Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NORAD Nuclear Missile Defense Data now Outsourced to India

http://www.ciber.in/services/ao/

CIBER India’s Application Outsourcing service offers a blend of traditional and leading-edge solutions. Our expertise at managing your complete IT solution/needs helps you focus on your core business.

http://www.ciber.com/ciber_overview/sto ... v-spacecom

USSPACECOM and NORAD CIBER Provides Ballistic and Cruise Missile Defense Technical Support to U.S. Space Command (USSPACECOM)

Project Background and Objectives

USSPACECOM awarded CIBER a contract to provide technical, analytical, and operational non-personal services to support USSPACECOM and NORAD. This is an annually competed contract that CIBER has won and has been supporting for the past 5 years.

Contract Work and Scope

CIBER services include requirements generation, acquisition, development, and fielding/transition to operations of Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) Family-of-System, or Cruise Missile Defense (CMD) systems. General tasks include, but are not necessarily limited to: task management; requirements analysis and documentation; operational analysis; command and control (C2) projects; offensive-defensive integration (ODI); simulations and exercises; user integration and coordination; database, webpage and active server page development; and other duties assigned.

Specific tasks include:

Requirements Analysis and Documentation

Support review, evaluation, analysis, assessment, and development of operational requirements, concepts, procedures, and user planning documents. This effort includes current and newly developed requirements, concepts, and procedures; interface definitions; and critical threat identification. Coordination is required with the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the Joint Staff, other DoD agencies, and the Canadian Defence Staff.

Operational Analysis

Support development of BMD/CMD doctrine, operational plans, concepts and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TT&P). Examine operational concepts, to include offensive-defensive integration, and TT&P during concept exercises and simulations.

Command and Control Projects

Provide technical and analytical assistance to support the Governments determination of the operational effectiveness of proposed National Missile Defense (NMD) Command and Control architectures. Ensure user requirements contained in the NMD Operational Requirements Document are fully incorporated.
    Offensive-Defensive Integration

Support NORAD and USSPACECOM in current and planned activities at the National Defense University (NDU), USSTRATCOM, the Joint Staff, etc. to identify ODI issues that guide the development of the specific policies affecting NMD and NCCS interaction.

Simulations and Exercises

Support the planning, design, scenario and objectives development, execution/conduct, analysis/assessment, and reporting of missile defense simulations and exercises.
    User Integration and Coordination

Support BMD/CMD system progress/status reporting by: (1) receiving, coordinating, tracking, and reviewing/analyzing issues; (2) maintaining a user calendar; (3) providing meeting and secretarial support; (4) supporting coordination of Lead Service management processes; and (5) providing support to user community management forums.

Database, WebPage, and Active Server Page Development/Maintenance

Develop and maintain Microsoft Access databases to support tracking and status requirements. Develop and maintain a WebPage to allow quick identification, access, review and assessment of operational documentation. Support the implementation of Active Server Page processes to include providing database access from the SIPRNET.

Summary

CIBER Federal Technical Services is providing a full range of technical, analytical, and operational services for the USSPACECOM and NORAD Ballistic Missile and Cruise Missile Defense programs.

If this is true, then I am outraged! How can we allow our national security to be outsourced? If I lived in an alternate reality, I would ban all nuclear weapons, but the fact is that we live in this reality where our weapons are meant to protect us. What happens if Obama manages to piss off India?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    If this is true, then I am outraged! How can we allow our national security to be outsourced? If I lived in an alternate reality, I would ban all nuclear weapons, but the fact is that we live in this reality where our weapons are meant to protect us. What happens if Obama manages to piss off India?

Obama already has. Most Federal government units now outsource at least a portion of their department's sensitive data to India and even Congressman Jim McDermott once explained that the reason why he championed outsourcing American jobs to India was because he was afraid of a nuclear armed India getting angry at the United States:

http://www.h1bvisasucks.com/H1BDiscussi ... diapac.htm

"I only have one question for you Congressman Mc Dermott. How in God's name can you stand here in this room and tell these hopeful people that you care about thier lives and jobs or even care about this country when you belong to an organization that is directly responsible for the giving away of over 2.5 million high paying technical jobs in the last four years...when We have congressman like Jay Inslee going to India and making statments like "we aren't going do anything to stop outsourcing of American jobs" and "americans don't add value anymore".............

................the sound of 300 people sucking air through their clenched teeth..............

How can you stand there and pretend you care at all about any working Americans ?

Cgrs. McDermott.
    (looking down at the table, turning red at the ears and neck, shuffles papers.....looks like one of your kids that got caught doing something really bad)
    Mumbles.........."India has 3 billion people and Nuclear weapons"

I yell...."if you are giving my job away for national security...then I expect to be compensated"

Cgrs.McDermott
    "well back when there was shortage"

My wife cuts him off with........"You are a Goddamn Liar" I yell "that is a lie and you know it... you have read and heard testimony in congress from Dr. Norm Matloff and yet you stand there and lie to these people" "I am not going down like Kevin Flanigan congressman, I am not !"

I just called my credit card company about a strange charge, and ended up talking to India. I am irritated that all my personal information has been transferred over there and am horrified to hear that our national security is now in the hands of another country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I just called my credit card company about a strange charge, and ended up talking to India. I am irritated that all my personal information has been transferred over there and am horrified to hear that our national security is now in the hands of another country.

That's what we get for voting either the Democrats or Republicans into office. Both parties are evil, anti-American crooks intent on selling this country to the highest bidder.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I am irritated that all my personal information has been transferred over there...

Crooks in India certainly are not! They routinely steal credit card numbers and addresses for identity theft schemes and they have the blessings of our "anti-American" government!