Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

News Posted by Brian503a

Just my 2 cents worth that Brian works hard to keep everyone informed, but most of the news is horrible! I've almost had to run to the bathroom several times.

May I make a recommendation?

A lot of hard work went into the flyer. What we need is a bad news barfbag! So, I searched around internet for a "make your own barfbag" type page, didn't find one but came close. Here's a sample:

What if we had a barfbag with pictures of the most wanted illegals? Or a anti-illegal aliens barfbag?
    Here's another sample of an anti-smoking barf bag:

If I can find an old barfbag somewhere, I can disassemble it, re-diagram it, then come up with a "make your own barfbag." If any of you have any old barfbags around, please lemme know.

Just a suggestion for the cause.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Can you make on with a pix of George on one side and Dick on the other?

Re: News Posted by Brian503a

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Just my 2 cents worth that Brian works hard to keep everyone informed, but most of the news is horrible! I've almost had to run to the bathroom several times.

May I make a recommendation?

A lot of hard work went into the flyer. What we need is a bad news barfbag! So, I searched around internet for a "make your own barfbag" type page, didn't find one but came close. Here's a sample:

What if we had a barfbag with pictures of the most wanted illegals? Or a anti-illegal aliens barfbag?
    Here's another sample of an anti-smoking barf bag:

If I can find an old barfbag somewhere, I can disassemble it, re-diagram it, then come up with a "make your own barfbag." If any of you have any old barfbags around, please lemme know.

Just a suggestion for the cause.

Coto
    Coto,

Great ideas! Still, I STILL like better an earlier suggestion on a prior post where you suggested Preparation H to deal with competition riff-raff.

Annie

P.S. You might have also mentioned Tuck Pads.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I'll take a carton of Barfboro Mediums and some Barfboro 100's Menthol for my wife. She likes the long, slow drag off a Barfboro Menthol when she reads the news.

Re: News Posted by Brian503a

Hi Annie,

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Great ideas! Still, I STILL like better an earlier suggestion on a prior post where you suggested Preparation H
    Uh, the Preparation-H suggestion was serious.

P.S. You might have also mentioned Tuck Pads.
    Uh, this is getting outta hand. May I recommend a hemmoroidectomy? It really works great! A bit painful afterwards for couple of weeks, but after that - no problem! Well, being as we are dealing with a lot of pains in the ass, what difference would another pain-in-the-ass make?

Back to the barf bag. I can take an old lunch bag, lay it flat and make a diagram do-it-yourself, print it on the printer and scotch tape it. But the challenge is figuring out creative ways to use it.

What comes to mind is, ya know, we can't advocate the use of firearms and stuff like that at the border. But a "used" barf bag? You guys are more creative than I am at thinking up stuff.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Oh, uh, should I post a picture of a hemmoridectomy?

Banned
    GAWD NO!!!!!!!

Pinestrawguys,

OK, [this is worse] here's a picture of some pains in he ass!

John Cornyn and Hillary are groveling to the US India Political Action Committee, promising them more American jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    GAWD NO!!!!!!!
    I second that. :P Who wants to view a picture of this? (Where's a barf bucket emoticon to use here???)

By the way, Coto, great ideas on the surgery but I can't remember how to spell it. I'd say just about every politician now elected needs a very good proctologist.

Here's a bumper sticker I saw a long time ago! You'all can fill in one of the word I leave blank:

Lobotomies for _____! It's the Law!

Better still with the way the USA is being handled maybe all of us should proclaim, "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy." :P
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Oh, uh, should I post a picture of a hemmoridectomy?
    Ehhh...no thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast