Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama birth certificate stamped "Jun 6,2007". Why

1. Feb. 2007: Obama announces his run for President of the United States.

2. Jun. 6, 2007: Date stamped on back of Hawaii "birth certificate" on Obama smears site.

3. I'm curious: Why would a person at the beginning of his long and difficult run for President of the United States decide that this would be good time to order a copy of his birth certificate, a certificate stamped with
    the date "Jun 6, 2007"?

4. Did Obama suddenly lose the birth certificate that he talked about in one of his books, and he needed a new one to replace it?

5. Or, did Obama decide that his birth certificate was in such poor condition that he decided this would be a good time to get a new one?

6. Will Obama ever gladly explain to us why he suddenly decided to order a new birth certificate around June 2007 in the middle of a long and difficult presidential campaign?

7. I doubt it. Stonewall Obama seems to be telling us that questions about his Hawaii birth certificate is not allowed. Forbidden.

8. Note about Hawaii law: Only Obama, or very close blood relatives, can order an Obama Hawaiian birth certificate. That is, a member of Obama's staff could not order a birth certificate without explicit approval from Obama.
    According to the Hawaii site, it takes about 5-8 weeks for a person to receive the birth certificate in the mail.
    If Obama received his Hawaii birth certificate around June 2007, and it takes about 5-8 weeks for Obama to receive his Hawaii birth certificate, then it means that he ordered it a few months AFTER he announced his run for President of the United States in Feb. 2007.

9. So, does anyone have a theory why Obama---only a few months after he announced his run for President of the United States in Feb. 2007---would order a new birth certtificate from Hawaii around "June 6, 2007", the date stamped on the back of Obama's "birth certificate" displayed on Obama's smears site?

ELE

Born again politican!

Could it be that Obama has been born again? smile
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Born again politican!

Quote Originally Posted by EL
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOLOL.......good one EL!!

Actually, there could be a perfectly logical explanation for this.

When one has to provide a birth certificate for things involving governmental agencies, it must be an original document....not a copy. It is sent back to you once the agency is done with it.

However, things do get lost or stolen and many people keep one copy and obtain other copies to send out when they need to.

It's simple. If Obama is as I sloppy and lazy as I am in filing, and has moved as many times, things get lost. I can just imagine that there is some lucky illegal out there today who may have enriched some disposal company employee and is also now legal as Barack Hussein Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

When one has to provide a birth certificate for things involving governmental agencies, it must be an original document....not a copy. It is sent back to you once the agency is done with it.

However, things do get lost or stolen and many people keep one copy and obtain other copies to send out when they need to.
    It sounds like you believe that the "birth certificate" displayed on Obama's site is authentic.

He used his Democrat connections and had one created to show that he was born in the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    It's simple. If Obama is as I sloppy and lazy as I am in filing, and has moved as many times, things get lost. I can just imagine that there is some lucky illegal out there today who may have enriched some disposal company employee and is also now legal as Barack Hussein Obama.
    As I understand your statement above: If we ask Obama---a man running for President of the United States--- what happened to the birth certificate he talks about in one of his books, he will say that he lost it, and that is the reason why he ordered another one around June 2007, the date that is stamped
    on the back of the "birth certificate" displayed on his smears site.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

As I understand your statement above: You are saying that Obama has his original birth certificate, but he ordered another one around June 2007---which was only about 4 months AFTER he announced for President in Feb. 11, 2007---as a backup in case the first one was lost.

1. My obvious question is this: If Obama indeed has TWO or more birth certificates, including the one he talks about in one his books, then why doesn't he simply display the one he talks about in his book, which is older and probably more reliable than the one dated "Jun 6, 2007"?

2. For instance, if Obama displayed BOTH of his Hawaii birth certificates side-by-side---the one he has had for a long time and the more recent one stamped "Jun 6,2007" on the back at his smears site---then it would go a long way in stopping the swirling web debate that the "Jun 6, 2007" birth certifcate now on display at Obama's smears site is a fake.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast