Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Appoints Muslim to High-level Position in Department o

Purported non Muslim Barack Hussein Obama made a presidential appointment of Muslim Los Angeles Deputy Mayor Arif Alikhan for a top job at the federal Department of Homeland Security. In his new job, Arif Alikhan will be Assistant Secretary for the Office of Policy Development at the Department of Homeland Security. Alikhan has been Deputy Mayor of Los Angeles--in charge of public safety for the city.

Why Muslim Alikhan at the Department of Homeland Security you might ask? DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano said Alikhan’s “broad and impressive array of experience in national security, emergency preparedness, and counterterrorism will make him an assetâ€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

Why not have Al Qaeda on the Supreme Court?

Obama is trying to destroy America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Great , more controversy with O appointees .
    Was there proper vetting done on this guy ?
    Lord knows LA is safe and secure under their sanctuary policy .
    My God , will it never end ? Or are we now The Progressive Muslim Latino States of America .One Nation Under Government Rule With Poverty and Injustice For All .
    Why now am I concerned remember when Bush promised to fill his Admin. with Latinos? Made me shudder . Let the change begin . Not the most qualified . Nope . Got to be diversity .
    Such brilliance . And yet they call me an extremist , a racist , when I hire some one I look at the best of the best . Not diversity . Then you have a successful team .
    Thats what America has been lacking for way to long . But they will diversify us right into the sewer .

Another "In your face" move by Obama!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

I wonder how many others know about this? Has this been reported on any of the news networks yet? I have not heard anything...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned