Like Tree7Likes

Thread: NORTH CAROLINA REP. WALTER JONES IN HOSPICE CARE

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NORTH CAROLINA REP. WALTER JONES IN HOSPICE CARE

Jan. 26, 2019
    William Davis

Longtime North Carolina Republican Rep. Walter Jones is in hospice care, his wife announced Saturday.

Joe Anne Jones confirmed the news to WITN, but declined to elaborate on her husband’s condition. The 75-year-old congressman has missed votes since November and was granted a leave of absence by unanimous consent in the House Of Representatives in December. He was sworn in for his 13th term in his hometown of Farmville, North Carolina.

“Congressman Walter B. Jones’ (NC-3) health has declined after sustaining a broken hip last week,” his office said in a statement. “He is now in hospice care. The family asks for your prayers, and for their privacy to be respected during this difficult time.”

Jones was first elected to the House of Representatives during the Republican wave of 1994, and has represented North Carolina’s 3rd district ever since. Jones had previously announced that the 116th Congress would be his last.

“The news about Walter Jones entering Hospice is extremely sad for the entire Republican family,” North Carolina Republican party Chair Robin Hayes said. “We pray for comfort and peace for him and his family.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/26/w...-hospice-care/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We should all pray for Rep. Walter Jones and his family.

ALIPAC has endorsed and supported Walter Jones since our founding in 2004.

He has remained a consistent border security and Amnesty opposing lawmaker in DC all this time.

I feel blessed I got to meet with Rep. Jones in DC and at many different events in North Carolina over the years.

I will always feel like I owe him a debt for the rest of my days for some dirty campaign tricks that went down back when he ran against Martic Lancaster to win the seat during the 1994 Conservative revolution.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very sad to hear. Adding my prayers for Congressman Jones, his wife and family. He is a fine man.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes he sure is, GeorgiaPeach, a very decent, fine man.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.