Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

No Driver’s License Required - The Fraud Surrounding your Vehicle Title and Driver’s

No Driver’s License Required - The Fraud Surrounding your Vehicle Title and Driver’s License

Jim White 16 hours ago

You know I sound like a broken record here, but I cannot, again, believe the level of outright fraud perpetrated on all Americans by those elected to represent us. And, once again, all of it is done with our consent because we do not know our rights. Please indulge me briefly as I recap what I have discovered so far.

Your Warrant Deed is basically useless as it pertains to the true ownership of your land. Your Warrant Deed falls under Administrative Law, and makes one subject to the confines of such. Your Land Patent, on the other hand, places the patent owner outside the confines of Administrative Law, and nullifies its powers over the patented land owner. Ron outlines all of this here.

On that same note, once you bring your land patent forward you are no longer subject to property tax or building permits. Now, a knee-jerk reaction for some will be that I am trying to help people avoid paying what the rest of us have to pay for. Please do not fall into that trap. Understand that by paying property taxes and fees for permits, we are supporting a corporation and not a government. The only thing keeping this whole charade going is our compliance. You can see Ron's explanation of this here.

Speaking of compliance, did we somehow volunteer to be subjects of the corporate state? Well, not exactly. Out of ignorance, we have agreed to give up our constitutional rights, for corporation granted rights, by simply not objecting. Ron lays things out very clearly on the video which can be seen here

Lastly, one may think that since the criminals in charge have found a way to steal our true identity, to steal ownership in our land and to steal the future of our posterity that they would leave our vehicles alone. Yea, not so much. In the spirit of the Warranty Deed fraud, the Title of your vehicle is merely a representation of true ownership and not actual ownership. Who really owns it? That's right…the State. Ron covers this in, likely, the final video I will release until the full DVD package is ready. By the way, Ron doesn't have a Driver's License and you do not need one either. You can view the latest video below.

Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/06/dr...Yw5zR8sJgmg.99
    Last edited by kathyet2; 06-22-2014 at 10:46 AM.