy out.
    Go to the RBN network and listen to the last show of Ralph Winterrowd.
    same station that does last american standing just google RBN in capitol letters.here is a few things he has been talking about.
    he has opened my eyes I can't paraphrase any of his shows because they are almost more than I can keep up with. But he has the art of getting the legalese into something that you can keep up with only if you really pay attention. If you want to learn how our government has manipulated things in our government. And it has been going on longer than I have been aware of. Knowledge is power.
    THE RALPH WINTERROWD SHOW
    Archived Shows in January of 2009 - ARCHIVED PODCAST ( RSS )

SUNDAY, JANUARY 18, 2009
    MP3 Files: Hour 1, Hour 2
    Playlist Files: PLS M3U

Hour 1:
    Obama, the dictators of the Supreme Court of the United States that have NO duty to declare to law or any case by the merits since 1988.
    Hour 2:
    The Administrative Procedures Act and FDR's new Deal being continued by Obama in the Admin. State - a headless "fourth branch" of not sanctioned by the tripartite government of the Constitution of the United States, no remedies and the APA is a new "bill of rights."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SUNDAY, JANUARY 11, 2009

Hour 1:
    Oklahoma City Bombing and the 9/11 - we were not told the truth and it didn't happen the way proffered and each of us has seen the truth of the Oklahoma Bombing and didn't realize it plus the Obama / Courts / Treason of not being a natural born Citizen.
    Hour 2:
    Traffic stops, Use of Force Continuum, the cops are governed by their form of UCMJ, State Regulations and what really happens in a traffic stop.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SUNDAY, JANUARY 4, 2009

Hour 1:
    District of Columbia citizens are barred suing citizens of the several States in the Courts of the United States. D.C. is NOT a one of the several States in the Federal Constitution.
    Hour 2:
    Agencies act adjunct to the Article III courts as a jury, which we don't even get to enter evidence. This is strictly for benefits, etc. but includes everthing today. There are no Article III courts left and only a bastardized court system exists today OUTSIDE of the Federal Constitution.

I like to break up my focus once in a while though I spend most of my time on the immigration issue. I just happened to come across this guy while I was waiting for the terry anderson show who also does immigration
    he is on the same RBN and I just happened to catch this guy. Frosty Woolridge is on RBN also.