Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

New Fax's at NumbersUSA

New Fax's at NumbersUSA

http://www.numbersusa.com/actionbuffet
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lambaste Pres. Obama for Protecting Illegal Alien Workers

President Barack Obama
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
    Washington, DC 20500

Dear President Obama:

We are very concerned that your administration continues to postpone the implementation of an executive order requiring government contractors to use the E-Verify system. Don't you want unemployed Americans to find jobs? Are you trying to keep illegal aliens employed?

It is completely unethical to prevent the implementation of the E-Verify executive order when more than 14 million Americans are out of work! Do you truly believe that illegal aliens should have access to 7 million jobs when so many American workers are unable to find one?

I have always thought of you as a knowledgeable and compassionate individual who truly wanted to improve the lives of the American people. However, I cannot see how your decision to delay the implementation of this executive order helps unemployed Americans. On the contrary, I believe your decision will harm countless unemployed Americans who might have found a government-subcontracted job.

I hope that you are not using the E-Verify executive order as a bargaining chip in order to force through a mass amnesty. If this is the case, it will not work. We, the American people, have proven that we will not tolerate politicians who do not act in accordance to our wishes. Please keep this in mind when determining if it is wise to postpone the executive order's implementation for a fourth time.

Phone me if you would like to talk about this,

XXXXXXXXXX

P.S. The government has spent more than $12 trillion dollars responding to the financial crisis. But the overwhelming majority of that money has gone to big banks and big corporations. Your stimulus plan calls for $787 billion dollars in spending. That amounts to less than 7% of the government’s crisis spending. With all that said: Why are you not protecting the American Workers ~ WHERE is EVERIFY
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Urge your Members of Congress to Push for Less Immigration!

Rep. Connie Mack
    317 Cannon HOB, US House of Representatives
    Washington, DC 20515

Dear Representative Mack:

It is appalling that so many Americans are out of work but the United States continues to issue over 1 million green cards each year. Please act to rectify this injustice.

America's current immigration levels are unsustainable. In 1970, the population of the United States was slightly over 203 million. By the year 2000, America's population was estimated to be 281 million -- this was an increase of nearly 40%! Currently, there are over 303 million people living in the United State, an increase of 8% over 8 years. Our nation is bursting at the seams and the Congress refuses to do anything about it.

This catastrophe we find ourselves in the midst of is not a total surprise. President Clinton's Council on Sustainable Development was established to find ways "to bring people together to meet the needs of the present without jeopardizing the future." It determined that however immigration policy might be serving some narrow interests of the present, the resulting population growth was severely endangering the future.

It is unfortunate that the Council's findings were not acted upon when its report was released. I urge you to rectify this error and reduce the number of green cards issued by the United States. This solution is not a panacea, but it will improve the our nation's future. Please act to reduce the overall impact immigration has on our nation. Future generations are depending on you.

Feeling unrepresented,

XXXXXXXX

P.S. this is completely insane and everyone of you should be re-called, fired or booted out of office in 2010 - 2012. What in the Hell do we pay you to do?... that was a serious question. If you are not representing the out of work American citizen... Who are you representing?

Call and Urge your Members of Congress to Reduce Immigration Levels!

The Senate Judiciary Committee is currently considering a number of bills regarding immigration (these bills involve increasing the number of green cards and visas and amnestying illegal aliens, among other topics). Obviously, bills which increase the the population of the United States (either temporarily or permanently) are bad for a number of reasons.

Roy Beck will be testifying before the committee on June 3, 2009. Click here to read his testimony. http://www.numbersusa.com/content/node/2458

Please call your Senator(s) (who are not on Judiciary Committee) and your U.S. Representative and urge them support legislation to reduce the number of green cards allotted by the United States each year and oppose any and all efforts to increase the number of green cards.

These phone calls are very important because special interest groups are spending more than $50 million in lobbying efforts to encourage Congress to increase the number of green cards issued by the United States. Please be sure to be calm and reasoned in your arguments.

Capitol Switchboard: 202-224-3121

Calling is easy. Simply tell the staffer your name, where you are calling from, and urge your Members of Congress to oppose legislation that would increase overall immigration numbers and support legislation that would reduce overall immigration.

Talking Points:

Nearly 14 million Americans are unemployed and millions more have given up looking for employment. In these dire and uncertain economic times it is unwise to continue to issue more than one million green cards.

America's environmental situation can best be described as "tenuous." Farmland and pastures are disappearing to make way for highways and shopping centers and rivers are being dammed to create more energy for an ever-growing population. Surely, you and your Congressional colleagues realize that something must be done to reduce and stabilize America's population so that the impending environmental ruin can be averted.

I urge you to look at the findings of President Clinton's Council on Sustainable Development. This council of learned men and women determined that environmental stability in the United States would be impossible if the Congress continued to increase the number immigrants allowed into the country.

Special interest groups are planning to spend more than $50 million to encourage the Congress to increase the number of green cards. Please do not allow this travesty of justice to occur.

Additional Talking Points are Below

Talking point:

President Clinton's Council on Sustainable Development was established to find ways "to bring people together to meet the needs of the present without jeopardizing the future." It determined that however immigration policy might be serving some narrow interests of the present, the resulting population growth was severely endangering the future.

Talking point:

Annually, immigrants to the United States produce 637 million metric tonnes of CO2 -- a number equal to the total CO2 output of the United Kingdom and Sweden combined. Furthermore, had these individuals not come to the United States, their greenhouse gas emissions would have only been 155 million metric tonnes. Simply by issuing more than one million green cards each year, we are not only harming our nation's carbon footprint, but the world's as well.

Scold Sec. Napolitano for Failing to Support American Workers

Secretary Janet Napolitano
    U.S. Department of Homeland Security
    Washington, DC 20528

Dear Secretary Napolitano:

It is very worrisome that the Obama administration continues to postpone the implementation of rules that would help American workers and make our country more secure. We urge you to encourage President Obama allow the executive order mandating the use of E-Verify to take effect!

I urge you to put the interests of the American people over the interests of special interest of lobbying groups. The E-Verify system has been tried and tested and found to be very efficient and accurate. Mandating its use would help both unemployed Americans and government contractors and harm only those who have broken the law. With this in mind, I implore you to encourage President Obama to allow this executive order to take effect.

Please ignore the pleas of special interest groups and support this executive order!

Unable to comprehend your actions,

XXXXXXXXX

P.S. There are more than 14 million Americans who are unable to find a job. I hope this fact saddens you as much as it saddens me. However, your refusal to encourage President Obama to allow the E-Verify rule to take effect leads me to believe that you have little sympathy for unemployed Americans (many of whom voted for you).

Ask your Representative to cosponsor H.R. 1868 to prevent birthright citizenship

Rep. Connie Mack
    Washington, DC 20515

I see the problem of anchor babies as a serious flaw in our immigration law. I am asking you to cosponsor H.R. 1868.

In its Spring 2005 edition, the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons reported that ?[b]etween 300,000 and 350,000 anchor babies annually become citizens? In 2003 in Stockton, California, 70 percent of the 2,300 babies born in San Joaquin General Hospital's maternity ward were anchor babies.?"

These staggering figures only tell part of the story. Birthright citizenship incentivizes illegal immigration by making anchor babies eligible to sponsor their illegal alien mothers and other relatives once they turn 21. In addition, at present, there is no formal policy that forbids DHS from deporting the illegal alien parents of a child born in the U.S. Yet in most cases, immigration officials habitually choose not to initiate removal proceedings, allowing the parents to remain in the U.S. illegally.

Sorely disappointed,

XXXXXXXXXXXX

P.S. This is a serious problem that must be addressed. I trust that you will take the steps to limit automatic citizenship by supporting H.R. 1868.

Urge your Congressmen to Help Unemployed Americans by Reducing Immigration

Rep. Connie Mack
    Washington, DC 20515

The April unemployment numbers just released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics paint a very bleak picture. More than 539,000 Americans lost their jobs last month. I hope you find these numbers as saddening as I do. I hope you will consider reforming America's archaic immigration system so that unemployed Americans have a decent chance of finding a job.

The Department of Labor has just released the unemployed statistics for April and the numbers are quite depressing. 539,000 American workers lost their jobs in April. This means that the American economy lost nearly 3 million jobs in the first four months of this year. Something must be done to create jobs for American workers!

Luckily, there is a step Congress can take that would create more than 100,000 jobs for Americans each month. The United States currently admits 138,000 foreign workers each month. The majority of these foreign workers do not possess special skills or talents that Americans do not possess. In other words, American workers are more than capable of doing the jobs that these foreign workers do. Temporarily suspending non-essential immigration would create over one million jobs per year when our economy needs them most.

Feeling unrepresented,

XXXXXXXXXX

P.S. I urge you to work with your Congressional colleagues to promote American job growth my temporarily suspending non-essential immigration. There are nearly 14 million unemployed Americans counting on you!

Scold your Congressman for Cosponsoring the AgJOBS Amnesty!

Sen. Bill Nelson
    SH-716, United States Senate
    Washington, DC 20510

Dear Senator Nelson:

There are nearly 14 million unemployed Americans, which means that growers should have no problems finding workers for their crops. However, if they do need temporary employees, the H-2A program allows them to hire as many temporary foreign workers as they need. Please remove your name from this horrible bill!

