Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate alleged in O.C. lawsuit

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate alleged in O.C. lawsuit

Questions surround the authenticity of the document.

By MARTIN WISCKOL
    The Orange County Register

A document purported to be a copy of President Barack Obama’s Kenyan birth certificate was filed with the federal court in Santa Ana on Friday by Orly Taitz, the Mission Viejo attorney suing to have Obama removed from office. She alleges that he wasn’t born in the United States.

However, the authenticity of the document is far from certain. Hawaii’s chief public health officer has said he’s examined pertinent documents and confirmed Obama’s birth there. The Annenberg Public Policy Institute also investigated Obama’s U.S. birth documents and determined them to be authentic and valid.

Additionally, another court filing by Taitz, which she claimed was documentation of Obama’s birth registration, has been called a forgery by experts. Taitz’s case has been plagued by incomplete paperwork, and the earlier birth registration document was thrown out by a judge on technical grounds.

A hearing is scheduled for Tuesday to address the status of that earlier document as well as Taitz’s motion to have judge a removed from the case and to have two of her clients removed from the case. The status of latest birth document may also be addressed.

According to Taitz’s Friday filing, a U.S. citizen named Lucas Daniel Smith, a 29-year-old Iowan, went to Coast General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya on Feb. 19 and paid “a cash consideration to a Kenyan military officer on duty to look the other way, while I obtained the copy of the birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Paperwork tangles O.C. suit against Obama

August 24th, 2009, 1:31 pm · 2 Comments
    · posted by Martin Wisckol, Politics reporter

Mission Viejo attorney Orly Taitz improperly tried to kick two clients off her suit to have Barack Obama removed from office, and she still hasn’t filed proper paperwork in the case, federal Judge David O. Carter said in a Friday filing.

Taitz is representing 42 clients in a lawsuit alleging that the president was not born in Honolulu as documents say, and so is not a legitimate president. But it’s been a long and bumpy road for Taitz since she filed the suit on Inauguration Day in January, including having her court filings being repeatedly rejected for being incomplete.

Last week, she asked for Magistrate Judge Arthur Nakazato to be thrown off the case, complaining he’d rejected a previous Taitz document because of “trivial technicalities.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Obama can be impeached on other grounds as well.

Obama should not have been allowed to serve in the Senate,let alone become President with his shady lack of proper documentation. His speechs, behaviors and actions tell us that he is no friend to America........

Re: Obama can be impeached on other grounds as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    Obama should not have been allowed to serve in the Senate,let alone become President with his shady lack of proper documentation. His speechs, behaviors and actions tell us that he is no friend to America........

The Liberal Lame Stream Media has been trying it's best to destroy this woman.
    She is Russian, a Dentist and a Lawyer and they think she is STUPID???

I question this certain document myself but not the issue.

The President is NOT FROM AMERICA!!
    He is a radical that was brought into take our country down!!
    His friends are Castro, Chavez, Putin, and Armididajad!
    He bows to Muslim leaders?
    The guy is a snake that managed to keep his nose clean IF YOU DON'T INVESTIGATE HIM!!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I hope there is 1 judge left out there who will hear the case against Obama. I want to celebrate the day he gets thrown out of the WH.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican

The guy is a snake that managed to keep his nose clean IF YOU DON'T INVESTIGATE HIM!!!
    Orly Taitz most enduring traits are her tenacity and love of country. I hope these are sufficient to get her through the snake pit of attorney's arrayed by BH Obama.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I hope there is 1 judge left out there who will hear the case against Obama. I want to celebrate the day he gets thrown out of the WH.
    Butterbean, we should have a new national holiday if your wish comes to pass. The resurrection of the United States!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican

Orly Taitz most enduring traits are her tenacity and love of country. I hope these are sufficient to get her through the snake pit of attorney's arrayed by BH Obama.

Time is slipping by.
    These guys are in 4th gear pushing everything without being read.
    Will enough common folk be in the know, in time?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris