Obama’s God Complex Changing History and Destroying a Nation
May 19, 2012 byGiacomo

I’m sixty years old and I’ve seen my share of politicians. I’ve even had the opportunity to sit on committee with some. I’ve seen politicians that I would entrust my life to and I’ve seen others that were so arrogant and self-centered that I wouldn’t trust them with the key to the bathroom.

But there has never been such an arrogant and self-centered politician as Barack Hussein Obama.

For example, last week, ABC’s Robin Roberts had the opportunity to speak with President Obama. During that interview, Obama told her,

“When I think about — those soldiers or airmen or marines or — sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf…”

He didn’t say anything about our service men and women fighting on the nation’s behalf, but on HIS behalf. In his eyes, they are giving up their lives and getting wounded for him, not the nation or the American people.

Last month, the Obama campaign’s Truth Team website posted a list of Republican donor’s names. Behind each name they posted things about them to make them seem to be of ill-repute. The comments for each individual ranged from being successful in a business that was not in sync with Obama’s views or they had out-sourced some of their business. The whole intent of the list was to smear GOP donors, to make the entire Republican Party appear to be as corrupt as the Democrats.

The sad part of this is that some of the individuals whose names appeared on the list are the subject of personal investigations by people of all walks of life, many of which have no other motive except to dig up trash on them. Their private lives are being scrutinized and dissected is such a way that it is interfering with the person’s ability to go about their normal life.

Then earlier this week, President Obama stated that if anyone does not support his policies, it is not because of philosophical differences, but because of his name. Basically, if you don’t agree with him, you’re prejudiced against him and it has nothing to do with your politics or beliefs.

Worst of all, the Obama White House has meticulously gone through a number of the official biographies of former presidents that have been posted on whitehouse.gov and inserted something about Obama into each one. They have also edited out some things about some of the presidents in order to tarnish their history. Here are a few examples,

Calvin Coolidge: “On Feb. 22, 1924 Calvin Coolidge became the first president to make a public radio address to the American people. President Coolidge later helped create the Federal Radio Commission, which has now evolved to become the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). President Obama became the first president to hold virtual gatherings and town halls using Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.”

Franklin D Roosevelt: “On August 14, 1935, President Roosevelt signed the Social Security Act. Today the Obama Administration continues to protect seniors and ensure Social Security will be there for future generations.”

John F Kennedy: “President John F. Kennedy famously suggested the American people: “Ask what you can do for your country.” In 1961, the Peace Corps was created, facilitating service among citizens working toward peace in developing countries. In 2011, President Obama celebrated the 50th anniversary of the Peace Corps with a Presidential Proclamation.”

Richard Nixon: “In 1973, Richard Nixon created The President’s Export Council, which was expanded and reconstituted under President Jimmy Carter in 1979. Today the PEC continues to work towards reaching President Obama’s goal of doubling the nation’s exports by 2014’s end.”

Ronald Reagan: “President Reagan designated Martin Luther King Jr. Day a national holiday; today the Obama Administration honors this tradition, with the First and Second Families participating in service projects on this day.

In a June 28, 1985 speech Reagan called for a fairer tax code, one where a multi-millionaire did not have a lower tax rate than his secretary. Today, President Obama is calling for the same with the Buffett Rule.”

George W Bush: “In 2002, President George W. Bush’s State of the Union was the first to be live broadcast on the Internet. In 2011 and 2012, President Obama’s State of the Union speeches were available in an enhanced live stream version that featured infographics, charts and data side-by-side in real time with the President’s speech.”

No other president in history would have ever dared to submit such campaign motivated comments into the posted histories of their predecessors. A number of historians are decrying the editing and claim it exemplifies just how arrogant and god-like Obama is.

Ed Meese, former US Attorney General under President Ronald Reagan and current Heritage Distinguished Fellow commented,

“They should not use the biographies of past presidents as campaign vehicles. What they have done is to spoil the integrity of the historical narrative. At the very least, the Reagan biography should be restored to the accurate version provided by the White House Historical Association. I’m sure those associated with other past presidents would feel the same.”

Barack Obama is the most narcissistic and egomaniacal president in American history. From his actions and statements, he has proven that he doesn’t care about the nation or anyone except himself. He will and is stooping to the lowest levels of decency in his attempt to be re-elected. Obama and his campaign leaders seem to be unwilling to stop at anything, whether it be lying, slandering, re-writing history, or misrepresenting himself, in order to renew his option for another four years in the White House.

My fear is that if he is successful in winning the November election, that this may be the last free election in America. His ego and self-centeredness is so strong that he would not have any qualms in destroying the economy, declaring martial law and taking dictatorial control of the nation.

Read more: Obama

Obama