Nearly 14 million Americans are out of work and the last thing these unfortunate Americans need is a mass amnestying of foreign workers.

I urge you to study the ramifications of the 1986 mass amnesty if you require further convincing. Illegal agricultural workers were granted amnesty so they could continue to work as agricultural workers, but also enjoy the full protections of U.S. labor laws. However, once they received their green cards, they left the fields and orchards en masse.

These, now amnestied, foreign workers began to work in other areas. This massive influx of foreign workers resulted in tremendous wage depression for American workers across a variety of work sectors.

With this in mind, I urge you to reconsider your support of the AgJOBS amnesty. The past has shown that the amnestying of illegal agricultural workers helps neither American workers nor growers. If you wish to help American growers you can encourage them to use the simple and effective H-2A program.

XXXXXXX

P.S. I urge you to study the ramifications of the 1986 mass amnesty if you require further convincing. Illegal agricultural workers were granted amnesty so they could continue to work as agricultural workers, but also enjoy the full protections of U.S. labor laws. However, once they received their green cards, they left the fields and orchards en masse. These, now amnestied, foreign workers began to work in other area

Urge your Congressman to Oppose the AgJOBS Amnesty!

Sen. Mel Martinez
    356 Russell Building, United States Senate
    Washington, DC 20510

Dear Senator Martinez:

Your support of the AgJOBS amnesty would be absolutely mind boggling. There are nearly 14 million unemployed Americans, yet some Congressmen still want to amnesty nearly 1.5 million illegal agricultural workers? What are they thinking? Please do not support the AgJOBS amnesty!

You cosponsored the AgJOBS amnesty during the 110th Congress, but I hope you will reconsider your support of this horrible idea. Nearly 14 million Americans are out of work and the last thing these unfortunate Americans need is a mass amnestying of foreign workers.

I urge you to study the ramifications of the 1986 mass amnesty if you require further convincing. Illegal agricultural workers were granted amnesty so they could continue to work as agricultural workers, but also enjoy the full protections of U.S. labor laws. However, once they received their green cards, they left the fields and orchards en masse.

These, now amnestied, foreign workers began to work in other areas. This massive influx of foreign workers resulted in tremendous wage depression for American workers across a variety of work sectors.

With this in mind, I urge you to oppose the AgJOBS amnesty in the 111th Congress. The past has shown that the amnestying of illegal agricultural workers helps neither American workers nor growers. If you wish to help American growers you can encourage them to use the simple and effective H-2A program.

XXXXXX

P.S. I urge you to study the ramifications of the 1986 mass amnesty if you require further convincing. Illegal agricultural workers were granted amnesty so they could continue to work as agricultural workers, but also enjoy the full protections of U.S. labor laws. However, once they received their green cards, they left the fields and orchards en masse and resulted in tremendous wage depression for American workers across a variety of work sectors.

Urge your U.S. Representative to Support the CLEAR Act!

Rep. Connie Mack
    Washington, DC 20515

The CLEAR Act is common-sense legislation designed to protect all Americans by making the enforcement of immigration laws in the interior of our country more effective. Please support this badly-needed measure. This legislation is all the more important because the Obama Administration's proposed budget for 2009 eliminates funding for SCAAP.

State and local police officers frequently come into contact with illegal aliens as they go about their regular duties. For instance, September 11 ringleader Mohammed Atta, while in the U.S. on an expired visa, was ticketed in Broward County, Florida, in the spring of 2001 for driving without a license. Had Atta been listed in NCIC as an immigration violator that ticket may have led to his deportation, thus potentially unraveling the entire plot.

The CLEAR Act, among its other provisions, recognizes local law enforcement's authority to help enforce immigration law, improves information sharing between local law enforcement agencies and the federal government, and requires the federal government to expeditiously remove criminal illegal aliens.

This legislation is made even more important because of President Obama's attempt to defund the State Criminal Alien Assistance Program (SCAAP) which compensates localities for their apprehension and detention of criminal illegal aliens. The CLEAR Act would reauthorize this program and ensure that $400 million dollars goes where it is most needed -- to local law enforcement agencies that detain criminal illegal aliens.

SCAAP has broad bipartisan support and it would be a shame if the Obama Administration's 2009 budget eliminated the program. Please do all you can to protect local communities by cosponsoring the 2009 CLEAR Act.

Sorely disappointed,

XXXXXXXXX

P.S. The CLEAR Act, among its other provisions, recognizes local law enforcement's authority to help enforce immigration law, improves information sharing between local law enforcement agencies and the federal government, and requires the federal government to expeditiously remove criminal illegal aliens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast